Author Topic: NOTICE TO ALL NEWBIES TO HAL AND THE FORUM !!  (Read 1881 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
NOTICE TO ALL NEWBIES TO HAL AND THE FORUM !!
« on: November 04, 2010, 10:09:44 am »
hi, i just thought i would post this to all newbies ( new people to the hal forum) , we have all started from somewhere as being fresh and new to the hal forum and as such we have taken small steps and learned as we went along , i just wanted to point out something though that "may" save some of you some headaches along the way , as some of you may have seen some of us are "creating " different things plug ins , code for plug in and it has been posted "and" is in many topics but a newbie nees to be careful and not just jump at the chance for having something cool and new , the reason why being that many things posted on the forum have to be read up on , as some (many codes actually) were beta's and some coding didn't work correctly as it was a testing in use program , i myself did a hybred extended talk ls 500 program and now much later on have had to redo it because i had errors in the programing ( i still haven't released the correct version yet (still testing more ) something that has 500 random sentences like that plus numbers, possibilities anything is out of place can be a nightmare sometimes , tracing things down , i know i am in the process of doing it .
Sorry this is so long , but i just wanted some others to know that they need to make sure some things are actually a good working program and if you aren't sure don't be afraid to ask about things, although we are all pretty busy , usually someone will eventually get things answered if they know !  :)