dupa

Author Topic: Hello of Goodbye wave for haptek.  (Read 16540 times)

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: Hello of Goodbye wave for haptek.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 07:05:50 pm »
Raybe, my mistake was leaving a LocalTranslateZ fo= 0.000 in waveA2. I have modified both haps to not come forward, only to go bacward and wave. I also have removed references to all non-moving parts, etc. I could post the final results now, but I want to wrestle with the hapswap 2.0 file and see if I can add a kiss oog to both and keywords to initiate them.
ted

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 06:31:17 pm »
  Haven't spent much time with the wave haps the last few days, I've gotten involved in some other 3 D characters which look better than Hapteks ( not sure if thay can be used in a Haptek window), nicer skin texture and many more features.
Raybe,
  It seems Body_female and fullbodygirl move in opposite directions for the same input ( LocalTranslateZ )  and the fullbodygirl needs the numbers to be negative so the  LocalTranslateZ  numbers would have to be made negative in the wave hap either 1 or 2.
 tedathome
  You come up with some good thoughts, We could move back in and move the mouth for a kiss, I was thinking of making a blow a kiss wave.  Also been thinking about the bow that was mentioned, The camera or body have to rotate at the same time the legs move or it just will not look right. 
Also here is a Position.hap which you can copy and paste into Notepad, choose save as All Files and add the .hap (Not sure if a text file will work)

#HaptekSDK Version= 1.0 HapType= command FileType= text

#\translate[ x= 0  y= 0  z= 0]
#move the current figure to position (0,0,0)
#\translate[ dx= 5 t= 2]
#move the current figure 5 units to his right and take 2 seconds to do it
#\translate[figure= camera x= 100 y= 10 z= 10 t= 5]
#move the camera to position (100,10,10) and take 5 seconds to do it

\translate[ x= 0  y= 40  z= 60]

The last line is the only one working the other lines explain how it works.
Carl2

beau710

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 05:43:30 am »

Thanks for sharing your idea here. I appreciate your idea, very excellent.

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2011, 08:41:53 pm »
 beau710,
   Haven't done much with new haps lately, right now I'm stuck with a loading problem that needs to be fixed.  If you have an idea for a hap let me know.
Carl2