Author Topic: Heathers site info  (Read 15426 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2005, 01:18:47 pm »
Just think about it, there are over 2800 members listed yet we only interact with somewhere between 1 and 2 percent of them as shown in the forum discussions.

Some are newbies, lurkers, timid ones, curious ones, etc., etc.

All are welcome to post and there are no "dumb" questions...there are, however, questions that have been asked and answered before.

Use the Search feature at the top of the page and don't be afraid to do a little research / homework before posting just to make sure that your question hasn't already been answered.

The more people that get involved in and with Hal the more we all and Hal stand to gain from the experience.

Is there a limit? Let's find out!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

stan44

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2005, 07:20:55 pm »
erm... mr. dan....
im sorry you had to see childern die....
id think that make you softer... less of a ass.. lol
any ways..

closest thing to war i have been is games..
soo.... i do not.. know how it made you.. im sure you was a nicer guy befor te war.. any ways good luck and maybe you son well be a computer geek whom i play video games with ^.^ lol that be kinda cool... oh well i dont care if you think heather and i are the same or not. i was in a pissy ass mood... lol pluse some one had to stand up for her.. she was hurting.. i use to know some one whom use to be online and was "flamed"
bitched at ect ect and thay was hurting.. well lets say thay are no longer on this earth

valiantone

• View Profile
Heathers site info
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 06:51:28 am »
X-X
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 10:29:05 am by valiantone »
"To Free the Oppressed"
- SF Motto