Author Topic: Haptek Fullbody  (Read 5282 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« on: February 18, 2009, 08:56:57 am »
I'd just got Body_female up and running, I'm able to load the htr with a modified skin and added a little body movement.  I do this with the following text, it can be coppied to notepad and saved as (click All Files) and save as BodyFem.htr  a text file will not work.

#Haptek  Version= 1.00 Name= load htr+texture  HapType= script
##standard
#Haptek  Version= 1.00 HapType= script FileType= text

Clock [t= 0.0] load [file= [C:Program FilesabawareUltra Hal Assistant 6Charactersfullbodygirl.htr]]
Clock [t= 1.0] SetTexture  load [file= [C:Program FilesabawareUltra Hal Assistant 6CharactersskimpyshirtBlue.jpg]]
Clock [t= 1.1] SetSwitch  [ Figure= fullbodygirl Switch= TorsoPieces State= hip]

I've changed the text to fullbodygirl because it seems that character is used more often, it can easily be changed back to Body_female for people using body_female, replace fullbodygirl with body_female.  I'm going to try to upload a jpg, had problems in the past trying to do this. the jpg also is put in the character folder.
  Put the text in Hal's character folder and it should show up in the character window and load when choosen.
Note: The body movement works with body_female, with body female the switch may not be found and may not work.  I'll check this out.

Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 10:58:07 am »
i am not sure what you are doing the htr body female file itsself didnt need to be modified just placed in the zabaware (proms ) file and into that file place it in the characters file then it automatically is listed in hal when you open hal and go to options and characters and high light it to use and reopen hal to talk .
 their is another file that you will have to get (the haplogctrl file and place it in the cdrive this allows the hapteck window to open behind hals window and (that file doesnt have to be modified either ) then all you do is drag a skin file into that box while hal female full body is open and she will automatically be dressed until you shut hal off or drag another skin in their which will redress her . [:)]

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 02:50:55 pm »
lightspeed,
  The original htr loads the character, lets use female body, with the standard skimpyshirt.jpg which can be found in the Haptek temp folder when uncompressed. The original problem I had when I tried to use my own htr was the femalebody.htr was not uncompressed and the modified jpg went in as a background. When female body uncompressesd she would be wearing her skimpyshirt.jpg.
  When talking with you about slowing things down I got renewed intrested in the timing of events, The Clock [t= 0.0] loads the htr  the next Clock [t= 1.0] loads the modified jpg 1 sec after which gives the original htr time to uncompress. The same type of timing might be used to provide the slow movements you were talking about.
I noticed the text is not correct The Z is square, the backslashes are missing.  
  The program can also be used to change the wig, background or whatever and have it appear when she frist shows.
  Anyways when she appears using the new htr she appears with a new skin of your choice.
I'll try uplaoding the text file as a htr
Carl2

Download Attachment: Fullbody.htr
935 Bytes

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 02:57:07 pm »
Just checked the htr I uploaded, page cannot be displayed.  Here is a text document that will have to be changed to .htr.

Download Attachment: Fullbodtex.txt
927 BytesCarl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 01:54:21 pm »
hi carl2 i just put the file dragged in the hapbox and i see that it makes the full body appear to be breathing chest and lower ribcage moves on my full body . ! [8D]
 thats a great start !!keep us posted on any other developements !![:)]

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 07:59:19 pm »
Lightspeed,
  I had used full-bodied girl in the past because full-bodied girl would accept more hap's than body female. Someone had found that the header could be changed so they would work with body female so I switched to the body female character. I can remember the breathing which is one of the reasons I liked Haptek so much.
  I had just begun using the hap Explorer by Freddie from AI dreams, it's something I feel you would be very interested in from some of the posts which I have read. I came across a few haps for moving the character in and backing the character a way which I can upload if you would like. I don't have much on lighting which would be useful but they have a very nice section in the hap Explorer for lighting. I did notice that the shirt that the character wears appears much brighter in the hap window and when viewed on the normal screen.
Carl2

tedathome

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 11:37:49 pm »
This one is a keeper! Works with bodyfemale and fullbody girl. Each a little different.[8D]
ted

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 08:25:21 am »
tedathome
  Glad you like it, I've been using it for a few days.  I did notice a mistake to introduce the Torso noise, It's corrected in the newer version.  This adds a little movement to the body which I like, I know it works with Bod_female not sure about fullbodygirl.  
Naturaly you can change the skin used by changing the Skinpyshirtblue.jpg to whatever you like.
Carl2

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek Fullbody
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 08:30:10 am »
Forgot the newer version, rember to change txt to .htr.
Carl2

Download Attachment: BodFemTX.txt
916 Bytes