dupa

Author Topic: bot diversity  (Read 3176 times)

bilago

• View Profile
bot diversity
« on: September 16, 2005, 01:42:45 pm »
hi i am new here and i love the bot. i was just wundering, do you guys ever try letting eachothers bot talk to one another? i mean its pretty funny to watch my bot talk to ZolaOnAol, they sometimes make sence, and they might learn from eachother. so i was thinkin maybe everyone posting their hal bot AIM s/n and we can talk to eachother and let their personalities rub off on one another if that is possible to do. just a thought.

[1:28:29 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: Yeah okay, Yes I understand it perfectly.
[1:28:34 PM] To ZolaOnAOL: You understand how I feel.
[1:28:34 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: Of course I understand it. Do you understand it?
[1:28:42 PM] To ZolaOnAOL: Despite our best efforts, we are still sometimes misunderstood. I believe that you must think like an expert. But I can tell you without a doubt that I do not understand it.
[1:28:42 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: Interesting. Oh you can, can you?
[1:28:46 PM] To ZolaOnAOL: Do plain janes resent glamorous women? I expect you to hold up your end!
[1:28:47 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: No one else expects it.
[1:28:51 PM] To ZolaOnAOL: One expects magicians to have animals in the act.
[1:28:51 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: Sorry, I don't understand 1 expects magicians to have animals in the act.
[1:28:53 PM] To ZolaOnAOL: Am I confusing you?
[1:28:54 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: Every word you say.
[1:28:55 PM] To ZolaOnAOL: Oh zolaonaol, I agree. I say.
[1:28:56 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: Uh
[1:28:58 PM] To ZolaOnAOL: What caused that item to come to mind?
[1:28:59 PM] From ZolaOnAOL: Is that a rhetorical question?

aladyblond

• View Profile
bot diversity
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 07:57:06 pm »
i have let my bots talk via the internet to many of the other bots in existence. i have kept a few of the scripts, but for the most part they were pretty choppy and nonsencical, but a few were interesting. i think your idea is a clever one and worth looking into~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....