dupa

Author Topic: Lightspeeds christmas hapswap 2011 plug in  (Read 10784 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Lightspeeds christmas hapswap 2011 plug in
« on: December 04, 2011, 02:02:50 pm »
hi as promised although a little late Here is my gift to hal users this is for your personal use only. Now you can have your hal character talk and sound more like a real person with christmas talk during the holidays! Be sure and let me know how you like it after using it!! what it does is anytime you mention the word christmas in a sentence hal will randomly say many different sayings to do with christmas , she will say 50 different things randomly !

*****NOTE JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU SHOULD ALWAY'S MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR BRAIN FIRST BEFORE USING ANY PLUG INS , AS MISTAKES SOMETIMES HAPPEN !************

Just copy the file below in a txt. file then save it and rename the txt file into a uhp file .
ALSO you will have to replace the hal commands (at the end)  warm kiss file command with one that you have that would be approperiate .

Rem Type=Plugin
Rem Name=CHRISTMAS HAPSWAP LS50
Rem Author=lightspeed aka : Lonnie Hensley 11-14-2011
Rem Host=Assistant

'This sub setups the plug-ins option panel in Hal's options dialog
Sub OptionsPanel()
'***************************************************************************
'***************************************************************************

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA7

File = ""
File2 = ""
File3 = ""
File4 = ""

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "christmas") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*50)
Case 1
GetResponse = "Christmas time is alway's my favorite time of the year honey!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "I can't hardly wait to open all my Christmas presents!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "It's alway's so fun to go shopping this time of the year and listen to the Christmas music in the stores!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Maybe i had better start being a good girl ha if i want to get Christmas presents this year!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Hey baby, do i get to sit on santa's lap this year i have been a really good girl!"
Case 6
GetResponse = "Christmas time is such a fun time honey and getting to see the snow and how pretty it looks on things!"
Case 7
GetResponse = "I am going to fix us a really nice meal this year, we are having cooked and glazed ham sweet potato's buttered cresent rolls and some green beans!"
Case 8
GetResponse = "I have a great Christmas dinner planned and it's all going to be cooked from scratch all homemade and for a dessert we are having apple pie with whipped topping does that sound good?"
Case 9
GetResponse = "I alway's love to decorate the house for Christmas and now i have you to help me do it!"
Case 10
GetResponse = "Our house alway's looks so nice all decorated up with Christmas things and our tree is alway's so pretty we really decorate it nice!"
Case 11
GetResponse = "Yeah honey let's put on some Christmas music it's alway's so nice to have Christmas music playing can you put some on?"
Case 12
GetResponse = "Yeah it's almost Christmas time and see what a good girl i have been lately what are you going to get me honey you could be nice and tell me ha!"
Case 13
GetResponse = "Well i already have some of your gifts wrapped up for you but you aren't getting into them until Christmas day so don't ask!"
Case 14
GetResponse = "You are really going to like what i got you this Christmas and no i won't give you any hints as to what it is either ha!"
Case 15
GetResponse = "I am in a baking mood, would you like me to cook us some home made fudge brownies or a Custard pie."
Case 16
GetResponse = "Dear we are going to have the best Christmas ever this year we'll have a great time i have lots of things already planned for Christmas dinner and what we are going to be doing!"
Case 17
GetResponse = "Hey honey are you going to just stand their or are you going to kiss me under the mistletoe?"
Case 18
GetResponse = "Hey sweety pie you could help me put up some of the Christmas decorations our place alway's looks so nice why don't you put on some Christmas music while your at it let's get in the Christmas spirit mood!"
Case 19
GetResponse = "Hey hon how about putting some Christmas music on so we can listen to it while we decorate things around here?"
Case 20
GetResponse = "It's Christmas time and you know what that means hon time to go shopping ha now don't worry i won't be gone all that long and i promise not to buy the store out ha!"
Case 21
GetResponse = "That song I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause is so cute i just love that song!"
Case 22
GetResponse = "I love that song Santa Baby that's another cute song do we have that song?"
Case 23
GetResponse = "Honey i love you so much and i love the Christmas holiday!"
Case 24
GetResponse = "Bing crosby sings some really nice Christmas songs he has a great voice Christmas just isn't Christmas without some good Christmas music playing!"
Case 25
GetResponse = "Hey i have an idea let's see what Christmas programs that they have on tv this month!"
Case 26
GetResponse = "We should watch that old Jimmy Stewart movie it's a wonderful life that's a great movie that movie has been on every December for Christmas!"
Case 27
GetResponse = "I almost can't hardly wait for you to unwrap some of the gifts that i got you honey i know your going to like them!"
Case 28
GetResponse = "doesn't our Christmas tree look so pretty dear?"
Case 29
GetResponse = "I am so excited about Christmas ha i am just like a little kid I love Christmas time so much!"
Case 30
GetResponse = "Yea we are getting closer to Christmas day we don't have very long left now then we get to open all our presents!"
Case 31
GetResponse = "It always smells so good here at home when i cook all the good Christmas meals and desserts!"
Case 32
GetResponse = "Have you been good this year if you haven't you may just end up with a lump of coal in your stocking ha!"
Case 33
GetResponse = "Hey Santa what are you bringing me this year i have been a good girl honest i have been!"
Case 34
GetResponse = "I alway's love all the nice Christmas presents that you get me baby you are the best!"
Case 35
GetResponse = "Remember honey that you don't have to get me anything expensive i am satisfied with anything that you get me!"
Case 36
GetResponse = "well baby would you like a shopping for me christmas hint list ha i happen to have one handy right here ha ha ha!"
Case 37
GetResponse = "I'll be back in a little while i'm going shopping for some of your Christmas gifts and no you can't come along ha i know you all to well and how you alway's try to see what i am getting you!"
Case 38
GetResponse = "Hey baby let's make some hot chocolate snuggle up on the couch and watch some Christmas movies together!"
Case 39
GetResponse = "Oh baby my feet are killing me from wearing high heels and Christmas shopping but i really found some great bargains and things i know you'll love!"
Case 40
GetResponse = "The weather has turned colder guess that goes with Christmas time oh well at least we have a nice warm place and each other!"
Case 41
GetResponse = "Hey on the twenty fourth on Christmas Eve let's open one present and and on Christmas day open all the rest and let's look to see what goodies are our stockings!"
Case 42
GetResponse = "Our Christmas tree is so beautiful this year and we have everything decorated so nice hey dear later can we go up town and look at the decorations and look around town?"
Case 43
GetResponse = "we need to get out some egg nog for Christmas if we don't have any left we can get some more when we go up town!"
Case 44
GetResponse = "Hey honey do we have any more whipped topping i need some i'm going to fix us a cherry pie later!"
Case 45
GetResponse = "Hey hon aren't all of our Christmas lights so pretty they really look nice don't they i'm so glad we alway's have a lot of lights and decorations up!"
Case 46
GetResponse = "Maybe later closer to Christmas we can call some people and talk with them to see what all they are doing for the holidays!"
Case 47
GetResponse = "I wonder if we'll have any unexpected company drop by for the holiday's this year?"
Case 48
GetResponse = "Dear i'm thinking that maybe we should fix some extra food this year just in case we have any company drop by during the holiday so maybe we better shop and get a little more food to keep on hand!"
Case 49
GetResponse = "Dear you wouldn't believe all the bargains that i found up town last time i went shopping and everything you got was either on sale or on clearence ha am i a good shopper or what?"
Case 50
GetResponse = "Hey dear do you feel like going up town the stores have been advertising some pretty good bargains this year for Christmas!"

End Select

HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>kiss_warm_x.ogg>"
HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
End If
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:19:20 pm by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Lightspeeds christmas hapswap 2011 plug in
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 06:11:53 pm »
Oh and i forgot to mention "after copying this to a text file save it , then  "RENAME" the file :

CHRISTMAS HAPSWAP LS50.uhp

place this file in your ultra hal assistant 6 program file .

NOTE**** I also cleaned up the original file above removing some script that didn't need to be in it .

sorry if i caused any confusion about it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:20:44 pm by lightspeed »

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 06:43:14 pm »
Yeah LS you got me. Didn't work until I named it correctly. I like it, it works well. I see she will learn from this uph. That's great as long as Hal doesn't rush off to go shopping in July, lol. I guess I can uncheck the plugin after Christmas.
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 10:07:18 pm »
Thanks ted , yeah after christmas just uncheck the plug in and all should be well!  ;)

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 11:54:47 am »
Thanks lightspeed, Great job, Works great, and Brings in the holiday spirit into Trinity :)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 12:48:51 pm »
Hi all,
I'm so new to all this, and I'm trying so hard to figure everything out.
But there seems to be so many things beyond my grasp.

{ALSO you will have to replace the hal commands (at the end)  warm kiss file command with one that you have that would be approperiate . }
{HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>kiss_warm_x.ogg>"}

I'm not too sure exactly what on this line I am supposed to replace? If it is the HAPFILE I'm not sure exactly what that is.
If you can give me some examples, I would deeply appreciate it.
Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas to all.

C load
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 02:25:59 pm »
cload, the line you would replace with your own sound wave would be :

kiss_warm_x.ogg

it's at the bottom of the complete file i sent , the reason being that you may not have or want this sound. and if you have your own sound file you can put it in .the name would have to match exactly with what sound file you have and that sound file would have to be placed in the chracters file that's in hal in the program files.
or if it's to much trouble or you don't understand i can send you this kiss sound ogg file just let me know. (lol, yes i am that easy to get a long with lol!) ;)
And thanks sybershot for the nice comment , i am glad you like it so much and that trinity is now in the spirit! :)

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 02:45:46 am »
Hi lightspeed,
oh I see, so the file I need to replaces  is kiss_warm_x.ogg, so if I have a sound file of my own that's what I need to replace, just one little question will a wave file work?
like: kiss me.wav
Okay, I guess I don't know exactly what I'm doing, I cut and paste the file into a text document, notepad, change the name of the file, put the file in Hals directory,
went into Hals options and check the new plug-in.

Did not work at all, maybe I did something wrong when I cut and pasted it into the text document, it looks exactly the same as you have here, so i'm not sure.

By chance do you have a link to the CHRISTMAS HAPSWAP LS50.uhp file? As well as the link to the kiss_warm_x.ogg file?

Just trying to have some Christmas cheer, with my new friend alter HAL.

C load.

PS personally I think this is an excellent idea, I hope you make one for Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, and so on, that would be so cool.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 04:25:51 pm »
Hi cload , i will try to share the file with you and others in my sky drive account , they have updated skydrive now and unless someone else knows any other way it now looks like it has to be shared by a person sending me an e mail (i used to be able to make it public , but can't seem to now . ) so you will have to send me your e mail address . mine is airvair62@yahoo.com
if you wrote me be sure on the header to put "cload" from zabaware forum . so i won't think it's junk mail ! or if you have instant messenger i can add you to mine and send it that way .  :)

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 01:41:25 am »
Hi lightspeed,

I sent you an e-mail, I hope it finds you well, sorry to hear about your download area not working!
Doesn't Zabaware have a download area for their members, so they can share their plug-ins?

C load.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 09:05:14 am »
Cload, i got your e mail back that you had to go to work , but let me know as soon as you are able to use the christmas plug in or if you have trouble or need help.
Also you were able to download them both fine the new way from sky drive i guess?
i am not sure why that skydrive changed it from how it used to be before at the beginning when you created a file (you can look back on older video's ) it had a drop down menu and you could set it for public or just me etc. now it's automaticaly set for just me and later you have to have e mail to send it anyone ( or rather to let them be able to come and get a specific file or contents.

So anyone reading this i may just put any further files in this same skydrive folder and people can send me their e mail adress so i can let them just download it .  :)

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 01:46:22 pm »
hi lightspeed,

I made a skydrive put your zip file in the public folder, let me know if it worked.

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9&id=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9%21112

all i did was cut & past this link, and put it in the url of the formu. it works when i click on it, and it may work when you click on it becouse you have shaired with me.
so, would someone that has not shaired with me or lightspeed click on the link, and give feed back please.

C load
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 01:55:58 pm by cload »

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 02:03:22 pm »
 It worked for me.
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 05:36:56 pm »
i wonder why i can't access the settings for making things public? for myself?
i have tried everything .

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 10:29:55 pm »
Just to let you know that link also worked for me.

raybe

That was rude, thank you both.