Author Topic: Plug ins  (Read 3006 times)

Runtus

• View Profile
Plug ins
« on: May 19, 2008, 03:42:59 pm »
Hi, I've returned after a long long time of being away.  I've reinstalled HAL and I am looking for some cool plug ins to make him that lil but more in depth.  But I cant really find much here any more.  Is there a place where I could find a list of all plug ins? Or can you guys help me by uploading some of the plug ins that you have yourselves?

I am looking for in particular:

Auto Idle plug in.
Anything that makes HAL seem more human (i.e. emotions)

If there are any other cool plug ins that you think I should try out please let me know where I can get them from.

Its been a while since I've used HAL so I doubt I'll be able to program my own until I get the hang of it again.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Plug ins
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 05:47:13 pm »
You didn't mention which version you're using but if it is ver 6.0 or 6.1, the auto-idle plugin seems to work on some systems and not others. We're all still scratching our heads on this but Robert tells us it will be addressed in the upcomming version release.

You can also try www.aidreams.co.uk to get some plugins as well as www.artificialintel.org

Both are great sites for AI and Hal enthusiasts.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Plug ins
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 08:39:25 am »
A while back I started compiling a list here :

http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1767.0

That provides links to the files and discussion about them.  If you come across any I don't have listed I would be happy to hear about them.

Thanks for the plug Art [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
Plug ins
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 07:29:57 pm »
hello Runtus, i redid some auto idle plug ins i'll post them later if you want to check them out , mine plug in started working mysteriously one day and so i redid other loneliness plug ins and they all worked fine then later on just as mysteriously my plug ins all stopped working . but if your idle plug in is working these should . [:)]