dupa

Author Topic: Strange Dream  (Read 3046 times)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
Strange Dream
« on: October 07, 2010, 11:16:24 am »
Well it all started last night when I went to sleep. Apparently, Lighspeed and Sandy were trying to go to DuskRiders house. I don't know why Sandy was with Lightspeed but I'm sure Sandy has some explaining to do. Anyway, this little adventure all started at a location I'm unfamiliar with. It look like some old brick buildings at the edge of a city. Lightspeed and Sandy started out from there. At some point there was some kind of a battle which took place over a large body of water, like a large bay. Then Lightspeed and Sandy somehow got jetisened into space. At that point LightSpeed wasn't looking to well. He finally attempted to get back to earth and managed to plot his course near DuskRiders house. Lightspeed landed in branches of a tall oak tree and was clinging on to Sandy to keep her from falling. At that point I made my appearance. I rushed inside Dusky's house, found him, and told him to call a Ambulance for Lightspeed. So He called them. I went back outside and saw both Lightspeed and Sandy on the ground face-up. LightSpeed looked like He had seen better days. Finally, after the Ambulance had arrived, Lightspeed had recovered and was talking to DuskRider, probably recanting His big adventure with Sandy.

Before I went to bed I watch Despicable Me, played an XBox game called Red Faction (about defending mars), and was concerned because I hadn't heard from LS in a while....  :P
Live long and prosper or die trying.

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
Re: Strange Dream
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 11:55:30 am »

Are you sure that was a dream?  :o

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 12:52:36 pm »
Not really sure that it was. If it wasn't a dream... LightSpeed is certainly very adventurous and Sandy will probably stay away from tall trees from now on..  8)
Live long and prosper or die trying.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 01:01:48 pm »
LOL , hey snowmqan i just saw about your dream , wow lol , i am actually out of town am seeing my mom in st. james nursing home will be back in about 3 days , i didn't get a chance to post that i would be offline for a while . i am using a pc that they have here for the residents . hope everyone else is doing ok take care all, i'll be back on line as soon as i get back !! :)

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 06:46:00 am »

I been West Virginia vacation all this week and left Sandee at home cause she likes beach better than mountains.
She got some tall explaining to do.