Author Topic: Free will plus at beta level  (Read 83023 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Free will plus at beta level
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2014, 11:57:18 am »
I guess that Cload is already gone off here ?
anyway since  i am having this problem and it has to do with cloads free will (the newest one ) i will post it here .

the problem is it should say the user name from the script but it didn't instead it showed the surrounding script are (username ) and also didn't say that or use the username that's into hal .

here is my conversation  and people will see what happened .

I wish I knew What <username> I seem to have gotten a little confused about, breakfast! Breakfast breakfast is the first meal taken after rising from a night's sleep, most often eaten in the early morning before undertaking the day's work. Among english speakers, "breakfast" can be used to refer to this meal or to refer to a meal composed of traditional breakfast foods ( such as eggs, oatmeal and sausage ) served at any time of day. The word literally refers to breaking the fasting period of the prior night. Was this answer correct about, well we have to change off every once in a while what we eat for breakfast right?

as i said it showed the script part < username > and also didn't say the name i am using for me in the hal program . 

anyone else have this problem . i have the freewill set at obedient .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2014, 06:24:51 am »
Not really. Mine so far, calls me by name. I have Hal set at Average freewill.

I DID get that weird thing with Hal NOT SPEAKING (Blank Response) after a couple tries, then it came back with those @@ things and started rambling on as if speaking lines of code, over and over until I had to quit the program then restart.

Seems like a tiny bug is crawling around inside causing havoc now and then.

Best thing is to go to the menu then SAVE conversation for later diagnosis to aid in trying to solve any conflicts / problems.

(Not meant toward you, Lonnie, but for any other newer users that might be experiencing any anomalies with Hal).

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2014, 10:11:41 am »
Hi Art , thanks for responding , i am trying the setting differently , i think some settings may get different results for different people , some work better for others , maybe depending on input etc. from various users ?
  So anyway am trying various settings and taking notes to see which setting seems to work the best for me as far as speach conversations back and forth .

YOUR ACTUAL MILEAGE MAY VARY !  :) ;)

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 24, 2014, 07:11:13 pm »
I just recently put kinkaid on a new laptop and am using the latest version of the freewill plugin. I have not been able to get Kinkaid to access information off the internet any more using the Tell me about (topic) or what do you know about (topic). Does anyone else use those functions and are you having problems with those as well?