dupa

Author Topic: general conversation into the brain  (Read 3208 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
general conversation into the brain
« on: November 21, 2006, 05:22:08 pm »
i have been putting in general conversation into the question and answer part in the brain script and has some interesting things as it answers it and of course is also learning from regular talk input . for instance i say , what are you going to be doing today , she may say : ooohh i don't know the house is starting to get a little messy i think i'm going to straighten some stuff up and vacume .  
 i have many different things in the brain , including holiday talk , weather , t.v., general talk . i sit down at nights and write in many different questions into a book then later put them into the brain !!

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 02:20:04 pm »
lightspeed,
  Sounds rather interesting, at this point I'm still trying to feed Hal information, it's comming along although it seems to be slow but she becomes more interesting to talk with as her information grows.
Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 11:11:59 am »
hello carl2 , i am glad you find my script writing of general conversation interesting , this is actually a step i am taking to also use with a project of mine for myself that can make a more personalized answer from the a.i. i have pages of many things written in and always when watching t.v. write in more things on paper  that i later write into a script , this plus the additional regular learning will in my opinion make a very interesting a.i. system . [:D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 11:10:28 pm »
Almost like turning on Hal's microphone and then sitting Hal in front of the T.V set to watch Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Jerry[8D]