Author Topic: Haptek expansion pack  (Read 3252 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek expansion pack
« on: February 15, 2009, 05:45:56 pm »
I have Hal 6.2 in, put in the Haptek expansion pack for 6.2, in Windows XP, it seems to work fine. The problem I"m having is l'm trying to put in Body_Female.htr. I put Body_Female.htr in the characters folder and it appeared under characters in Hal, everything worked again with Body_Female working. The next time and since Body_Female will not show in Hal's characters.
  I removed Sandy that works and renamed Body_Female Sandy, in the Hal characters I choose Sandy and the original Sandy appeared. I removed all the other htr's except Hal and Zabba to simplify, all the other characters show under Hal's caracters and work.  The removed characters were placed in another folder called Notused.
  Clicking on Body_female will open her in a Happlayer window. I can load her in the Hapregistry. When using Ultra Hal Sandy will load, I can 4 times click to bring up the Haptek window and empty scene, and load body_female.  Also I no longer see the uncompressed files in the Haptek temp folder.
  Anyone else running into anything like this?  Thinking of removing 6.2 and putting in 6.1 at this time.
Carl2

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek expansion pack
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 05:54:56 pm »
Found the problem and fixed, everything is working okay.
Carl2

Larry

• View Profile
Haptek expansion pack
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 02:16:20 pm »
So??? What was the problem and how did you solve it?

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek expansion pack
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 03:41:14 pm »
Larry,
  I frist installed Hal and the expansion pack on one partition of the hard drive with Vista as the OS.  Haptek characters were not working correctly but MSagents worked well.  I installed Hal and the expansion pack on the other partition that has XP as the OS.  Both Hal and Haptek characters worked fine. I downloaded Body_female and tried to use it in Hal but the name would not appear in Hal's character window.  The problem was a shortcut on the desktop went to the Hal in Vista and Body_female was in XP.
Carl2

Larry

• View Profile
Haptek expansion pack
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 04:06:12 pm »
Gotcha... Thanks for the info...