dupa

Author Topic: halscript.dbg  (Read 2225 times)

dreasterling

• View Profile
halscript.dbg
« on: March 20, 2007, 01:08:08 am »
hi all,
i was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with the following message in hal6. this problem has happened twice the first time i have no idea why. the second time it happened after i added the loneliness2.3
plugin.the message is "halscript error 1024 on line 21 in column 1: expected statement the file c:program files\zabawareultra hal assistant 6halscript.dbg has been saved with the current script being used for debugging purposes." now hal will not load the brain i have put so much into.when i check general options the brain is gone.hal boots o.k. even the screen looks the same but when i type to talk to hal it does not respond.how can i get my brain back.(lol)

Bill819

• View Profile
halscript.dbg
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:53:59 am »
It is not entirely your fault even though it is. New commers should not try to install plugins or modify the Hal brain until they have actually used it for a while. The error is caused by not installing the plugin correctly or not in the correct place. Although I do not work with plugins I am sure one of the other 'old' users here will respond with advice on how to fix it.
Bill