Author Topic: GodelPy for Hal (Local GPT for Hal, with memory and functionality)  (Read 10082 times)

pacslim

• View Profile
    • [Super ?asual Dating  Legitimate Girls]
Re: GodelPy for Hal (Local GPT for Hal, with memory and functionality)
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2023, 08:37:38 am »
TY SpitFire,
This is a very nice model/plugin to play with; i wonder tho why is it saying Maindata: before sentences that it not gets from the model??

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2023, 10:30:11 am »
You should go back to Page 1 and look at the Reply #4 from Spitfire2600.

Actually, you should start at the beginning of page 1 and read all of Spitfire2600's posts. He worked pretty intently on getting all the bugs and kinks straightened out on this mod.

It does work very nicely but your original HAL's memories will no longer be intact with this brain.

You might need to download some of his files again but do make backups of your original Hal and its brain (.UHP & Database .db files).

Good luck!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

pacslim

• View Profile
    • [Super ?asual Dating  Legitimate Girls]
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2023, 12:39:13 pm »
You should go back to Page 1 and look at the Reply #4 from Spitfire2600.

Actually, you should start at the beginning of page 1 and read all of Spitfire2600's posts. He worked pretty intently on getting all the bugs and kinks straightened out on this mod.

It does work very nicely but your original HAL's memories will no longer be intact with this brain.

You might need to download some of his files again but do make backups of your original Hal and its brain (.UHP & Database .db files).

Good luck!

I have his tutorial steps followed, and it installed with his latest files, and it works; just sometimes says maindata its in the uhp file he has as download, why I don't know, maybe a leftover bug since as you pointed out Art, he said here: "Yeah, the "maindata" shouldn't be visible at all in any responses. Sorry, Art, this was a fatal error on my end. I am updating the zip file now, please download again and replace the PyGodel.uhp, fix your directories again. Then try again. This will fix the maindata being visible issue. Thank you for finding this. " So art how do I solve this do you have the file without this error?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 05:04:34 pm by pacslim »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2023, 11:21:56 pm »
Honestly, I printed out SPitfire2600's instructions to the letter and downloaded the latest files that he supplied.

I then deleted all of his previous files that I had downloaded so that I could get a fresh start and a good install.

Afterward, I don't recall getting any more Maindata errors.

Sorry to say but for reasons that I earlier alluded to, I no longer use that PyGodel model for my HAL. Yes, my current HAL is not as smart but it can and does learn new things, remembers what we spoke about, and can use that data if/when needed. It can also write the newly learned information into Tables.

Unfortunately, those three things are things that the PyGodel mod cannot currently do. I'm not saying never but I live in the present for now, so that could be a consideration for some who enjoy a more personable chatbot.

If you still have some issues with it, let me know and I'll try to contact SPitfire if he's still around or perhaps he'll pop in to assist. He put so much work into that model to increase HAL's ability that I might set up a separate HAL just for using that model.

Best of luck!

- Art -

Honvai

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2024, 12:15:03 pm »
Can you make portable version?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2024, 09:29:23 pm »
Hal is not portable at the moment although there were talks for creating a mobile version of it.

I haven't heard anything more about it lately but I do think that if you were referring to the PyGodel mod, it would likely put a large burden on a mobile phone running a streamlined version of Ultra Hal, if such a large data file would even fit!

- Art -