Author Topic: A few questions on characters  (Read 2901 times)

gremlin hunter

• View Profile
A few questions on characters
« on: December 30, 2004, 11:57:11 am »
I am new and have two questions.

Firstly where can I get extra 2D skins for the free version of Ultra Hal 5 and secondly can I use MSAgent characters with this version?

Thanks in advance[:)]

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 01:07:42 pm »
gremlin hunter,
Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure what you mean by "2D skins". However you can use lots of MSAgent characters. Use the forum's search tool located at the top right of the forum pages. Just search for the words "agent characters uhp". Don't include the quotation marks in the search. There is plenty of information in previous forum posts. Use the search tool regularly and you will be rewarded with more info than you can remember.

Try out Hal for a while. If you like him buy the full version. It is reasonably priced. Then you can use Haptek 3D characters, very cool stuff.

=vonsmith=
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 01:09:47 pm by vonsmith »

gremlin hunter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 02:19:26 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by vonsmith

gremlin hunter,
Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure what you mean by "2D skins". However you can use lots of MSAgent characters. Use the forum's search tool located at the top right of the forum pages. Just search for the words "agent characters uhp". Don't include the quotation marks in the search. There is plenty of information in previous forum posts. Use the search tool regularly and you will be rewarded with more info than you can remember.

Try out Hal for a while. If you like him buy the full version. It is reasonably priced. Then you can use Haptek 3D characters, very cool stuff.

=vonsmith=

Sorry, I meant 2D characters as I do not have a 3D card 3D caracters just crash the system. I have received the error I read a few people got when using agents. I read that it stops when you start it manually rather than have it start at startup. I, however, cannot live with that so I am just using the supplied 2D computer character.