dupa

Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.5  (Read 11824 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.5
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 02:43:57 pm »
https://youtu.be/x_W6qSOmrYg

Here is the video I made of two hals talking too each other the female is using my S.A.L.L.I.E 3.5 and the male is using my S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 07:55:46 pm »
With all due respect, Two chatbots in a chat with each other usually never fare very well. There is little done by them to nudge or even attempt to "steer" the direction of the conversation the way most humans do or can do. There is no leading question or open-ended dialogue.
Often times they will get caught in a loop, parroting phrases or sentences back and forth to each other since nothing "fresh" or new has been injected into the conversation forcing them to think about alternative answers.
This is very evident through your bot vs bot example, especially from 8:00 to 13:00 approximately, I heard, "The Capital of Massachusetts is Boston" repeated back and forth until I finally heard you interrupt them and tell them to stop repeating...blah!! Funny but agreed, it is annoying. 17:00 was especially funny!! Never say that %@#$ again!! HAha!! Good stuff!

I sort of thought you were going to use a set of prewritten questions or statements then type and show each of their text responses.
That way you could help steer the conversation & topic but also observing the results from each bot. Kind of a scientific or more controlled experiment.

Hey man, it's all good. We do appreciate your efforts and honest evaluation!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2018, 09:30:34 am »
I can make a new update and mix the new plug with mine who wants a new update from the codegod I was bored and my new plug-in is amazing the files it created is not in my code I think S.A.L.L.I.E HAS A MIND OF HER OWN.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2018, 12:49:22 pm »
I would like to see a new update link posted here so we can try it out .  i don't mind an a.i. having a mind of its own  as long as you can still have a decent conversation with it and staying on subject.  ;)
 everything will vary in results from size of brain etc.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2018, 12:46:01 am »
I will be making two updates one is a repeat function so hal won't repeat itself, Second will be adding new brn file uploads of verbs and nouns also with the new bots I will be making an emotion add-on wish me luck too get past the bugs.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2018, 09:35:59 am »
Sounds really good Doony, I hope it all goes smoothly...
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2018, 11:31:35 am »
Today I will be in brute force mode I enjoy the ANN and BRN, That S.A.L.L.I.E CREATES. I will be adding new functions and a way to show how to Activate certain files based on what you say too hal.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2018, 05:04:34 pm »
Thanks for the update, can't wait until it's finished...  :P
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.