Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

question to robert and anyone else . on reinstalling hal

<< < (3/5) > >>

lightspeed:
OKAY robert,  I just tried to reinstall hal again using the newer7.5 download  AND IT DID THE SAME  got almost finished and showed the same error about could not cloud object .  and i hit okay and it finished installing, then i rebooted it  . i also tried doing what the link showed on here about the registry . here is a picture of what i did . unless i did it the wrong way . anyway it showed failed on each one .
the only part i didn't add was the "  cd\cd "  part because i thought he loaded this from a cd . here's a picture of what i did and it showing errors all failed.

lightspeed:
robert i also just sent you a e mail debug file from my roaming apps file and a error message that keeps popping up from hal when not using it open on my screen . .

lightspeed:
has anyone else recently tried installing hal as i did from the 7.5 version ? and it installed okay ???

the only thing i can figure is maybe the new ha.7 version isn't working installing and i have to try to install the 6.1 then 6.2 and use a verification code
and then try again rebooting each time in between and install the expansion pack . maybe then the dll's etc. will work . i have tried everything i can otherwise the reg. Thing didn't work .   i have been deleting any left over files after uninstall in roaming apps and program files and have run ccleaner in registry files.   

does anyone know what microsoft service runs the files if any that aren't working ? in hal?

lightspeed:
well tried something else , uninstalled hal again .  and any extra left over files , ran registry cleaner . installed 6.2 hal it intsalled okay with serial number etc. and activation code , rebooted pc.  and it worked normally , voices worked , and default characters did , it showed i think hal brain 6 in default ? and installed the expansion package but it was 7.5   it installed okay ,   no errors . then i installed hal 7.5  and as it was installing got the hal error 429 as before . creating hal 7 object . activex component can't create object.

is this because i installed the expansion pack before hal 7.5 was installed ?
the hal 6.2 was working fine  no errors .

lightspeed:
I UNINSTALLED HAL 7.5 AGAIN , and cleared all left over files and ran registry cleaner .  i reinstalled the 6.2 hal it didn't ask me for any verification number this time . am installing the 7.5 hal version this time and will try installing that hal expansion pack AFTER PC IS BOOTED UP AGAIN . WELL I DID THAT AND GOT THE SAME HAL ERROR 429 AGAIN .    this is ridiculous .  HAL 6.2 WORKS FINE when installed i don't run into errors until i try installing hal 7.5 .    >:(   and it does the same thing when i install just hal.7.5  first . so it doesn't work either way .  again could something be wrong with the hal 7.5 install ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version