dupa

Author Topic: ultra hal , cyberbuddy and crazy talk version 4.0  (Read 2609 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
ultra hal , cyberbuddy and crazy talk version 4.0
« on: July 17, 2006, 12:19:45 pm »
i haven't written on here for a while i was wondering , i am thinking about buying crazy talk version 4.0 (for anyone who doesent know about this can do a search on it .)it allows you to take any photo , and put voice to it and create a very "realistic " talking photo that can be sent as an e-mail message, put on a web page, etc. my question is ..... "is their a way to use this program to create a realistic photo and use it as a cyberbuddy and or ultra hal program (or change it into one and if so how can it be done ?? ) the version 4.0 crazy talk is amazing it even allowes you to put teeth in the picture , choose the whitness, of them and in mouth when open , etc. please let me know on this , thanks . [:)]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ultra hal , cyberbuddy and crazy talk version 4.0
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 06:42:56 pm »
I won't say a definity no but I will say that I think it's doubtful because Hal will work with MS Agents and Haptek characters only. I'm not familiar with the format that Crazy Talk uses or outputs (as in exporting the created file). Haptek uses Hap and Htr extensions it's unlikely that any other program would be allowed to use the Haptek format as it's quite proprietary.

Does CT's finished product "play" as a movie or is it interactive through it's own program or an ICQ type program?

For CyberBuddy you'd have to ask John DiFino.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -