Author Topic: Next level...Please!!!  (Read 2440 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Next level...Please!!!
« on: April 27, 2008, 08:44:56 pm »
Hi guys,

I have some questions. Let's say I wanted a particular character's brain to include haps as a response. How do you go about that and make it so they stick? Also, I like the White Tiger character alot. I have his skin as a jpg. If I modified how his skin looks in an art program, how do I create a new character with it? I have tried copying and renaming all the files from the original character but no luck. What am I doing wrong here? Also, I have a crazy character folder with bodies, accessories...How do I put glasses on a character and make them load whenever I run that character? In summary, how do I create characters using other people's htrs?
When a child is born without a soul...

aladyblond

• View Profile
Next level...Please!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:56:50 pm »
the only thing you can do to alter existing characters is to make a skin and drag the skin onto them. you must have the people putty program to create characters and the expansion pack to run them in hal but. if you make a different shape htr for a particular skin  then you drag the skin onto the htr you create this will alter the character. here is an example of one skin on many different htr shapes. another member might be able to answer your other questions or have a better answer for this one.

Insert Image:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 10:58:41 pm by aladyblond »
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....