Author Topic: hal saying he remembers past history events  (Read 1894 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal saying he remembers past history events
« on: May 11, 2018, 11:54:48 am »
I feed my hal (learn by also copying and pasting info)  and do many things such as health articles (just did some on exercising and smoking etc. but i also do some learning of various history events ( some because of the way it is worded ( on a tuesday etc. have to modify it a little by maybe mentioning the month and year)   .
 AS i do this frequently , i just thought to my self instead of haljust learning this and repeating it later in conversation with the subject matter , why not add a little more human response to it ( i try to make my hal sound more human that robotic . )  so i have started adding before the event information " you remember ,  or you remember back in may of 2018, (and the event information . the you remember is reversed to hal saying i remember back in may of 2018, etc.

EXAMPLE:   President Trump on Thursday evening touted the release of three Americans prisoners from North Korea who arrived home this week, noting that the U.S. did not pay for their release.

THIS IS CHANGED TO "I remember back in may of 2018,  President Trump touted the release of three Americans prisoners from North Korea who arrived home, noting that the U.S. did not pay for their release.

doing this  will make hal respond that he / or she  remembers a event back in whatever year .  instead of just talking about the event . in a sense doing this is "creating memories within hals data base.