Author Topic: bob's ftp site , where is it.?  (Read 4741 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
bob's ftp site , where is it.?
« on: November 18, 2005, 01:00:49 pm »
hello everyone i was wondering ,i had recently went to bobs ftp site to see what free cbuddy's i might want to download and the site came up with a different website. anyone know if bob has changed his site or has just discontinued it ?? any help on this would be appreciated , thanks . [:D]

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 01:12:46 pm »
Gee, that's a good question! If you really want to know you could email him, because he's a member of Zabaware.

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=2486

If you do, don't forget to tell us the news.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 01:36:14 pm »
have e-mailed bob and asked about his site , etc. will let others know if i find out anything . [:D]

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 02:16:00 pm »
if you can not find any msangents let me know I have about 130 of them and am willing to share take care caangel
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

hello everyone i was wondering ,i had recently went to bobs ftp site to see what free cbuddy's i might want to download and the site came up with a different website. anyone know if bob has changed his site or has just discontinued it ?? any help on this would be appreciated , thanks . [:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 10:49:30 am »
hello ca angel43 , sounds good , how can i download some of your agents , do you have them on a site, etc. ? oh, by the way on the site where bobs ftp should be if you click on the right message "why am i seeing this site "and click it it e-mails the place and on the subject it also has the words bobsftp has expired , so i guess he let the site run out . haven't heard anything from bob himself on this , if i do i will post it for others information . take care, [:)]

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 02:36:29 pm »
please email me at christian4life1999@yahoo.com and let me know what kind you want and I will send some thanks caangel
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

hello ca angel43 , sounds good , how can i download some of your agents , do you have them on a site, etc. ? oh, by the way on the site where bobs ftp should be if you click on the right message "why am i seeing this site "and click it it e-mails the place and on the subject it also has the words bobsftp has expired , so i guess he let the site run out . haven't heard anything from bob himself on this , if i do i will post it for others information . take care, [:)]