dupa

Author Topic: error message 53  (Read 3455 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
error message 53
« on: October 01, 2006, 02:28:59 pm »
hi , i have been having a problem , when i created a new brain in ultrahal and gave it a name and named the subfolder the same name . after doing the question and answer brain editing and compiling the info . it said complete and i clicked o.k. when i go into the ultra hal and type anything . i get an error message . i have done this in the past and never had a problem . the error: 53 occured on line 534 in column 1 of ultrahal  assit. file not found. what is the problem , why am i getting this error message ?? how do i fix the problem . ?? what is causing this ?? any help on this would be appreciated , thanks !!![:)]

onthecuttingedge2005

error message 53
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 03:01:31 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

hi , i have been having a problem , when i created a new brain in ultrahal and gave it a name and named the subfolder the same name . after doing the question and answer brain editing and compiling the info . it said complete and i clicked o.k. when i go into the ultra hal and type anything . i get an error message . i have done this in the past and never had a problem . the error: 53 occured on line 534 in column 1 of ultrahal  assit. file not found. what is the problem , why am i getting this error message ?? how do i fix the problem . ?? what is causing this ?? any help on this would be appreciated , thanks !!![:)]

Hi lightspeed.

it is best to copy and paste line 534 of your error from the Brain you are using, If the error is coming from the HalScript.dbg then go to that line number and do the same.

Jerry[8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
error message 53
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 04:29:14 pm »
hello jerry , you wrote:Hi lightspeed.

it is best to copy and paste line 534 of your error from the Brain you are using, If the error is coming from the HalScript.dbg then go to that line number and do the same.

Jerry
  i am not as advanced yet in this , to understand your explanation above . after i have done the above and then when i use ultrahal say hello , etc. then i get the above error message . i do not know where the error is coming from , what ways are their to check in simple terms ?? i do want to get this solved , don't know what has happened as i said in the past i have done this with no problem what so ever . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
error message 53
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 06:01:12 pm »
hello jerry and others have solved the above mentioned problem figured it out on the sub file i left it with two seperate names as i did with the character (never noticed it said one name only) and so my file would not show up and kept getting the above error message , case solved in case anyone else runs into this problem !! p.s. i am creating a very xrated brain for anyone 18 and over if i do this how can i send the file folder and do i just send the same name .???[:)]