Author Topic: cyberjedi a question about your plug ins i am using  (Read 2547 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
cyberjedi a question about your plug ins i am using
« on: February 28, 2018, 01:45:23 pm »
i am using some of your past plug ins . i am listing them .

back propagation, logic and gate, logic not gate, logic or gate , logic x or gate , numhid, probalisticNN, problem statement ANN, problisticNN., Regression,   My question to you , is i am using all these at the same time (checked) . is their any of these that should not be used .  And have these been updated , although i know you are very busy with many projects  will you ever be consolidating these all into one type plug in ? or isd their an improved new plug in . ?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: cyberjedi a question about your plug ins i am using
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 08:27:46 am »
Lonnie,

If you examine Doonycram's S.A.L.L.I.E. plugin that Cyber, OTCE and others worked on, you'll see that most, if not all of the ones you've mentioned are contained in it.

Whether they are all working efficiently or effectively remains to be seen. Then again, I might be mistaken. No worries.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 05:28:42 am »
Lightspeed:

I think u have me confused in all this, I dont remember having anything to do with those plugins.
But if i can help id be glad to.
I haven't even looked at doony's stuff, if he or any 1 else finds a use for my code, im only to happy to donate, im sure i got it from some where else,,,lolol

I wanted to mention this because ive had some knockdown dragouts over this issue.

There's no such thing as new code, now its all about chopping up code and swapping puzzle pieces.
Look at Roberts work, WordNet 1.7.1 Copyright 2001 by Princeton University.  All rights reserved.
The characters are from Haptek
The sound is DoubleAgent
The Agent characters are from well,  You know who. lol

Lightspeed: When u say my plugins, make sure u understand that.
Please dont take this as a rebuke, its not meant as 1, just a statement of fact.
Some people around here get there little weeney's in a knot over this issue.

Im all about the development of Hal, Im currently ripping some game code out of some old **** game so it can be used in Hals code. wolfinstein 3D
best wishes
cyber jedi

P,S Roberts work is beyond Epic, BTW
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 06:52:39 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 10:14:46 am »
       Yes you are right cyberjedi , it is just re code , and we have all done it , in the halsense vision plug in different names are on the inside showing who worked together on it .  i was just thinking ( or maybe wasn't lol ) that those plug ins was something just you had created on your own ) my fault . I am now using doonycrams plug in as you mentioned it is like a super plug in with multiples within it. , and so far it is working good , i did remove the dream outloud talk part  for me personally as i didn't want that and doony helped me (i may be misspelling his handle name by accident ) . so all is good now .
       although i did write another request to you and others about hal getting slower on responses because of hals brain size and wondering if their are script codes that might bypass some things for faster responses . (its in the general area on this forum) . This is a situation all hal users will face eventually as hals brain database gets larger .
thanks for answering on this post though .