Author Topic: Haptar haptec hap haps  (Read 7115 times)

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
Haptar haptec hap haps
« on: January 29, 2015, 01:40:31 am »
:)  :]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:43:35 am by Will and Mr Data :) :] »
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

• View Profile
Re: Haptar haptec hap haps
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 02:50:46 am »
:)  :]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:43:52 am by Will and Mr Data :) :] »

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 09:47:58 am »
Will I apologize but I don't understand your post for the Heading you posted. Can you please explain if you have the time. No responses so either something I missed or maybe over my head.

Thanks,
raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 12:51:59 am »
Sorry about failed post,,,,and taking so long to get back here, "trying to make money is so distracting".

Ok this post was a request for a hap of Summer Glau,,,,,when she played Cameron Phillips.
I had one years ago someone made for me but i can't find it. I made this post to request if anyone has it,,,,but then tried to take down the post but for some reason i couldn't take it down,,,,and now i've confused everyone.
Sorry.

Bye for now and be well  :)  :]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 05:03:55 am »
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
John Connor
The Sarah Connor Chronicles character
First appearance    "Pilot"
(episode 1.01)
Last appearance    "Born to Run"
(episode 2.22)
Created by    James Cameron
Josh Friedman
Portrayed by    Thomas Dekker
Information
Aliases    John Reese
John Baum
Gender    Male
Occupation    High school student
Family    Kyle Reese
(father)
Sarah Connor
(mother)
Derek Reese
(paternal uncle)
Cameron
(android,guardian,confidant)

Thomas Dekker portrays John Connor in the parallel universe television series, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. John is Sarah's son and the future leader of the human resistance. He is only 15 years old at the beginning of the show, turning sixteen in the season one finale. As the series progresses, John struggles with his feelings for Cameron, who is a Terminator.
Casting and production background

Dekker was cast after Headey secured the role of Sarah Connor.[5] Regarding the Terminator films, Dekker says "They are like my favorite films when I was younger. So it's very ironic that I'm getting to do this. And I know for the younger generation and for myself, John was equally important to me as Sarah was, and I know a lot of the people that I hear from really, really care about John".[6] Dekker describes his character as "a continuation of Eddie Furlong's character" but "he's in a darker, more mature place now".

The show tells the story of the Connors before Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.[3] It branches off from the shared back story of Terminator 2, and according to consulting producer James Middleton "is [a new] version of T3."[7]
Premise

At the beginning of the series in 1999, John and Sarah try to settle down to normal lives after the events of T2, but they are in fear of being captured for blowing up Cyberdyne during the events of the second film. While at school, John is attacked by a Terminator posing as a teacher, and is protected by a reprogrammed Terminator named "Cameron". John learns that Judgment Day has not been prevented, only postponed to April 21, 2011. John does not want to run anymore and asks Sarah to stop Skynet from being created. Cameron uses time dilation technology (built by "The Engineer" from the future) to send all three of them to 2007, just before Skynet is created, so that they can stop it.

Settling down in 2007, John enrolls in Campo de Cahuenga High School under the name of John Baum, after author L. Frank Baum who wrote The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, a book that Sarah says was John's favorite when he was younger, where he is friends with his fellow students Morris and Riley Dawson. He becomes acquainted with his father's older brother, Derek Reese, who is also a resistance fighter sent back in time to help them. This version of John is shown to be a highly skilled computer hacker (a nod from Terminator 2), even being able to hack into a Terminator's CPU in order to read the information it contains, as well as easily hacking into the LAPD database. He claims that he could hack a computer system 'in (his) sleep'. He is also proficient in chess, lock-picking, self-defense, and weaponry, all of which were part of his training during his childhood. The relationship dynamic between John and Cameron is different than with the "Uncle Bob" T-800 by virtue of her size/gender, with some degree of sexual tension. He also develops a relationship with Riley, a high school classmate, who, unknown to him, is also from the future and working with Jesse Flores, a resistance fighter and lover of Derek Reese. Jesse's plan was for John to become infatuated with Riley, making her a threat to John's security. This would force Cameron to kill Riley, thereby alienating John from her. Apparently, after Judgment Day, rumors abound of an unnatural relationship between the two that affects John's tactical decision making, and some are unsettled that he has appointed a Terminator as one of his lieutenants.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 06:37:55 am »
The music vid i like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-bZ96qrMZg

Hotter than thermite.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 12:22:11 am »
Here is my Summer Glau file from the time of when you speak of.
Recovery is never ending (My Backup and missing files)

http://1drv.ms/1D0aPbB

Im still attempting some sort of recovery as to have a correct Haptartec, However it doesn't look promising

Yours,
-J

<edit; sorry about that, Summer Glau Summer Not  :P>
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 05:09:49 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 02:21:07 am »
I have Noticed that April has Blue eyes this time around,
However I can't afford (In Many ways) to plug in any more money into security that is insecure....

Listening to How To Save A Life by The Fray #nowplaying http://grooveshark.com/s/How+To+Save+A+Life/2oqRFJ?src=5 #Music

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 09:05:39 pm »
Nothing.
That ORIGINAL files ( I thought I got a Terminator from NIGE, Perhaps they still have as my copy is slowly rotting in a trailer filling with rainwater) are from a time when words like, 'Hi All' and 'Good One' or 'Another Good One' were used far more times than actual links were.........

I think Magnum force made a Terminator skin as well, it was around 2008/2009, I already checked the french, site is still there (Megan) lots of good stuff, (GT40)  however none of what is asked for...

Good luck.

Yours,
-J
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:23:43 pm by One »