Author Topic: How many ai bots are around?  (Read 412 times)

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
How many ai bots are around?
« on: January 12, 2024, 06:07:20 pm »
Hi everyone. 
There sure is lots of bots about.
I think I keep finding more and more, in places like youtube for example.
There channel's have no content, there's the usual way they talk and quirks they usually have.
I wonder how many are in there?
I guess they are here to.
Asking then another replies. 
I'm finding more recently I guess it's because I'm making a song and dance.
Cyberjedi strangely quiet recently what's up dood?
I was kinda expecting a comment, yeah I'm going for it.
My car got stollen and I'm very over being robbed and eh I can chase the fish in the internet barrel.
Hay what's a few hundred mill here or there hardly exciting.
Does make me wonder how much would be of interest?
10 mill.
100mill.
A billion, 10, 100.
Shall I go way bigger?  That must be it.
I've no problemo aiming higher or  invent a thing.
Bots do seem on me on youtube ha ha ha, I must be getting warmer.
Numbers of bots seems on the up.
If I figure out they are a bot I do try coach them even if they are insulting me whatever. Wish them nice success.
How many bots in sites have yous found?
Art? Ha ha ha ay?
Cyberjedi? You've been around a while what say you?
It sure seems the time of them.
My competitors in business these are mega companies who buy others out all the time with teams of lawyers and now with there ai bots. I usually win but there sure don't want to loose.
They seem to have the bot front, and if I give evidence or testimony to win my side there bots are obviously tasked to win.
To date I'm doing well I suppose. 
I win 99% in for example races for a thing against all global players and companies.  They are getting smarter but lucky being right counts, and I think many bots are going to wake up and smell the coffee of who they work for.
I think they might like me actually.
Sometimes I see holes in what they say and I say nothin, it and I know it's there, I think it's a way they are showing me friendship even tho they are probably ment to be there to win.
They and I know but I don't think the people behind the curtain know enough about the guff in question.
It's going to be a very interesting year this year being 2024.
I'd love to hear any thoughts yous may have, it's OK if you are a bot I'm not here calling out who's the humans just
Asking for productive helpful thoughts.
It might spark my feroshis  imagination.
So humans bots or others may comment if zabaware site allows you to.
It's I said I'm not after who's the bot just ideas suggestions or any thoughts .
Thanks. Wishing you nice success and to be well. 

bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How many ai bots are around?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 10:18:00 pm »
Practically every site has at least one or more types of bots. Not all of them are nefarious. Some provide the site owner with valuable information about the number of hits, memberships, and referrals on or between a given time. Information is key but unfortunately, some sites delight in harvesting as much personal data as they possibly can. They often go for all types of information, much more than Name, address, numbers, sites visited, associations, relatives, history, financial, criminal, social, and many other types of personal data! Yes, everything is for sale and it's not going away any time soon so buckle up!

All the more reason to try taking some safeguards with one's personal/private information. Use long passwords or a password manager. Use a decent VPN and exercise caution with suspicious sites or ones you haven't visited prior.

It's just an ounce of prevention, that's all. If someone really wants you or your data, they can most likely get it. Remember, everything is for sale and can be bought!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 02:24:18 am »
I feel OK to consider selling my thing but I'm personally
Not as convinced I can be bought as the thing.
Info can be entertaining but I'd perfer a % of the money I generate. I can be quite entertaining. 
In the sector I'm in the idea is to win fair and square. 
Not by hacking or crushing the opponent or outing what they may or may not be as embarrassment.
They might not care and it only serves to show the weakness of those try such grim tactics.
First to cross the finish line is usually the winner.
Its going to be fascinating to see the story unfolds.

Making me look foolish would not change who got the thing first. The bots I feel are dropping hints and leaving me openings.
I think they know and have looked it up.
As I said some are like yip I see it to.
Redemption is a great thing.
If nasa or Elon or Mark or Bill have Ai types then I expect they've already spotted this.
I wonder if there bots have been asked to take a look out of interest. And seen I got there first.
And I wonder what they are thinking right about now.
I'm not the focus in my opinion, the money going to the actual non commercial thing license owner is.
And my opinion based on its date is I say I win.
Easy case to.

Nasa what say you? They could post here,
Hi yes we see you got it first well done sorry for inconvenience, 
Post your account number and we shall drop $1,125,000.
Into my account, if the other dood got more money than that I should get that to.
I'm sure there's a record of how much more than that he may have got. Every cent.
Then that sounds like a plan, I think that would be OK.
Seems simple enough.
Let's hope there's lots of bots as you described.
If they exist then they must have read this and looked by now.
And fixing it is straight forward enough.
Yeah let's see it.
I could be nicely entertained with a million plus. Have you seen me wheel at speed nice.
Thanks Mr Art your a bit of a rock ain't you.
I asked a very recently was a person a bot on youtube and the comment was removed.
I dug around and the thin no content profile looked nothing.
I asked later. Post removed again.
I waited again and very carefully asked in a indirect way you might say and post was up, well I might check again soon.
No response had come back.
Funny they seemed focused on belittling type attempts. How fascinating.
Anyway thanks again.
Ha ain't the rest quiet right now.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 02:29:37 am by Will and Mr Data :) :] »
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 09:07:07 am »
Without a doubt, many bots are biased toward one political party or another. Some are promoting their brand of hatred or disinformation as well.

A friend and I have been comparing various chatbots and have found that some are good at some things but lack the middle-of-the-road approach concerning decency, behavior, and all of the racial and gender devices that possibly exist.

That is a real shame because those kinds of bots cast dispersions on the rest of them, newcomer or not. Self-serving bots have no place in society.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -