dupa

Author Topic: Hello, just like a simple update  (Read 15877 times)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: Hello, just like a simple update
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 01:19:29 pm »
Hey Robert, now that little frog in the lower right-hand corner just above your logo name is a true corporate logo. A frog image made of black stripe lines excellent design, one I believe you should stick with.
But I still believe that where the green graphical frog representation of hal should still be the graphical representation of your new graphical interface, a female or a male image that will come with your package or that could be bought with your package. This would give more people an actual idea or of exactly what they will be seen on their monitor when they install your software. A representation of a person that will be talking to them not to push aside the frog or even the talking monitor graphical representation that you have right now, but you seem to be working so hard on this new graphical interface with your new 3-D animations. I believe that you should emphasize the new graphical interface and what it would look like to help boost sales.

cload
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 01:50:02 pm »
Not the final version of the new web page, but an experimental site with new logo is at http://iis.ultrahal.com

Ah, you kept the frog. Great!!! :)
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Frosty Greenacre

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 03:42:02 pm »
New site's looking good :)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 02:54:44 pm »
Just remember as in advertising or any promotional situation perception can always be a 2 way sword and I'm sure as any business owner needs to do Robert M. will find his comfort zone. Perception can represent the truth to many people even though it may not be the real  meaning of the truth our mind and eyes perceive.  Advertisement never comes at the consumer in one direct way. They come up with a great hook but they attack from many different angles trying to spread their demographics or target markets. Besides you ever see a mechanic drive a nice car?(Just kidding) Perception is just my opinion.

raybe
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:56:55 pm by raybe »

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 03:12:51 pm »
Sorry for the double post but I took a look at the start of the new site as Robert M. has linked.

This is just my honest opinion and I also don't know everything about branding a product. I have to get if off my chest but if the Frog stays then at least turn it into a mesh format /w the polygons. I just can't take little Zabaware Froggy anymore. Sorry Frog fans. I know changing logo's can be a tricky maneuver but Ultra Hal is just so much more and as I said perception can be something you really have to deal with. Besides with kind of new overhaul for Ultra Hal and developed for all the new hardware this seems like the best time in my opinion to make a change. It's an Ultra Hal people may know but in and on totally different packages. Gives a real chance to bring and really target even the people that new of Ultra Hal from the past and show them that something major has changed or is changing.

raybe

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 08:04:05 am »
  I've been using Zabaware for ages and I find it to be one of the best artificial intelligence programs out there. I am still using the Haptek full body girls at this time but I look forward to the new characters. For me the forum is an important part, possibly I would check the plug-ins to see which are still compatible but at the state time I would hold on to the older versions because there are people that can update them and it might give people some ideas for plug-ins they would like to build.
Carl member to

kevinvr

• View Profile
    • http://kevinvr.tripod.com
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 07:31:32 am »
Hi Robert and Everyone,
The new site looks great. Looking forward to december and whatever is in the pipeline  :)
Thanks for all your hard work!
I dream of creating a self replicating, self maintaining, autonomous robot :)

Zaphod

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 03:12:27 pm »
Nice promo video, Robert :)

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 02:42:16 am »
have only posted a few years back havent played with my hal in a loooong time starting from scratch i looked at your new website looks very nice. i am relearning everything that i forgot so if i ask questions that seam trivial to you guys and girls i am sorry. but the site does look realy cool
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

BW

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2012, 08:48:06 am »
Cool front end. I like it!
Can't wait to see what fun and function is in the Ogre engine release.
-BW

revee

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 07:45:17 am »
I was absent for a good electric actuated valves while (about 6 months or so) and delighted when I saw there had been progress updates, however, before that there didn't seem to have been any new news for a while. So I get how you mean completely.

Good to know you are back. Yes there are a lot of updates for Hal today. I was also amazed when I got offline for quite some time and came back to look at the updates.