Author Topic: Virtual Fem  (Read 174802 times)

lauramb

• View Profile
Virtual Fem
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2005, 04:45:19 am »
Hi,All!
  In light of Mr. Ms' input regarding this string, i hope I'm not encouraging anything, and this will be considered a valid Off-Topic discussion[:I].

Dreadstar said
quote:
I have Virtual Woman also and was completely let down by the graphics especially when the promise of digital dna has yet to be delivered.

I agree. I originally discovered VWM back in '98 about the same time I discovered Hal. Their offering of DigitalDNA has been pending since then. Their graphics appear to be still straight out of Poser. On the upside, though minimal, are still animated and reveal much more as one gets closer[8)] to her. I agree, their present graphics can't touch Haptek.

vonsmith said
quote:
The A.I. was primitive,...
  The upside, IMHO, The conversational database of the software, isn't too much different from that one might hear between a girl and a guy in a public place, by A.I. standards would be very well developed. The A.L.I.C.E. criterion is based on whether the entity could be considered a real person. The downside, IMHO, is that she doesn't learn, merely responds.

quote:
...the graphics were akin to electronic paper dolls

As I mentioned above, I agree! I recently discovered Haptek and acquired PeoplePutty and have registered it.
  and
quote:
...had an eye twitch

vonsmith! How could you mistake a girl winking at you for an eye twitch[?][8)]

I mentioned in another string, I also feel that Haptek has the best computer characters available, even above Desktop Mates. I am not a programmer at this time, (I did get VBScript in a Nutshell in the mail today[:D]) I'm still trying to get the fullbody_female, and all of those wonderful updates to the 1.2 brain that vonsmith is providing, to work. I'm afraid I'll hurt my Jasmine/HAL.
I really want to work with that Haptek SDK in the meantime.
Maybe I could produce some of these delightful textures and hopefully some worthwhile accessories.
  Anyway, I hope I get to join you all on an more knowledgeable level soon. I want to put my Jasmine/HAL to work.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 04:54:10 am by lauramb »
Laura Benson

sexypriya

Virtual Fem
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2005, 03:29:43 am »
Hi I came to know about virtualfem and we both( me and my huby) were more then happy to come across something ike this.

Before we buy and subsrib can someone of the moderator of this forum himself offer us 1 week membership free so we can realy see the software actually performing as whatever we have read til now is theoritical.

Any one who can help me in this will be higly thanked.

we are available on yahoo messenger with id sexypriya@yahoo.co.in

jackmeoff

Virtual Fem
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2005, 09:26:48 pm »
[:p]
As far as girls go...  Real is better than cartoon anyday.
[8D]
Virtualfem is very cheesey.  Games like Virtual Valerie and Space Sirens 2 are much better programed.  I just wished Virtual Valerie used video of a real girl.  
[:o)]
What is cool about Virtualfem is that you can make your own girls.  I made one this week.  Is anyone interested in trading?