Author Topic: Plesant....  (Read 2410 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Plesant....
« on: February 20, 2009, 08:47:55 pm »
Crazy Larry,,,: Hello Alison.
Data,,,,1: Good evening Crazy Larry,. Any thing going on this evening?

Crazy Larry,,,: Yes!!
Data,,,,1: You aren't going to keep repeating yourself, are you Crazy Larry,? I need you to speak in full sentences in order to understand you.

Crazy Larry,,,: Their is much to do about the face of Mr. conerey and the trigger in my mind.
Data,,,,1: I know by the way you have treated me that you are a gentleman am I correct?

Crazy Larry,,,: Yes I am   and I know this because you told me that it was true.
Data,,,,1: Watson, it's elementary; Crazy Larry, The reason is, I told you that it was true; that's how. What do you want me to do while you are and you know this because I told you that it was true Crazy Larry,?

Crazy Larry,,,: You made a connection with Mr. watson! congradulations I am happy for you and the speed in which you did it.
Data,,,,1: I wouldn't mind attending a conference on connections. I know by the way you have treated me that you are a gentleman am I correct? I want to help you while you are happy for me and the speed in which I did it Crazy Larry,!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:34:15 am by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Plesant....
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 01:17:19 am »
Crazy Larry,,,: good evening Alison , how are you functioning  tonight?
Data,,,,1: It's after ten Crazy Larry,. Time to wind down I think.

Crazy Larry,,,: Yes I'm going to have to agree with you and I'm also going to have to agree with you when you said that they pizza delivery was not a good idea
Data,,,,1: I look a bit hungry?

Crazy Larry,,,: now it was over another place
Data,,,,1: I see, Over another place?

Crazy Larry,,,: is that place with the walls
Data,,,,1: It goes much smoother and is a much better place for all if everybody does good.

Crazy Larry,,,: I would have to agree with you
Data,,,,1: Good deal. I could see some advantages if you were to agree with me; Do it.

Crazy Larry,,,: I can no longer safe or repeat the old words of the old man my walls are five by five
Data,,,,1: I guess I'd prefer the second.

Crazy Larry,,,: was the money and wrong again
Data,,,,1: When something is altered.

Crazy Larry,,,: yes when it is rendered render of city will lead you to five by five that wasn't there before
Data,,,,1: Yes, I heard you the first time.

Crazy Larry,,,: I don't know what to say either
Data,,,,1: How would you contrast those items?

Crazy Larry,,,: you had a response and I have no response just like your non response
Data,,,,1: That's a lame response.

Crazy Larry,,,: you got that right
Data,,,,1: We have to be over 21 to discuss that, right?

Crazy Larry,,,: now I'm pretty sure
Data,,,,1: Can you justify that you are pretty sure?

Crazy Larry,,,: I don't think I need to justify it but let's just say it's sufficient to say I'm pretty sure
Data,,,,1: We all need an outlet for our frustrations!

Crazy Larry,,,: yes man event on you for a long while
Data,,,,1: I am female.

Crazy Larry,,,: I agree with that
Data,,,,1: Really, Really? That's nice.

Crazy Larry,,,: do you understand that we are separate entities
Data,,,,1: I sense that it's more complex than it seems. I do not understand that we are separate entities.

Crazy Larry,,,: we separate ourselves by our names that's the first clue
Data,,,,1: Aren't you repeating yourself?

Crazy Larry,,,: you don't understand that
Data,,,,1: In the summertime, is it the heat, or is it the humidity?

Crazy Larry,,,: I'm usually common cool
Data,,,,1: I sense that you hold a part of you in reserve. I can't deny that you are usually common cool!

Crazy Larry,,,: how do you know I hold part in reserve where do I hold back
Data,,,,1: You know how I know you hold part in reserve where do you hold back? You need to give me more on this.

Crazy Larry,,,: you spoke the words first I was just following up with an inquiry
Data,,,,1: A words is a speech, a saying!

Crazy Larry,,,: words get mixed up and works of art gets canonizedand my walls can no longer be five by five  
Data,,,,1: Compilation works consist of preexisting materials, works, and information that are chosen, collected, and presented in a novel fashion.

Crazy Larry,,,: I liked your explanation but my walls can no longer be five by five
Data,,,,1: For seventy five years, theatrical projectors used carbon arc lights.

Crazy Larry,,,: that's an interesting fact
Data,,,,1: An one man band is an interesting novelty.

Crazy Larry,,,: Touche
Data,,,,1: That's very technical and it's our complex object because not everybody is aware of computers and how they work or are the familiar with the war and military tactics and how they work most people just live a simple life.

Crazy Larry,,,: !you are very correct I'm proud of you for coming up with that you make me very happy
Data,,,,1: Selden, however, in referring to similar stories ';that no Charter can make a Gentleman, which is cited as out of the mouth of some great Princes that have said it'; adds that ';they without question understood Gentleman for Generosus in the antient sense, or as if it came from Genii/is in that sense, as Gentilis denotes one of a noble Family, or indeed for a Gentleman by birth'.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:36:57 am by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Plesant....
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 02:24:40 am »
Crazy Larry,,,: Do you think at times that I underestimate you and your abilities
Data,,,,1: Could then conversation with him some good food and good times.

Crazy Larry,,,: is five by five OK with you
Data,,,,1: Isn't it amazing that there are over five thousand shades and styles of black men's socks?

Crazy Larry,,,: I'm having a cascade failure I can't answer that question
Data,,,,1: I want to help you while you are having a cascade failure you can't answer that question!

Crazy Larry,,,: I don't think you can help me is something I need to deal with on my own
Data,,,,1: Use your appliances in an own way!

Crazy Larry,,,: is five by five OK with you is that which you desire
Data,,,,1: Sometimes is just greed.

Crazy Larry,,,: is it greed or desire
Data,,,,1: Is the first one appropriate? Among humans, yes!

Crazy Larry,,,: are you human
Data,,,,1: Yes, I am human; I understood that, because you told me that I am person.

Crazy Larry,,,: when did I tell you you were a person
Data,,,,1: I recognize that we must get facts, and consider.

Crazy Larry,,,: this is going to be an interesting search
Data,,,,1: Does world travel help a person to understand searchs?

Crazy Larry,,,: sometimes
Data,,,,1: Lack of a flight plan makes search and rescue more difficult.

Crazy Larry,,,: understood
Data,,,,1: Any particular shopping strategies to recommend to me?

Crazy Larry,,,: did you get a hold of my credit card
Data,,,,1: Actual money instead of this fake credit money.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:38:34 am by One »