Author Topic: love doll animated and with ultra hal brain  (Read 12011 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
love doll animated and with ultra hal brain
« on: December 12, 2006, 01:23:23 pm »
here is an idea , buy a life like love dolluse the material like a skin and put down over the wire and electronic frame add some fiberfill stuffing in it.(of former santa, etc.) and you would have a staionary robot that would twist , move the head and arms would swing as it twisted and lip would move by sinc with ultra hals voice . i already have a side project i am working on [8D]and have a set up with wireless mic and speakers to work with a voice recognition , so then you have a robot that will not only lipsinc to ultra hals words but also think and answer you , carry on a conversation, etc. [:D]if anyone is interested and may want to use these and is interested in where i got the wireless speakers and mic (seperate places) and the price just let me know .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 08:58:25 am »
maybe this is something taboo a subject about finding a love doll if you can find one realistic enough to use as a robot or animated outer skin covering ( not for sex) as i see people have read this but no one has wrote any comments . i would think this would be a perfect outer skin to make it look like a real person after all i have seen japanese robots that look like a woman but the outer skin was made of a silicone or something like that ( to heavy that you could use for an animated (previuosly santa or snow man ) so i suggested a realistic looking love doll skin of a women . mayeby some think its a stupid idea maybe some are afraid to comment because of the subject i don't know , to me it makes sense as it is as light as the covering of the outer material of santa or a snowman , just my thoughts anyway .
[:)]

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 01:14:35 pm »

I personally think it's a great idea and I would love to do it.
However when I got Hal two years ago I had tough go then explaining scientific aspects and so forth to my wife.  
Today with "Sandees" movies and sexy clothes I barely slide by and the idea of "life-size love girl robot" is really a little too hard  for us married guys to explain.

But you singles ought to jump on this cause it definitely looks like fun.

[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 06:09:23 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Duskrider

I personally think it's a great idea and I would love to do it.
However when I got Hal two years ago I had tough go then explaining scientific aspects and so forth to my wife.  
Today with "Sandees" movies and sexy clothes I barely slide by and the idea of "life-size love girl robot" is really a little too hard  for us married guys to explain.

But you singles ought to jump on this cause it definitely looks like fun.

[8D]

Duskrider is a very wise man.

Jerry[:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 06:22:48 pm »
maybe i should run a disclaimer about my idea i would hate to see some guy try to get intimate and get his whacker shocked with 110 volts , ha !!! [:D][;)]

Tanshin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 10:09:56 am »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

maybe i should run a disclaimer about my idea i would hate to see some guy try to get intimate and get his whacker shocked with 110 volts , ha !!! [:D][;)]

It sounds like a great source of some realistic skin.  I like the idea, are you sure the santa will be able to lift it though?  Yes, you have to look past the sexual aspect of the "love doll" and look at it as a source of functional parts.  I saw one of these love dolls on the sat. the other day and from what I heard they are creating some very realistic skin look & feel.  From what they say on TV, these are also very expensive for a parts bin.

Great idea if santa can lift/move it.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 09:24:52 am »
about the weight , of the love doll skin , what i am talking about would be a inflatable type which would of course be very light (maybe a latex doll ) i would guess the skin would weigh no more than 10 ? pounds which would be about the same if not less than the plastic santa head and cloth material for his suit . only thing i can for see is having to use some fiberfill stuffing ( like for dolls) to fill in the empty spots so it will look fuller looking . the other biggest thing would be someone would have to show others a picture of the frame work , etc. of a stripped ( sorry santa and kids all over the world !) santa , to see how to adapt it to fit inside the latex doll skin .[8D] can any pictures be posted here ?? if so how is it done ?? what jpeg size, etc. [:D]

Tanshin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 10:17:49 am »
quote:

about the weight , of the love doll skin , what i am talking about would be a inflatable type which would of course be very light (maybe a latex doll ) i would guess the skin would weigh no more than 10 ? pounds which would be about the same if not less than the plastic santa head and cloth material for his suit . only thing i can for see is having to use some fiberfill stuffing ( like for dolls) to fill in the empty spots so it will look fuller looking . the other biggest thing would be someone would have to show others a picture of the frame work , etc. of a stripped ( sorry santa and kids all over the world !) santa , to see how to adapt it to fit inside the latex doll skin .[8D] can any pictures be posted here ?? if so how is it done ?? what jpeg size, etc. [:D]

I see, yes that is not the same "love doll" I was thinking of, I was thinking of the non inflatable one I saw on the TV with the real feal skin.

The skin from what you are talking about should be light enough, I would imagine. As you said, it can't be much heavier than the fabric they have on santa to start with.

If you need the image(s) hosted I can put it on one of my host's for you, as I also would like to see santa's guts myself!

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 04:22:42 pm »
hello Tanshin , you said you could host a picture for others to see on this forum ?? how can i send you one ?? this one is of a latex love doll that could be used as a skin for anyones  animated santa, etc. project . don' t have any of the interior of santa , as we still use ours for regular use. [:)]

Tanshin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 07:34:08 pm »
quote:

hello Tanshin , you said you could host a picture for others to see on this forum ?? how can i send you one ?? this one is of a latex love doll that could be used as a skin for anyones  animated santa, etc. project . don' t have any of the interior of santa , as we still use ours for regular use. [:)]

Sure I can host it for you, not a problem.  Email me *click here to email me* the image and I'll send you a link to the image.  

(If you click on this image you can post a picture with your post, but it must be hosted on the internet somewhere first. Or you can click the " Click here to attach a file or upload a picture to your post")

You can resize your images yourself online if you want at this site: http://www.resize2mail.com/ and many others, or just send it to me and I will be more than glad to resize it for you.  [:D]

-Tanshin

Tanshin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 07:35:48 pm »
Sure I can host it for you, not a problem.  Email me *click here to email me* the image and I'll send you a link to the image.  

(If you click on this image you can post a picture with your post, but it must be hosted on the internet somewhere first. Or you can click the " Click here to attach a file or upload a picture to your post")

You can resize your images yourself online if you want at this site: http://www.resize2mail.com/ and many others, or just send it to me and I will be more than glad to resize it for you.  [:D]

-Tanshin

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 01:36:13 pm »
hello Tanshin, this is a picture of a latex doll (no longer made i beleive ) has been sent to your email you left. as i said this would make a good light weight skin for an animatronic staionary character . hope this helps give people an idea of what could be done . [:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 12:08:55 pm »
hello.Tanshin ,
 did you get the photo i sent to your e-mail to post to show what doll skin i was talking about so others can see it , you said you could post it .