dupa

Author Topic: HAL the Stock watcher  (Read 2599 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

HAL the Stock watcher
« on: June 09, 2008, 02:49:14 pm »
as soon as Rob fixes the Auto-Idle and minute timer problem for some systems then I will design the new Stock broker plug-in which will allow HAL to monitor Stocks from NASDAQ and the New York Stock Exchange.

I intend to follow up on this as far as I can, Buy and Sell prices and such, real time RSS/XML or printer friendly form feeds would be of a great help, If anybody is interested please research any sites that give live stock feeds and I will research them.

Jerry [8D]

Runtus

• View Profile
HAL the Stock watcher
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 05:08:44 am »
Sounds like this could be very interesting for business users.  When I was a systems admin I was training the company HAL to teach users how to use an online mapping system.  I think it would be great to have HAL monitor stock.  If it works that means you could in theory have HAL monitor other things as well, such as ebay items or monitor how many items you have left in your online store and notify you when something sells out.

lightspeed

• View Profile
HAL the Stock watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 09:05:34 am »
i hope robert also lets us all know what the problem was just out of curiosity tyhat was causing the idle plug ins to stop . i to want to create some more idle talk simular to the past ones i have redone . [:)]