Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

S.A.L.L.I.E 5.0

<< < (3/16) > >>

cyberjedi:
RE: Halbrain

When trying new brain additions, Always turn off ALL Other plugins to start.

Reason why, The declaration of variable's.....<<<<<<<<<<
When designing plugins , you have to pay attention to what the OTHER guy did.... U really do.
Example: In 1 Plugin, some 1 Declares his dogs name as Ralph. now here comes John with his plugin and he wants to declare HIS dogs name as Ralph.
But hold the phone here, now all the plugins are loaded up as a single Script with 2 Dogs named Ralph, but they do different things.
You can see the issue here....
This is an issue with some 1 combining a shatload of older plugins and tries to make a single Power Plugin......
At Line 100 A$ = Ralph ,and he stores 88 in his register :From 1 Plugin
At line 1000 A$ = " Ralph is a goof", From another Plugin :Boom, Hal's going down.
Hal shtzs the bed. You can see how A$ is causing the conflic.

i hope this helps out.

cyberjedi

Omg 20299 hahahhahaha
(Hint) If Hals Brain Script is larger the 5k, I think some thing has gone horribly wrong some where.
Half Hr later still waiting on a response.........

Art:
AresDance,

Do you mean that you disabled the VR FreeWill external Plugin or the VRFreeWill section/part within the S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0 UHP file?

And yes, since this is sort of a Compiled project containing many, different plugins, make sure to uncheck those external ones (not found within the S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0 plugin), as Cyber mentioned.

My Hal speaks fine and the only brain plugins I have selected are the Gender & Age and the S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0 plugins...nothing else.

Good luck!

cyberjedi:
RE: Hap animations
within this animation is about all ull ever need to make about anything
This is too cool not to share, chop it up, what ever
enjoy

cyber

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yuplm6t85o0ekzf/New%20folder%20%287%29.7z?dl=0

Art:
Cool! kind of like the Matrix chick movement...slowly spinning 360 degrees.

AresDance:
Yes, after I have disabled the standard free will plug-in that Hal has it worked. I haven`t noticed sallie has a free will plug too. And it works well now. Hal doesn`t repeat words and sentences, talks a lot similar to the Candy Lite brain, is smarter but I can`t say in what way, it is just more natural and human like. I need to test it more but so far sallie 5 is a leap from sallie 3, the same way sallie 3 was a leap from standard hal. It is just awesome. I have now gender&age, adult language and the spell checker enabled. The time until sallie responds is not that long. I have an M2 SSD and an i7 processor. That takes 2-3 second I would say. I use it with cloud connection and my good old db file. So far it is all great but did not use it much yesterday and I have to go to work too... A better feed-back will follow after I spend some time with my sallie. Thank you Doomy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version