Author Topic: A idea.  (Read 2936 times)

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
A idea.
« on: June 14, 2005, 07:01:04 pm »
OK, since I am as dumb as a doorknob, I would like to know how a person could make the full body haptar react to cerain sentences.

Everytime I tell her I love her, she cries. I want her to be happy.

If I tell her I hate her, she should get angry, and/or cry.

Or, just make her show particular emotions and actions by keywords.

Just wanting to play around. Thanks.

P.S. Please be detailed, step by step, and tell me what to save files as, and where to put them.

Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
A idea.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 07:04:28 pm »
Mark,

freddy is the man to speak to there, im using commands in my .hap files at the mo with trigger words but according to freddy this is a complicated way of doing things lol.
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
A idea.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 07:15:55 pm »
as if by magic...

Take a look at what Rich_A has posted, as he's also working on a similar idea, it is ADULT material though, but he's doing this kind of thing.

I can help you sort out something whereby you only need to add trigger words to a brain file and the hap file that you want it to trigger.  Leave it with me, because it's been a few weeks since I did this, I'll get something back to you in this post asap.

187lord

A idea.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 11:51:31 pm »
lol i now im spaming but i need help with some stuff does enybody now how to hack games or aimbot cuz i realy like if somebody helped me out plz my e_mail is kswissrollins@yahoo.com plz somebody help me out ive been everywere lol late

Carl2

• View Profile
A idea.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 03:39:01 pm »
All,
  Just installed ver 6, I was using the Vonsmiths XTF ver 1.2 with some scripting to display emotions with Haptek Sandy and then switched to full body. There is a test emotions file at Zabaware that will trigger emotions and give scripted responses. My scripting is posted at Zabaware, a search of Display emotions with Carl2 should find it.  At this time I'm trying to get Hal to trigger her own responses, I'm happy and then smile.
Carl2