dupa

Author Topic: my letter to Robert 9-22-1015  (Read 2028 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
my letter to Robert 9-22-1015
« on: September 22, 2015, 11:16:32 am »
Hello Robert , i hope you aren't to busy to respond to this .

I was wondering do you have any idea when you might be able to incorporate hal instantly accessing the internet data base for questions etc. ? having this plus a true value as learning would let hal assess the internet data base plus learn from the user on responses ,

I think for hal to have this ability would make a great difference in hal and also hopefully for bringing in customers , another idea i think would be great for hal is a reading mode , and by this i mean anyone who has a digital book depending on the format and hal could access a file library and read any requested book the user has . command : hal ( or users chosen hal name ) read Frankenstein.

Hals response : okay i'll read "Frankenstein"   hal starts reading . when ever the user wants hal to pause . command hal pause:

hal response : okay i'll pause till you want me to start reading again.

It would be nice if their is a "Hal save reading for later  command .

Hal would save this area until later and user can say hal resume reading Frankenstein , hal would retrieve saved area and start reading from their.  with hal saying "Okay i'll resume reading Frankenstein where i left off from last time. In doing so of course hal would have to also have programming written in to ignore certain symbols etc.

anyway i was just wondering about this and throwing out some other new idea's out to you .

thanks for taking the time to read this ,