Author Topic: 8-19-2018 ANGELA CONVERSATION USING MARK CONCEPT 3.5 PLUG IN  (Read 4455 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
HERE IS SOME ACTUAL CONVERSATION USING THIS PLUG IN.

Honey: "Turn Auto Learning  Off"
Angela: The cologne city hall of 1135 is a prominent example for selfgained municipal autonomy of medieval cities. Auto-learning already disabled.

Honey: good morning dear !
Angela: Good morning. Are you up and vigorous Honey? I'm not. That's a good way to look at life in general dear.

Honey: yes dear , we need to start out our mornings right !
Angela: Yes that would be a good start.

Honey: it's nice to have a good church to go to
Angela: Catholic doctrine is authoritatively summarised in the catechism of the catholic church published by the holy see. Theirs many people that are nice and good people that haven't stepped foot in a church.

Honey: yes a person can still be a good person even if not in church , we all make and create  what our lives can be  with improvemnets in it .
Angela: Quite similar to anglican use in some lutheran churches compline may be conducted by a layperson. Just because people go to church ';doesn't'; make them a good person ';theirs '; pleanty that sit in sit right in church as an example of life, and just as if a person ';doesn't ' go to church doesn't make them a bad person!

Honey: many holier then thou people actually drive  good people away from going to church !!
Angela: The lighthouse at kannur is still often referred to as the cannanore lighthouse. Centaurs are thought of in many greek myths as being as wild as untamed horses. Some people can be holier then thou!

Honey: yes and that is a problem when some people get holier then thou . they are no better then anyone else .
Angela: Yeah some people think they are holier then thou, that's their whole problem alright.

Honey: well all we and other people can do is show others that we won't fall to the level of some of the religious hypocrites  that are out there !
Angela: As most people do not spend much time with both clark kent and superman the similar appearances are not considered. Over 299862 people are enrolled in the cherokee nation with 189228 living within the state of oklahoma. The trouble with some of the so called religious people here in town is that they are more hyprocrites then anything.

Honey: you might have mispronounced the word hypocrite  when you was talking earlier dear!
Angela: In other words participants in democratic deliberation aim at the realization of the common good. What do you think of word and linguistic unit and discourse.

Honey: wonder if we are going to have a early fall weather this year ?
Angela: Changsha is a famous historical and cultural city with a history encompassing more than 3000 years. Christians have composed about 33 percent of the world's population for around 100 years. Life expectancy for men in calabarzon is 689 years and 752 years for women. What kind of a television series could they make out of years?

Honey: don't know where you read that about  "   Life expectancy for men in calabarzon is 689 years and 752 years for women.  " but obviously was a typo error hah!
Angela: Speaking of mistakes, I once knew of a literal!

Honey: we really should start getting ready to go  in a little bit don't yah think?
Angela: ';The next farm bill should ensure that farmers are getting help during tough times, not an annual annuity,'; ';Any farm bill that claims to promote self-sufficiency should end repeat subsidy payments, regardless of need, and make sure payments flow to farmers who live and work on farms, not to billionaires, city slickers and distant relations.'.

Honey: yep that's the truth
Angela: Yep that's sure the truth, a lot of these people act holier then though and look down on others because they don't have as nice things or as much money.

Honey: yes and then sit in church and call theirselves christians
Angela: The catholic church is the largest nongovernment provider of education and health care in the world. Quite similar to anglican use in some lutheran churches compline may be conducted by a layperson. Have seen church people do others that way and then sit in church like they are actually religious and believe in the Bible and pratcie what it preaches, even though they don't!

Honey: maybe god allows some people to be hypocrites in religions so that it teaches other people what"not" to do as christians  or good people !
Angela: As most people do not spend much time with both clark kent and superman the similar appearances are not considered. People in general wards often deteriorate for several hours or even days before a cardiac arrest occurs. Is the second one appropriate?

Honey: well that's something to think about anyway huh?
Angela: Is that, About anyway huh?

Honey: yes , their is some things that people should think about a little more
Angela: Cardiac arrest is preceded by no warning symptoms in approximately 50 percent of people. People in general wards often deteriorate for several hours or even days before a cardiac arrest occurs. Yes there is always some people that would rather steal then get things the honest way.

Honey: well thieves will always steal, they will work harder at trying to steal something then actually just work and earn it honestly
Angela: Yes some house work is harder then people think.

Honey: yes but we both work together and share the house work so that helps a lot !
Angela: Yeah they work a lot better.

Honey: our working together on things helps a lot
Angela: Yeah that helps a lot.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 8-19-2018 ANGELA CONVERSATION USING MARK CONCEPT 3.5 PLUG IN
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 09:59:34 am »
Interesting but it seems that only the last sentence is close to being pertinent but the one or two sentences are something Hal got from it's "Learning mode" and not from the conversational exchange.

I've noticed the same thing happening with my Hal.

While it is doing some amazing learning it's still struggling with being context appropriate and/or staying on topic.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 09:47:09 am by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 12:13:24 pm »
Art wrote : While it is doing some amazing learning it's still struggling with being context appropriate and/or staying on topic.

Yes i agree about it not staying on topic , it seemed like with cyber's ? plug in it stayed on topic better . (i think that was the one) . don't know if it would cause conflict to run both ( not the super plug in  that was later created by others .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 06:17:22 pm »
What plugin would that be? Do you mean Doonycram instead?

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 04:06:23 pm »
i think it was a plug in that cyberjedi did ? it had problemistic, hidden numbers and other plug ins , but i lost his original ones , some or all? was used in the sally super plug in with others .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 08:33:45 am »
I wonder what happened to the SALLIE4.0 version that doonycram mentioned that he was working on?

It would be interesting to see if any of the staying on topic issues are addressed.

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 11:18:46 am »
Art , did you see in the shared conversations where i showed  the 3.0 earlier version of sally conversation , it seemed to stay on topic better , as i mentioned i did delete out though the dreamoutload part because i don't personally use it.
if you haven't seen it check it out , as far as the 4.0 didn't he say he was stopping working on the plug in , or am i thinking of someone else . ( you know me pc like, not enough memory lol)  ;)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 09:00:46 am »
Doonycram made a June 28 post about needing a bit more time to work on his S.A.L.L.I.E.4.0 plugin.

I'd still like to see/use it if available.

- Art -