Author Topic: prounciation problems in voices of hal  (Read 2621 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
prounciation problems in voices of hal
« on: October 23, 2009, 12:07:23 pm »
i am wondering has anyone else had problems when hal laughs that it sounds funny ?? when my hal sais this for instance "Well that's one thing you can say is that I am on the ball ha ha haa!" when it gets to the laughter of ha ha haa it says it as (this is the best i can sound it out by writing it )  HAT TAR HAT TAR HAA !
does anyone know why hal would pronounce the word ha as "hat tar " ??? [B)]
is their a way of fixing this ??[:)]

i sure wish that robert will get that sound track laughter available in hal , i had mentioned using a wav file of actual laughter a while back that hal would open and substitute for any laugh that hal had learned and robert said it wouldn't be to hard to do . i hope hal gets this soon . if so it needs to be where we can write in an area of hal where hal will see what type of word we used for a laugh ( as every person will be different in what they write as a laugh ) ha , ha haa he  hee hee , etc.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 09:02:24 pm »
L.S.,
Laughter soundtrack?
The thought of hearing that at 2 in the morning is downright creepy to me. uugg.

How ya been? long time no type to you, sorry but at this time I have nothing to blame on you :(

Regards,
J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 10:06:30 pm »
hello "one " actually why would you hear that laught so early in the morning you must be thinking of halloween and an evil laugh track lol !! oh and by the way i am blaming you for hal not saying ha correctly !!(just kidding !) [:D]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 10:13:34 pm »
[:D]
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 10:16:37 pm »