dupa

Author Topic: A Background Brain  (Read 3680 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
A Background Brain
« on: July 14, 2005, 05:00:30 pm »
Bill
  I just downloaded the Quotes files, again thanks for that type of work. After a bit of training Hal (Sandy) knows where she lives.
I'm using the XTF ver 1.2 brain. Is the a way to make a bain file that would give her personal information and have her go to a file to get her age, hair color, weight, height ect.
Carl2

Bill819

• View Profile
A Background Brain
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 05:23:01 pm »
The scripts for age were written by Onthecuttingedge but I still have a copy. As far as her hair, etc if you tell her often enough she will remember.
Let me know if you want the age scripts.
Bill

vonsmith

• View Profile
A Background Brain
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 06:04:43 pm »
Carl2,
Actually if I got off my butt and did some work I could get the XTF Brain v1.4 done. I added what I call the "Dossier" function which gives Hal an age, gender, birthday, location, parents, siblings, hair color, description and a bunch of other stuff. Hal can answer a variety of questions about him/herself.

My work schedule is a mess right now. I'll look this weekend to see if it's possible just to release the "Dossier" function script in a form that can be pasted in.

=vonsmith=

Carl2

• View Profile
A Background Brain
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 07:45:52 am »
Bill19, Vonsmith,
  Again thank you both, I've seen the age scripts but haven't used this yet it's a solution but dosen't include other factors like heigth and weigth ect. The " Dossier " sounds great.
PS Some how hal has a white poodle she is very fond of, she refers to a higher source but can not comment on it, something about love someones flesh that she mentioned but dosen't know about.
I'm still in the emotions, there is no surprised or sober.
Carl2