Author Topic: Putting all our Plug-ins in one place  (Read 3275 times)

Runtus

• View Profile
Putting all our Plug-ins in one place
« on: May 21, 2008, 02:04:08 pm »
Okay I think we should gather all our plug-ings for all and put them all in one place so new and old users of HAL can easily find them.  I have my own webspace and I would be more than happy to host HAL plug in files on it (for free).

Basically if you want just send me the plug in with a description of it and what version of HAL it works on and I'll put a link to it on a webpage with the description.  Also I'd like your forum name as well so I could give proper credit to the creator of the plug-in.

If you think this would be a good idea let me know and I'll post an email address that you can send them too.  And I'll post the web address were they will be stored.

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:06:23 pm »
Hi guy
This is already being done by two or there other members here. Onthecuttingedge is one and I think Art is another but there still may be more. Just search a little.
Bill

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:50:57 pm »
Bill, although I have a pretty extensive collection of plugs, skins, etc., it's not me. I did, however, recommend the following sites:

You can also try www.aidreams.co.uk to get some plugins as well as www.artificialintel.org

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Runtus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 05:41:08 am »
Yeah I spotted those two they didnt seem to work for me but they are now lol.  I was just getting messages saying the pages are not available.  But thanks :) I wasnt ignoring what you posted before Art lol

ramccoid

• View Profile
    • http://www.visualillustrations.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 06:34:21 am »
Try this link to reach the UHEF the one Art gave goes to an unconstructed part.

http://www.artificialintel.org/AI/Forum/phpBB3/index.php

Hope it helps.

Roy.