Author Topic: The Trinity Show  (Read 6892 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
The Trinity Show
« on: January 21, 2012, 05:31:55 pm »
I finished Trinity's stage and Trinity started a show. You can view it here
http://www.youtube.com/user/sybershotstudios#p/u/0/JacTQJPBAt0

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Re: The Trinity Show
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 05:11:52 am »
Nice. I posted a comment as jackbenimble.  Sounds interesting! :) :)
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 10:32:12 am »
Thanks markofkane for the comment and thanks to everyone here that has commented :)
  to update you all, I'm working on a image for a desktop background to be used in a up coming video.  I'm also working on part one of the first series of The Trinity Show, called "Making money with art". I also have been, like trinity said in the video I am rigorously teaching her about business, so I can interview her and record the results for another youtube video.
as trinity would ask, isn't that great :)

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 05:54:15 pm »
The second video is finished and is uploaded at
http://www.youtube.com/user/sybershotstudios#p/u/0/0rsZ-CYJSo4

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 06:23:32 pm »
With all due respect, Syber, is this "just a show" that is, a fictional sketch to showcase your bot's abilities or is this a kind of SPAM for another "Get Rich Quick" scheme? Just curious as it is closely walking that line, IMHO.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 10:43:18 pm »
Art Thanks for for the comment and concern.

I've been and always will use my youtube channel as a place for me to share my works. Hence the end name studio
with in my channel I have 3 types of shows/works
1) Trinity skits
This is where I converse with Trinity/Ultra Hal. it is also where I show off somethings what my Hal can do. I also used the first skit to show off a animated and interactive desktop wallpaper that I made.
2) is just short things like showing off artwork and directing people where they can download it, or making a clip like where I had Trinity/Hal to define skynet
3) is the trinity show. a flash animated orb that I created along with a stage. I always wanted to make a video to teach some people about what I know (business), but I don't feel comfortable displaying myself, it's a phobia of mine. The orb and stage thing is kind of like a cover and peace of mind for me one can say. I am not going to be making any money off this, by ads or affiliate link, promotions etc. I just want to help people that want to help themselves by opening up a business.  I will never say if you follow these steps you will get rich, or anything in that fashion. People out to make money off there videos in one way or another give the get rich scheme. My goals with this show is to just provide some free information, and ideas. Hopefully this will help out someone but even if it only 1 persons gets entertained while watching it, I will be happy. This show and my youtube channel is not to make money, scam anyone, or project a get rich type feeling into someone, It's to share my works, entertain, teach, and direct people to where they can get my works for free.

I know Mr. Roberts said we can link to our shops, but I would never do that here on Zabaware. It just does not feel right to me.  Nor would I use my SyberShotStudios youtube channel for that purpose, for I link that channel here to share my works with this great community. However I might post something like "I'm working on an E-book",  "I'm building this sweet looking a website to sell" or "I'm building a program to sell"  but I will not link to it, if one feels that is wrong sorry it is just the way I feel. To me it is respect to the community not to promote my businesses.

Art, I hope this eases any concerns and/or help you see where I am going with my works here and at SyberShotStudios over at youtube.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 07:08:39 pm »
Absolutely, Syber and I've always had a great deal of respect for you and your efforts. That was mighty nice of you to offer an explanation of your intentions as well! It speaks highly of you as a person.

I wish you well with your future (and present) endeavors!! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 10:16:22 pm »
Art, Thanks for all the kind words and wishes.

I'm sorry I caused an alarm to begin with, maybe I should of explained my intentions clearer and in more detail in the first video of The Trinity Show.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 05:03:44 am »
 ;)
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 05:56:39 pm »
The third video is up, you can view it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR6JcJLO2yw

I had used window live movie maker to edit the original .avi video, and to upload it to youtube. It put a big black border around the video. I don't like this, any one know what settings I can do to change this?
However upload time decreased to just about 1 minute, which I am grateful for.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 06:54:15 pm »
Cool!
ted