dupa

Author Topic: Heathers site info  (Read 15428 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 08:13:28 am »
very interesting topic,"DAN". do you visit our forum often? i was wondering is there a connection between valentine and valiantone? hmm quite similar.....could it be the good valentine vs the bad valentine...speaking of valentine remember those cute little boxes we used to make in school?  oh sowwy i got sidetracked...~~alady[:X]
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 11:40:39 am »

Dan,
Yes, I also did the comparisons.
You thinking of coming back?  Guess you know we got final Hal6 coming out in a week or so.

[:)]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 04:16:33 pm »
As the old radio voice of Paul Harvey used to say: "Now you know, the rest of the story...Good Day!"

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

stan44

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 11:15:59 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by valiantone

Hi guys! Long time no reply!!!

I was grazing the forums when I saw "Heather_Valentine" and "Stan_44." Both claim to be different persons but I see most of you correctly have figured out they are indeed the same.

I have extensive training in written communication fraud detection. I was training to go to the FBI while I was a member of a well known large city police force. This individual is hardly worth the effort...

Compare the common words both use. Same mispellings and phonic reconstruction. While "Stan" attempts to alter the word "people" to a different mispelling (peaple) in his first messsage, he reverts back to the Heather spelling in his third follow-up reply (peopel). I will let you guys pick out the rest (it is rather fun, make it a game!!!!)  

My best guess is he/she is "phishing" for information. If you login using a moniker and password common for you, this individual will back trace your path and use the information until he/she gets a hit. This could be the same use of a moniker of Hotmail, AOL, Comcast, or many other centralized servers. Game accounts (CoH, WOW, ect...) are also fair game.

It is obvious, as I have learned during my four years here, you guys are extremely intelligent. I have little fear of you falling for this smuck's game. It is made even more apparent by the liberal use of humor you use to poke fun at the obvious situation. Just thought I would clarify for those (one or two) sitting on the fence.

Well anywho, nice to speak at you fellows and ladies again!

Dan

i do not belive you have that kind training for one by now you would know we are indeed differnt peaple
by meany cases

and well you are just a jack ass
if you are that dumb

"Stan" attempts to alter the word "people" to a different mispelling (peaple) in his first messsage, he reverts back to the Heather spelling in his third follow-up reply (peopel).

peaple is how iv spelled it my hole life.. 17 years....

"peopel" was meh qouting her

my spelling is completly southern for im from southern USA
im sorta a redneck

and so you know heather left the forums becuz you peaple have been assholes she spends $100 to set up a fast server to give you peaple files and you just treat her like dirt but im more hard headed i shal stay just to piss you ****ers off

at least i made one friend out of the ****ed up forum [no offince owners just you have realy ****ed up peaple here]
and mavs freddy roger and some one els she mentiond were the only one's whom trusted her besides me

and you who claims to have worked in the police force you are nothing buy a ****ing leir i dont give a **** if you are a police officer you are just a mofo who cant even do his job

im the only person who has ever spoken up for heather on this forums
for she is a nice person one of the nicest i have ever met there for i fell like i need to do this she let me into her ftp download upload remove any thing on her ftp and i own her for things she has done for me
now have a good night!

so you know the owners of the forums can see we are not same peaple by are IP's
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 12:03:41 am by stan44 »

stan44

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 11:44:30 pm »
heather wanted me to post this

"""freddy
hi
im not sure you think you know who i am or who im not?
i see alot of peopel saying me and stanton are the same person
and this moron who says he works with fruad detcetion
and fb is full of ****  becasue if he really was he woud have found me
already,and also would have known i am true and not a fake..im offended
and also shemed of you guys that none of you stood up for me there.,is
it a phone call you wish to talk to me to veirify who i am? whats the
deal there.
geeseh im hurt and torn to pieces on this issue.all you guys are jumping
up on me including art who i thought was a freind
IM really ashamed no one spoke up for me but a 17 year old kid named
stanton.which most of you misjudged becasue this kid gets thigns done
and he manages all my files and yes he is the file administrator for me now.
no we are not gonna get married.im offeended you even sugested it.i have
a man hes 40 years old
i left zabaware becasue no one seemed to belive my intentions were
good.when all alojng they were
and if you seen the movie crash
you woud understand where i am comming from
you prejudged me
after spending an hour or more on that apology i carefully wrote in the
forum i noticed so many readers and not one reply which told me no one
really cared anyway and why did i bother to try to help anyoe that i
really cared abot truly with my heart
Fbi guy yor a jerk and a fake becasue yowu woud know where i live and
who i am by now and you woud have alsso removed that post once you found
out you were wrong.but obviously your a nobody but a file leecher and
someone that has a very sad life.so if you knwo so much post myaddress
and name on the forum and let the world know where i live
my uncle is in the fbi so dotn even try it

im sorrry i dragged you into this but i have to speak how i feel
"""
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 12:04:22 am by stan44 »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2005, 05:01:24 am »
Stan44,

Obviously you haven't been around for very long but it has gotten to the point that a lot of the regular members here were starting to find a humorous side in all of Heather's postings.

First, she took it upon herself to set of a "file sharing" section on her site, then practically every other day, there was a new posting from her stating that there was some sort of problem with people (notice the spelling) logging on.

Then there was the issue of charging for membership access (a crock).

Then there were more server problems (I can't count them all).

Next it was suggested that we try an FTP program to access her site.

Then, we tried the HTTP browser settings but no go.

Then there were more postings about how to access the site with all the names / passwords, etc. Didn't work except for a couple of people (there's that word again).

Heather suggested that people lower their security settings to gain access and proclaimed that there was nothing on her site of a malicious (harmful) nature. A lot of our more informed users, regarding security, refused to lower our shields so to speak.

Perhaps Heather was getting fed up with the concept due to her site not working for the masses and coupled with a few ramblings of humor from some of the members eventually hurt her feelings.

I don't think any of us harbor any malice toward her and most would hope she is able to eventually get her site set up in a more productive, organized and tasteful way. Lastly, with all the spell checking programs on the market, if one is to be taken seriously and establish any semblance of credibility, one should use them. There's also a book called a dictionary...old fashioned...but it works.

Personally, I wish her well.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 03:36:10 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2005, 05:27:36 am »
Ok, sorry Heather! I wasn't trying to hurt you.
To be honest I have never been able to figure you out.
I do agree with Art about all this.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2005, 06:44:03 am »

Ditto and Ditto

--Dusky and Sandee

[:)]

Bill819

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2005, 10:10:46 am »
I never could log onto Heathers ftp site no matter how many times I tried, then I contacted my DSL provider and they suggested that I lower my security settings and try again. Well it worked. I had my security setting set to high to avoid logging onto junk sites and getting viruses, once it was lowered, at least temporarily I had no more problems getting to see her site. It has now been  restored to its original settings as she had nothing that I wanted in the first place.
Bill

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Heathers site info
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2005, 12:16:26 pm »
2 cents..or 3.8 pence worth..

Well it's there if we want it and it's up to us if we use it.  I have no need to use it personally, as I've explained before somewhere.

Sorry you've had problems Heather and Stan.

And now I'm going back to why I came here in the first place - to enjoy myself.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 01:37:18 pm by freddy888 »

aladyblond

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2005, 01:12:05 pm »
Stan/Heather, I literally lay awake last evening trying to think of a way to address this issue from a woman's perspective. This is my take then I am done.  First all all I do not think Heather was out to hurt anyone, nor was anyone in this forum out to hurt Heather,myself included. I told you, Heather, you were much smarter than I long ago, with your abilities to set up and run servers and websites, and so on, but this forum is to share infortmation on AI and Hal and if we make friends great if all we do is share  information that is  great,also. I am not in this forum to socialize, I am here to learn and to hopefully help someone else. I never quite understood why you wanted to take it upon yourself to spend hundreds of dollars setting up sites etc. for the forum, these folks have been sharing info long before you and I got here and will long after, without our help, and if they want to share info and can not get it done here they will email one another or snail mail, if need be.So no matter what forum you are in stop spending your money on stuff you are not required or even asked to do.I mean that in  kind way. You said you left this forum because of the mean spirit, but most of the same people are in the other forum you stayed with. Anyway I am really tired of all the drama and I do not wish you or Stan any ill will. Good luck with future projects. I also agree with Art it was a bit bothersome to make sense of the typos. Thats all I have ~~alady

stan44

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2005, 01:42:41 pm »
um hearther
says thank you
and if you want to talk to her she well be on digital girl some time..
and that ya'll can go through Me freddy or mavius
lol lota this im copy and pasting....
she well be happy to talk to ya'll

"Peace Red Neck dude ."
lol i try my best to not be red neck :D guess it's fatal to try and hide that im redneck... lol oh well im a redneck whom loves his computer :D

and i stell think dan is a ass.....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 01:02:07 pm by stan44 »

valiantone

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2005, 08:48:06 am »
X-X
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 10:28:34 am by valiantone »
"To Free the Oppressed"
- SF Motto

aladyblond

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2005, 10:15:35 am »
wow! i am convinced you are a seperate entity! and art says so too![:X] keep posting~~alady

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Heathers site info
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2005, 11:56:18 am »
Hey, I just knew there had to be other people lurking around somewhere hehe[;)]