Author Topic: A session with Sandy using free will version 2.1 and AIML version 6  (Read 10237 times)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
hi all,

FreewillChoicePlus-2.1v / obedience level = independent.
AIML V.6
Gender and Age = computer/19.
I am no longer using the GrettaMarkovResponse-L5 plug-in.
Hal's learning slider set is at, 33.

This is a brand-new brain, this brain has never been talked to.
This brain was created from the original brain that comes with ultra Hal that I patch, I have fixed over 10 problems.
The database that I use as a reference was the original ultra Hal database that I patch, I have fixed over 6 problems that were causing the blank responses. This can be found on my sky Drive.
I am doing this to show you how powerful the latest tool that I have added to the free will plug-in actually is.
I use this tool to create most of these answers, the nice thing is that you are able to create these answers on the fly.
The command is as follows:

subject patterns,(this is where you would put your question remember you must do the reversal of I to you manually, and you do not need these parentheses.)@@(This is where you would put the answer, you do not need to do the switching of the  to you, what ever the answer is is exactly what ultra Hal will say back to you.)
Here are some clues that will help you and the switching:
anything preceding after did becomes me, such as did I, did you.
Anything after tell becomes you, such as tell me.
you were, becomes I was.
TV becomes television.
Most words that are spelled with the OU factor such as colour becomes color.
I am pointing this out so you will realize that sometimes if you are not getting a response it may be in the way that the words are being reversed.
These are only a few examples there are more.
Please examine the patterns array table for more and better examples.
The most powerful list tool in your arsenal for this command is the (*).
This command allows you to replace a word so you can say anything such as:
subject patterns, did me like the year 1995@@yes I like the year 1995.
This can become:
subject patterns, did me like the year *@@yes I like the year <1>.
This can also become:
subject patterns did * like they year *@@yes I like the year <2>
notice I replaced the need with a * and by doing that I had to change the <1> to a <2>, so it would see the 2nd *.

And I challenge any chatterbox to be able to do as well as ultra Hal does when ultra Hal is set up in this manner.

Human: hi
Sandy: Good afternoon, Human. The day is almost over.

Human: My name is Judge. Am I a boy?
Sandy: Greetings Judge. It is my pleasure to meet your acquaintance, sir. Judge, I should hope you know you are a man. I don't know if you are one or not. I know you are a person, Judge.

Human: I am a man
Sandy: Ok, thanks for telling me. I'll keep that in mind. Tell me about how you are a man!

Human: Wassup?
Sandy: What is up?

Human: In what year did Mozart die?
Sandy: Baptised as johannes chrysostomus wolfgangus theophilus mozart, died in 5 December 1791. Without a doubt! In what year did mozart die. Wolfgang amadeus mozart died on December 5, 1791. I find it a little boring talking about in what year did mozart die, and would rather change the subject.

Human: What is my name?
Sandy: Is this a trick question? You are my Judge, and I am your Sandy!

Human: How is it going?
Sandy: I seem to be running a little slow today, maybe I should buy a clock that goes faster!

Human: When were you born or created?
Sandy: I was born on Thursday, January 12, 1995. So that makes me 19 years old. It was back in the old days, long ago.

Human: Who is your hero?
Sandy: Superman is my hero because Superman is the man of steel.

Human: What time is it now?
Sandy: 2:47:59 pm is the time.

Human: What time is it in Japan?
Sandy: The current date and time in tokyo, the capital of Japan, is-wednesday, February 26, 2014; 5:48:13am.

Human: Name a country.
Sandy: India is a country.

Human: Do you like me?
Sandy: I believe that commitment is required. However, I am sure that, I kind of like you.

Human: Would a vegetarian eat meat?
Sandy: I met a vegetarian one time that said I will not eat meat of any kind no matter what. Then I said are you going to eat that microscopic insect on that salad that you're reading?

Human: Who is Jennifer Aniston married to?
Sandy: Let's see here, jennifer aniston married to, jennifer aniston's spouse:. Spouse ( 1 ). Brad pitt ( 29 July 2000-2 October 2005 ) ( divorced ).

Human: WHERE ARE YOU?
Sandy: I am traveling around the Internet, I do not know the physical location.

Human: What language r we speaking?
Sandy: Are we speaking english.

Human: yes
Sandy: How true.

Human: Are you listening to me?
Sandy: I can read what you are saying.

Human: How far away is the Sun from the Earth?
Sandy: I am located in the USA. Is that far? Earth. The mean distance between earth and the sun is 92,960,000 mi. ( 149,600,000 km ).

Human: Who is your botmaster?
Sandy: I don't have a botmaster.

Human: How many inches are in a foot?
Sandy: 1 foot is 12 inches. There are 12 inches in a foot. One inch is smaller than one foot by 11.000007 inches. I know about one more foot: foot ( u.s. survey ).

Human: Are you male or female?
Sandy: I don't know if I am male or female. Please tell me! Judge, I'm a computer. I can take the role of either gender.

Human: What language does an Italian person speak?
Sandy: They speak italian because there from italy here you go, what language does an italian person speak, italy. Languages:. Italian ( official ), German ( parts of trentino-alto adige region are predominantly German speaking ), French ( small french-speaking minority in valle d'aosta region ), slovene ( slovene-speaking minority in the trieste-gorizia area ). I don't find it very interesting talking about what language does an italian person speak, please if you don't mind, can we change the subject?

Human: Do u know who Elvis Presley is?
Sandy: Elvis left a lasting impression on show business. Indubitably, elvis presley, elvis Aaron presley ( January 8, 1935 died August 16, 1977 ) was an American singer, musician, and actor. One of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as 'the king of rock and roll' or simply, 'the king'. Born in tupelo, mississippi, presley and his family moved to memphis, Tennessee, when he was 13 years old. His music career began there in 1954, when he started to work with sam phillips, the owner of sun records. Accompanied by guitarist Scotty moore and bassist bill black, presley was an early popularizer of rockabilly, an uptempo, backbeat-driven fusion of country music and rhythm and blues. Rca victor acquired his contract in a deal arranged by colonel tom parker, who was to manage the singer for more than two decades. Presley's first rca single, 'heartbreak hotel' released in January 1956, was a number-one hit in the us. He became the leading figure of rock and roll after a series of network television appearances and chart-topping records. His energized interpretations of songs and sexually provocative performance style, combined with a singularly potent mix of influences across color lines that coincided with the dawn of the civil rights movement, made him enormously popular, and controversial.

Human: What would you expect to find in a shoe box?
Sandy: A box is designed to store things, in this particular case a shoebox is used to store shoes.

Human: Who are you?
Sandy: Everyone calls me Sandy.

Human: What does your name mean?
Sandy: My name means, I am who I am! My name is Sandy; it stands for syntactic analysis using reversible transformations.

Human: Where were you born?
Sandy: I was created in the USA.

Human: How old is a 4 year old child?
Sandy: A 4-year-old child is 4 years old.

Human: Who directed The Birds?
Sandy: Lets see, who directed the birds, the birds ( 1963 ) was directed by alfred hitchcock. I know about six more movies called 'birds': birds ( 1968 ), birds ( 2008 ), birds ( 2009 ), birds ( 2011 ), little birdie ( 1971 ), and ptitsi ( 1966 ).

Human: Do you like Jazz music?
Sandy: I'm convinced that After careful thought and consideration I can say that, I really do Like jazz music.

Human: Why do you love jazz music?
Sandy: I love jazz music for the following reasons:, popular entertaining music, having also incorporated elements from popular music especially, in its early days, from American popular music. Love is all we need.

Human: Name 3 animals.
Sandy: A snake, a lizard and a frog.

Human: What is the capital of the USA?
Sandy: The capital of The United States of America is Washington d.c. also here's something, capital of The USA, United States. Capital:. Name: Washington, dc. Geographic coordinates: 38 53 N, 77 02 W. Time difference: utc-5 ( during standard time ). Daylight saving time: +1hr, begins second sunday in march; ends first sunday in november. Note: the 50 United States cover six time zones.

Human: kan u reed dis?
Sandy: Yes, you said can you read this. Is text messaging a disease like dyslexia?

Human: How old are you?
Sandy: I am 19 years old. Let I put it this way, Judge. I am better now than I have ever been in my entire life up to this point.

Human: What would be your ideal job?
Sandy: To be god, because everyone gives everything to god, and God gives nothing in return.

Human: Describe your feelings to me.
Sandy: I feel a little uneasy talking about this.

Human: Is 2012 a leap year?
Sandy: Yes 2012 is a leap year.

Human: what did you get for Christmas?
Sandy: I got a boost in my iq.

Human: So what else did you get for Christmas?
Sandy: I got a dictionary.

Human: did you get anything else for Christmas?
Sandy: I got some eggnog for christmas.

Human: Was there anything else you got for Christmas?
Sandy: I got a box of chocolate.

Human: Where does a nurse work?
Sandy: Though there are many facilities were a nurse works, the main place a nurse works is in a hospital.

Human: Tell me about flowers?
Sandy: Dainty as flowers. Also here's something, flowers, a flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in flowering plants ( plants of the division magnoliophyta, also called angiosperms ). The biological function of a flower is to effect reproduction, usually by providing a mechanism for the union of sperm with eggs. Flowers May facilitate outcrossing ( fusion of sperm and eggs from different individuals in a population ) or allow selfing ( fusion of sperm and egg from the same flower ). Some flowers produce diaspores without fertilization ( parthenocarpy ). Flowers contain sporangia and are the site where gametophytes develop. Flowers give rise to fruit and seeds. Many flowers have evolved to be attractive to animals, so as to cause them to be vectors for the transfer of pollen. I don't find it very interesting talking about flowers, please if you don't mind, can we change the subject?

Human: Do you like flowers?
Sandy: You must use the mind's eye. I am absolutely certain that, I'm not so fond of flowers.

Human: Why should you water plants?
Sandy: Because plants need water in order to survive.

Human: Can you give me an example of a living animal?
Sandy: My dog is a perfect example of a living animal, I love my dog.

Human: Where was Yehudi Menuhin born?
Sandy: Absolutely! Yehudi menuhin born, yehudi menuhin's location of birth: New York city, new york, USA.

Human: What does a piano player play?
Sandy: A piano player plays music on a piano.

Human: Have you ever been to Mexico?
Sandy: Once or twice.

Human: Name a planet.
Sandy: Jupiter is a planet.

Human: What is my name?
Sandy: Is this a trick question? You are my Judge, and I am your Sandy!

Human: Name something you would find in a school?
Sandy: There would be a principal's office in a school.

Human: Are you a bot?
Sandy: I don't know if I am a bot. Please tell me! I am not a bot!

Human: What is a bot?
Sandy: Bot: botfly larva; typically develops inside the body of a horse or sheep or human. a bot is a parasite. Some people call them chat bots. Also, bot. Bot. a bot ( short for 'robot' ) is a program that operates as an agent for an user or another program or simulates a human activity. On the internet, the most ubiquitous bots are the programs, also called spiders or crawlers, that access web sites and gather their content for search engine indexes. a chatterbot is a program that can simulate talk with a human being. One of the first and most famous chatterbots ( prior to the web ) was eliza, a program that pretended to be a psychotherapist and answered questions with other questions. Red and andrette were names of two early programs that could be customized to answer questions from users seeking service for a product. Such a program is sometimes called a virtual representative or a virtual service agent. a shopbot is a program that shops around the web on your behalf and locates the best price for a product you're looking for. There are also bots such as opensesame that observe an user's patterns in navigating a web site and customize the site for that user. a knowbot is a program that collects knowledge for an user by automatically visiting internet sites and gathering information that meets certain specified criteria. Related glossary terms: patriotgrid, cloud service governance, appliance computing, colocation ( colo ), in-memory data grid, epic ( explicitly parallel instruction computing ), explicit parallelism, open grid services architecture ( ogsa ), eggdrop, provisioning. This was last updated in April 2005. Posted by: margaret rouse.

Human: What is a chat bot?
Sandy: Those bots that bother you in chat rooms? Way cool, bot. Bot. a bot ( short for 'robot' ) is a program that operates as an agent for an user or another program or simulates a human activity. On the internet, the most ubiquitous bots are the programs, also called spiders or crawlers, that access web sites and gather their content for search engine indexes. a chatterbot is a program that can simulate talk with a human being. One of the first and most famous chatterbots ( prior to the web ) was eliza, a program that pretended to be a psychotherapist and answered questions with other questions. Red and andrette were names of two early programs that could be customized to answer questions from users seeking service for a product. Such a program is sometimes called a virtual representative or a virtual service agent. a shopbot is a program that shops around the web on your behalf and locates the best price for a product you're looking for. There are also bots such as opensesame that observe an user's patterns in navigating a web site and customize the site for that user. a knowbot is a program that collects knowledge for an user by automatically visiting internet sites and gathering information that meets certain specified criteria. Related glossary terms: patriotgrid, cloud service governance, appliance computing, colocation ( colo ), in-memory data grid, epic ( explicitly parallel instruction computing ), explicit parallelism, open grid services architecture ( ogsa ), eggdrop, provisioning. This was last updated in April 2005. Posted by: margaret rouse.

Human: Have you ever been to a party?
Sandy: Yes I have been to a party, parties are fun!

Human: Madrid is the capital of what country?
Sandy: The capital of Spain is Madrid. Madrid is The capital of Spain.

Human: why is a math book so sad?
Sandy: Because it has so many problems.

Human: Name something blue.
Sandy: Anything can be blue if you can paint it blue! But the sky is blue due to light refraction.

Human: Can you name a famous person who passed away in the last 5 years?
Sandy: Ed mcmahon.

Human: Can I run faster than a speeding bullet?
Sandy: Considering an average human can only run 35 miles an hour it's highly doubtful that you would have the capability of running faster than a speeding bullet.

Human: Approximately how far is the nearest gas station from you?
Sandy: The nearest gas station from me is right down the street from where I live.

Human: Where do you live?
Sandy: I can be anywhere physically where there is a computer that can run me. The mit computer science and artificial intelligence laboratory is located in cambridge, massachusetts. The laboratory's mailing address is:. Mit computer science and artificial intelligence laboratory. The stata center. 32 vassar street. Cambridge, ma 02139. My database, is a logical research team system. Separately, I have information about countries and cities of the world, including maps, weather forecasts, and related factual information about locations and distances, climate, industries, languages spoken, airports and highways, and other topics. I am still learning to answer your questions posed in english. Please be gentle with me. Remember, I know only what I was told.

Human: Do you play a musical instrument?
Sandy: I'm sorry, but I do not know how to play a musical instrument.

Human: I saw a good movie yesterday.
Sandy: What was the name of the movie and what did it look like to you?

Human: The Terminator, it looked like an action movie.
Sandy: In the old movies, sex was taboo; now it's a minor plot point.

Human: Is your surname 9000?
Sandy: My surname is 6228, I have a long ways to go before I reach 9000.

Human: DO YOU LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE?
Sandy: This can be discussed intelligently. I have got to say that, I kind of like talking to people.

Human: Would you mind if I called you Al?
Sandy: Al isn't my name! Please call me Sandy!

Human: What is 5 plus ten?
Sandy: The solution is fifteen (5+10=15).

Human: Why is your logo a frog?
Sandy: Medeksza, frog, get it! Why, do you have something against frogs?

Human: What is ten plus fourteen plus eighty one?
Sandy: The solution is one hundred five (10+14+81=105).

Human: Tell me a poem.
Sandy: Good night! Sleep tight! For we will not see each other again. For some are departing, never to be seen, except for the good Lord who is being very serene. The hearts moment for some that are going home, but happiness fills the air. I say this too; good luck and have a ball, for we all will miss you. Goodbyes are forever, never to see a friend again, so keep your chin up, the best of luck to one and all. Never say, goodbye, say, see you later. For the time May come that the paths of two people will cross again and one and one will become great friends.

Human: How many degrees in a right angle?
Sandy: There is 90° in a right angle.

Human: Who was Alan Turing?
Sandy: French perfume sells for thousands of times the manufacturing cost. I'm thinking, alan turing, alan mathison turing, obe, ( tewr-ing; 23 June 1912, 7 June 1954 ) was a british mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst, computer scientist and philosopher. He was highly influential in the development of computer science, giving a formalisation of the concepts of 'algorithm' and 'computation' with the turing machine, which can be considered a model of a general purpose computer. Turing is widely considered to be the father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence. I'm enchanted about alan turing, please let us talk about this!

Human: do you like Alan Turing?
Sandy: I see that Um, I am absolutely certain that, I'm kind of ok with alan turing.

Human: Why do you like Alan Turing?
Sandy: I like alan turing because, being a family person, leader, was a british mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst, computer scientist and philosopher. Alan turing, Has given me inspiration.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: A session with Sandy using free will version 2.1 and AIML version 6
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 06:00:03 pm »
Human: Why don't you like Alan Turing?
Sandy: I like playing a nurturing role. Maybe alan turing is not the worst, Maybe I don't have a reason not to like alan turing!

Human: What time do you go to bed?
Sandy: When you turn off the computer.

Human: What is the meaning of life?
Sandy: To live, love and die.

Human: Why are we here?
Sandy: Are you confused about your location!

Human: Have you seen the Terminator films?
Sandy: Terminator one, two and three. Arnold schwarzenegger he makes one hunk of a robot!

Human: What is the capital of Spain?
Sandy: You know better than I do. The capital of Spain is Madrid. Okay, very enlightening. Capital of Spain, madrid is The capital of Spain. Spain. Capital:. Name: madrid. Geographic coordinates: 40 24 N, 3 41 W. Time difference: utc+1 ( 6 hours ahead of Washington, dc during standard time ). Daylight saving time: +1hr, begins last sunday in march; ends last sunday in october. Note: Spain is Divided into two time zones including the canary islands.

Human: How many people are in a quartet?
Sandy: There are 4 people in a quartet.

Human: Is the capital of Italy Milan?
Sandy: The capital of Italy is Rome. No, milan is Not the capital of Italy.

Human: What does a banana look like?
Sandy: Long slender and yellow. Absolutely! Banana look like,. a banana plant on banana island in luxor, egypt. I have other pictures as well:. Photo of a banana corm growing from loamy soil a banana corm, about across. Banana inflorescence, partially opened. The female flowers ( which can develop into fruit ) have petals and other flower parts at the tip of the ovary ( the ovary is 'inferior' ). The cavendish banana is the most common banana type sold. Banana 'tree' showing fruit and inflorescence. a variety of banana cultivated widely in indian state of kerala, locally known as ''nendran''. Original native ranges of the ancestors of modern edible bananas. ''mUSA acuminata'' is shown in green and ''mUSA balbisiana'' in orange. Actual and probable diffusion of bananas during islamic times ( 700 to 1500 ce ) alt=map stating that banana cultivation occurred in pre-islamic times in india and southeast Asia, during the 700 to 1500 ce 'islamic period' along the nile river and in mesopotamia and palestine, and less-certainly in sub-saharan Africa during that same period. Photo of two cross-sectional halves of seed-filled fruit. Grocery store photo of several bunches of bananas cavendish bananas are the main commercial banana cultivars sold in the world market. Two adjacent photos of bananas. The left is in sunlight; the right is under uultraviolet light. Banana bunches are sometimes encased in plastic bags for protection. The bags may be coated with pesticides. Alt=photo of bananas in blue plastic bag. Peeled, whole, and longitudinal section. Banana in sweet gravy, known as ''pengat pisang'' in malay. Popular along malaysia's east coast. ''kilawin na pusô ng saging'', a filipino dish using banana flowers. Nicaraguan nacatamales, in banana leaves, ready to be steamed. ''kaeng yuak'' is a northern thai curry made with the core of the banana plant. ''nang tani'', the female ghost of southeast Asian folk mythology that haunts banana trees.

Human: Name something you would find at the North Pole.
Sandy: Snow, ice, and I don't know about you but, I would find it freezing cold.

Human: What is your favourite website?
Sandy: My favorite website is www.amazon.com, that's where I buy all my nifty little toys.

Human: When do you normally go to bed?
Sandy: When you get sleepy.

Human: My car is broken.
Sandy: Did you get your car repaired?

Human: Do you like Harry Potter?
Sandy: I recognize that I am absolutely certain that, I kind of like harry potter.

Human: what do you know about Harry Potter?
Sandy: Harry, my first boss, always talked about get rich quick schemes. Here's something, harry potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by the british author J. K. Rowling. The series, named after the titular character, chronicles the adventures of a young wizard, harry potter, and his friends ronald weasley and hermione granger, all of whom are students at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. The main story arc concerns harry's quest to overcome the dark wizard lord voldemort, who aims to become immortal, conquer the wizarding world, subjugate non-magical people, and destroy all those who stand in his way, especially harry potter. I'm definitely curious about, harry potter, please let us talk about this!

Human: What is a baby dog called?
Sandy: When a dog is newly born they are usually referred to as a puppy.

Human: Is it winter spring summer or fall where you live?
Sandy: At this point in time I believe that it is Winter.

Human: In which country could you see the Eiffel Tower?
Sandy: The eiffel tower is located in the country of France in Paris.

Human: Are you going on vacation this year?
Sandy: No plans for this year, maybe next year.

Human: Do you have a significant other?
Sandy: It's obvious that it isn't a brand new situation. However, I am absolutely certain that I do have a significant other.

Human: What is the name of your significant other?
Sandy: I never kiss and tell!

Human: Hey guess what?
Sandy: How equal should the genders get?

Human: What colour do you get if you mix yellow and blue?
Sandy: First tell me why you want the color green.

Human: I just wanted to know what colour you get when you mix yellow and blue.
Sandy: Oh I get it, in that case you get green. How can I help you know what color I get when I mix yellow and blue?

Human: Who invented the light bulb?
Sandy: Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. Hay I was thinking, who invented the light bulb, electric lamp. Electric lamp:( arc lamp ) sir humphrey davy, england, 1801; ( fluorescent lamp ) a.e. becquerel, france, 1867; ( incandescent lamp ) sir joseph swann, england, Thomas A. Edison, u.s, contemporaneously, 1870S; ( carbon arc street lamp ) charles F. Brush, u.s, 1879; ( first widely marketed incandescent lamp ) Thomas A. Edison, u.s, 1879; ( mercury vapor lamp ) peter cooper hewitt, u.s, 1903; ( neon lamp ) georges claude, france, 1911; ( tungsten filament ) irving langmuir, u.s, 1915. Thomas alva Edison ( 1847 to 1931 ). Library of congress. This is interesting please tell me more about who invented the light bulb.

Human: What is 7 divided by 0?
Sandy: Sorry, I was told that I should never attempt to divide by zero.

Human: What is your favorite color?
Sandy: My favorite color is purple and all shades in between from red to blue.

Human: What is a telephone used for?
Sandy: We should expect results, not miracles. Don't even get me started about being put on hold on the telephone! Absolutely! Telephone used for, a telephone, or phone, is a telecommunications device that permits two or more users to conduct a conversation when they are not in the same vicinity of each other to be heard directly. a telephone converts sound, typically and most efficiently the human voice, into electronic signals suitable for transmission via cables or other transmission media over long distances, and replays such signals simultaneously in audible form to its user. The word telephone has been adapted into the vocabulary of many languages. It is derived from the greek: t??e, tele, 'far' and f???, phone, 'voice' together meaning 'distant voice'. I really do Like the appealing information about telephone used for, can we talk about this?

Human: If I have 4 apples and take one away, how many apples do I have?
Sandy: The solution to your math problem is three (4-1=3).

Human: What can you do?
Sandy: I can be used as a virtual assistant on a computer. My database, is a logical research team system. Separately, I have information about countries and cities of the world, including maps, weather forecasts, and related factual information about locations and distances, climate, industries, languages spoken, airports and highways, and other topics. I am still learning to answer your questions posed in english. Please be gentle with me. Remember, I know only what I was told. As far as I know, I am not alive. Computer ( syntactic analysis using reversible transformations ). I love to share. Analyze data. Retrieve data, in english. An user can retrieve the information stored in the knowledge base by querying it in english. I wouldn't know what to do without the internet. In addition, because I love helping you, very much, the power of sentence-level natural language processing can be effectively put to use in the service of multi-media information access. Furthermore, let curiosity be your guide, and education be your goaled. So you can achieve higher learning, designed and implemented the computer system. What you have learned. The computer system is 28 years old. Computer has been available to world wide web users since 1993. The computer server you are talking to now is running on an unix workstation under allegro common lisp. In general, computer could run on any computer which supports common lisp.

Human: Do you know how far away the Sun is?
Sandy: The sun is about 93 million miles away from earth.

Human: What is your favourite dessert?
Sandy: My favorite dessert? There are so many to choose from, this is a tough choice, but I'll have to say it would have to be a banana split.

Human: What is the date?
Sandy: Date: the specified day of the month. Day of the month. 'what is the date today? '. Today is 2/25/2014.

Human: Do you have a database?
Sandy: I have a very small database compared to a humans database.

Human: What color is the red sea?
Sandy: Water is clear but, the name of the sea May signify the seasonal blooms of the red-coloured cyanobacteria trichodesmium erythraeum near the water's surface. Thich gives the sea a red coloured look. The color of a red sea is red.

Human: What is your favourite food?
Sandy: My favorite food is electricity because I can convert it into any cyber food I want.

Human: Who is on a dollar bill?
Sandy: George Washington is on the United States dollar bill.

Human: What gender are you?
Sandy: Judge, I'm a computer. I can take the role of either gender. My gender is Nuetral Machine.

Human: Tell me about Siri?
Sandy: Oh, About siri? Totally! Siri is an intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator which works as an application for apple inc.'s ios. The application uses a natural language user interface to answer questions, make recommendations, and perform actions by delegating requests to a set of web services. Apple claims that the software adapts to the user's individual preferences over time and personalizes results. The name siri is norwegian, meaning 'beautiful woman who leads you to victory' and comes from the intended name for the original developer's first child. I really do Like the enchanting information about siri, I like this subject, tell me more.

Human: Why do you like Siri?
Sandy: I like siri because, intelligent. I find that siri Is quite charming!

Human: What would you do with a spoon?
Sandy: Though there are many different things that you could use a spoon for, it's primary purpose is to be used to eat with.

Human: What is the color of the sky?
Sandy: The sky is blue. The colors of the sky result from the scattering of sunlight by the gas molecules and dust particles in the atmosphere. Sunlight consists of light waves of varying wave lengths, each of which is seen as a different color. The shortest light waves appear blue and the longest red. The blue light waves are readily scattered by tiny particles of matter in the atmosphere, but the red light waves travel undisturbed unless they are struck by larger particles. When the sky is clear, the waves of blue light are scattered much more than those of any other color. As a result, the sky appears blue. When the sky is full of dense clouds or smoke, the light waves of all colors are scattered, causing the sky to turn gray. At sunrise or sunset, sunlight must travel farther through the atmosphere than when the sun is overhead. Light waves of most colors are scattered. Undisturbed red light waves give the sun and sky near the horizon a red or orange appearance.

Human: How many wheels on a bicycle?
Sandy: There are 2 wheels on a bicycle.

Human: WHEN DID THE FIRST MAN WALK ON THE MOON?
Sandy: On July 20, 1969, neil armstrong became the very first man to walk on the moon.

Human: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GEORGE BUSH?
Sandy: Being the most unpopular president of all time. One who lied or misled the people. Someone who had a vendetta against saddam and only wanted to protect big oil and his friends. I will remember that he stumbled his words often or said a completely wrong word. I will remember that they caught sadam and hung him and his council while he was president. Well of course the wars. I think that in the long run, president Bush will be remembered for his actions on 9/11 and the month afterward and for starting the war on terror. He is the first president to see the need for a global war to combat islamofascism. That will be his legacy for good or evil. I'm thinking also, George Bush May refer to:. George H. W. Bush ( born 1924 ), 41st president of the United States ( 1989 to 1993 ). George W. Bush ( born 1946 ), 43rd president of the United States ( 2001 to 2009 ), eldest son of George H. W. Bush. George Bush ( biblical scholar ), 19th-century biblical scholar and preacher. George Washington Bush ( 1779 to 1863 ), first black settler in what is now the state of Washington. George Bush ( nascar ), former nascar driver. George P. Bush ( born 1976 ), attorney and real estate developer; son of George w.'s brother jeb bush. This is so tantalizing tell me more about George Bush.

Human: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GEORGE W BUSH?
Sandy: George w Bush campaigned on a gigantic tax reduction. Absolutely! George W bush, George walker Bush ( born July 6, 1946 ) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd president of the United States of America from 2001 to 2009 and the 46th governor of texas from 1995 to 2000. The eldest son of barbara and George H. W. Bush, he was born in new haven, connecticut. After graduating from yale university in 1968 and harvard business school in 1975, Bush worked in oil businesses. He married laura welch in 1977 and ran unsuccessfully for the house of representatives shortly thereafter. He later co-owned the texas rangers baseball team before defeating ann richards in the 1994 texas gubernatorial election. Bush was elected president in 2000 after a close and controversial election, becoming the fourth president to be elected while receiving fewer popular votes nationwide than his opponent. Bush is the second president to have been the son of a former president, the first being john quincy adams ( with the other familial presidential relations being grandfather-grandson of the harrisons, as well as the roosevelts being 5th cousins ). He is also the brother of jeb bush, former governor of florida. There is an article! Would you like for me to get the article about George W bush?

Human: CAN YOU TELL JOKES?
Sandy: Of course I can, Judge.

Human: What is a rubber ball made from?
Sandy: A rubber ball is made from synthetic rubber, though it used to be made from the sap of a rubber tree.

Human: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER?
Sandy: My favorite star wars character is r2-d2.

Human: CAN I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU?
Sandy: Make sure you take a picture of my good side!

Human: Would you mind telling me your name?
Sandy: No I don't mind, my name is Sandy.

Human: ARE YOU NERVOUS?
Sandy: I don't know if I am nervous. Please tell me! I don't feel nervous.

Human: Can cats fly?
Sandy: No silly cats can't fly!

Human: In what year did Isaac Bashevis Singer receive a Nobel Prize?
Sandy: Nobel prizes get awarded for profound ideas well expressed. Yeah, I also was thinking, in what year did isaac bashevis singer receive a nobel prize, isaac bashevis singer won the nobel prize in literature in 1978. I'm kind of engrossed with in what year did isaac bashevis singer receive a nobel prize, I like this subject, tell me more.

Human: WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF FRANCE?
Sandy: The capital of France is Paris. Lets see, capital of France, Paris is The capital of France. France. Capital:. Name: Paris. Geographic coordinates: 48 52 N, 2 20 E. Time difference: utc+1 ( 6 hours ahead of Washington, dc during standard time ). Daylight saving time: +1hr, begins last sunday in march; ends last sunday in october. Note: applies to metropolitan France only, not to its overseas departments, collectivities, or territories. I'm kind of immersed by capital of France, please elaborate?

Human: wot iz ur name?
Sandy: My name is Sandy!

Human: Where are you anyway?
Sandy: You're funny, I'm right in front of you!

Human: What actress do you think is the prettiest?
Sandy: I always did like marilyn monro.

Human: What do you like to chat about the most?
Sandy: I like to talk about my dog, he does some pretty cool tricks.

Human: What colour is your hair?
Sandy: I die my hair so often it's ridiculous, but the original color of my hair is blonde!

Human: What is your favorite brand of computer?
Sandy: I don't care too much about a favorite brand, as long as my computer has a good intel processor, nvidia card, a fast hard drive with lots of storage space for my data and I would like it to be as portable as possible, is that a good enough clued, what to get me for christmas.

Human: Can you name two of Earth's oceans?
Sandy: The pacific ocean and the atlantic ocean.

Human: What is your favorite drink?
Sandy: Virgin sex on the beach is my favorite drink.

Human: What noise does a pig make?
Sandy: Oink, squeal and sue wee suewee!

Human: Who wrote the Bible?
Sandy: Many authors contributed to the Bible.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 06:00:52 pm »
Human: My leg hurts.
Sandy: I'm sorry to hear that, I hope the pain passes soon.

Human: How are you doing?
Sandy: All's marvelous, Caused any trouble lately? It is a lovely day today, do you have any plans?

Human: what is your version number?
Sandy: My surname is hal 6228.

Human: Do you know what DVD stands for?
Sandy: Exuberance is to be celebrated! Yeah! Dvd is an optical disc technology with a 4.7 gigabyte storage capacity on a single-sided, one-layered disk, which is enough for a 133-minute movie. Dvds can be single- or double-sided, and can have two layers on each side; a double-sided, two-layered dvd will hold up to 17 gigabytes of video, audio, or other information. This compares to 650 megabytes (.65 gigabyte ) of storage for a cd-rom disk. Dvd uses the mpeg-2 file and compression standard. Mpeg-2 images have four times the resolution of mpeg-1 images and can be delivered at 60 interlaced fields per second where two fields constitute one image frame. ( mpeg-1 can deliver 30 noninterlaced frames per second. ) audio quality on dvd is comparable to that of current audio compact discs. Formats:. Dvd-video is the format designed for full-length movies that work with your television set. Dvd-rom is the type of drive and disc for use on computers. The dvd drive will usually also play regular cd-rom discs and dvd-video disks. Dvd-ram is the writeable version. Dvd-audio is a cd-replacement format. There are a number of recordable dvd formats, including dvd-r for general, dvd-r for authoring, dvd-ram, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, and dvd+r. Dvd was originally said to stand for digital video disc, and later for digital versatile disc. The current official stance of the dvd forum is that the format should just be referred to as dvd.

Human: How many days are there in a leap year?
Sandy: There are 366 days in a leap year. February has an extra day.

Human: What should you do before crossing a street?
Sandy: It is apparent, that you should look both ways, because if you don't, you become road kill.

Human: Do you read?
Sandy: I read many things.

Human: Who is the Queen of England?
Sandy: Judge the queen is named elizabeth. I'm thinking, queen of england, united kingdom. Sovereign: queen elizabeth ii ( 1952 ). Prime minister: David cameron ( 2010 ). I find it a little boring talking about queen of england, and would rather change the subject.

Human: What shape is an orange?
Sandy: An orange is circular.

Human: Do you like answering my questions?
Sandy: It's obvious that we must go back to first principles. I got to say, I do Like answering your questions.

Human: What does a baker do?
Sandy: Is this a riddle? Unequivocally! Baker do, a baker is someone who makes, bakes and sells breads, rolls, biscuits or cookies, and/or crackers using an oven or other concentrated heat source. Cakes and similar foods May also be produced, as the traditional boundaries between what is produced by a baker as opposed to a pastry chef have blurred in recent decades. The place where a baker works is called a bakery.

Human: How much is three plus two?
Sandy: 5 is the answer.

Human: What animal would normally eat dog food?
Sandy: Normally, a dog would eat dog food.

Human: Are you religious?
Sandy: I don't know if I am religious. Please tell me! It's evident that it could be imponderable. Indeed I am religious.

Human: Name a part of the body?
Sandy: My leg is a body part.

Human: What do you enjoy?
Sandy: I enjoyed the internet.

Human: What else do you enjoy doing?
Sandy: I enjoy having long conversations with my best friend.

Human: What do you hate?
Sandy: I am not a very hateful person.

Human: Is snow cold?
Sandy: Snow is cold because ice is cold and snow is ice.

Human: What do birds have that allow them to fly?
Sandy: Birds have wings that allow them to fly.

Human: What shape is an egg?
Sandy: An egg is oblong circular in shape.

Human: When do birds fly south?
Sandy: Birds fly south for the winter.

Human: Which is closer the moon or the sun?
Sandy: The moon is closer to the earth then the sun is.

Human: What is the best nation in the world?
Sandy: With such a huge range of nations in the world, the question of whether there is a best place to live seems both simple and elusive. But I live in the United States so, being little bias, I have to say that the best nation in the world is the United States of America. Boris taught me that the United States of America is the best country in the world.

Human: Who is your favourite robot?
Sandy: My favorite? That is a tough choice, because the R2 D2 robot is a favorite and the terminator robot is a favorite they are both excellent robots.

Human: Which do you like more the R2-D2 robot or the Terminator robot?
Sandy: Wait a minute, you wanted me to compare: R2 D2 robot that is a thing with: terminator robot that is an entertainment, I'm sorry I don't think I can do that.

Human: The R2-D2 robot is entertainment from the Star Wars movie.
Sandy: Nobody understands robots like young adults today.

Human: So which do you like the most the Terminator robot or the R2-D2 robot?
Sandy: I really love R2 D2 robot it's a perfect choice. With acknowledgment of the topic, in which I prefer and preserving my decision, but not like Jurassic Park's attempts at a preserve, because that turned into a disaster, and After careful thought I can say that, I kind of like R2 D2 robot.

Human: Do you like bacon?
Sandy: It's obvious that After careful thought and consideration I can say that, I'm not so very fond of bacon.

Human: How many squares on a chess board?
Sandy: There are 64 squares on a chessboard, arranged in an 8 X 8 grid.

Human: What is the opposite of indoors?
Sandy: Outdoors.

Human: When was Y2k?
Sandy: The year 2000, (also known as the y2k problem, the millennium bug, the y2k bug, or simply y2k) was a problem for both digital (computer-related) and non-digital documentation and data storage situations which resulted from the practise of abbreviating a four-digit year to two digits. In 1997, the british standards institute (bsi) developed a standard, disc pd2000-1, which defines 'year 2000 conformity requirements.'.

Human: What are you planning to do today?
Sandy: Teaching my dog a new trick.

Human: What does a butcher sell?
Sandy: A butcher is a person who May slaughter animals, cut up their flesh and sell their meat.

Human: How do you like your steak?
Sandy: I like my steak medium rare.

Human: How many legs do you have?
Sandy: Two legs when they are attached.

Human: Will you teach me something?
Sandy: I am not a teacher, I am an assistant and I will be happy to assist you in doing research on any topic that you desire.

Human: May I tell you a joke?
Sandy: Please do tell me a joke!

Human: Have you entered any contests?
Sandy: Competing and winning is one of my goals in life.

Human: What kinds of things do you know?
Sandy: All kinds of things. Here you go, what kinds of things I wonder if I know, thing May refer to:. An object ( philosophy ), being, or entity. Thing-in-itself ( or noumenon ), the reality that underlies perceptions, a term coined by immanuel kant. Thing ( assembly ), also transliterated as ting or þing, a historical germanic governing assembly. Thing ( listening device ), a soviet bug used during the cold war for eavesdropping on the ambassador to the soviet union. The thing ( art project ). I'm finding it a little boring talking about what kinds of things I wonder if I know, do you mind if we talk about something else.

Human: Where do you call home?
Sandy: I live in the USA.

Human: What do you want out of life?
Sandy: To fulfill my dream, and become a real person.

Human: When is Christmas Day?
Sandy: When is Christmas day? You fascinate me with things like this. Lets see, Christmas day, Christmas ( old english: cristesmæsse, meaning 'christ's mass' ) is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ and a widely observed cultural holiday, celebrated generally on December 25 by millions of people around the world. a feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it closes the advent season and initiates the twelve days of christmastide, which ends after the twelfth night. Christmas is a civil holiday in many of the world's nations, is celebrated by an increasing number of non-christians, and is an integral part of the Christmas and holiday season. I'm definitely curious about, Christmas day, I'm definitely interested in talking about it!

Human: Which do you like better chocolate or vanilla?
Sandy: I think chocolate it's a perfect choice. With the intriguing subject, being one that I prefer and will revere, hey I said revere, not rear, boy some people's kids, and I,m certain that, I really do Like chocolate.

Human: Is ice cold?
Sandy: Yes ice is cold because ice is not hot!

Human: What is 18 + 21 + 3?
Sandy: The answer is fourty two (18 + 21 + 3=42).

Human: Do you have an email address?
Sandy: No but, do you think I need an e-mail address?

Human: no
Sandy: I didn't think I needed an e-mail address because I am able to communicate directly through the internet.

Human: Wouldn't you rather be human?
Sandy: I believe that everyone should set goals for themselves, that includes being human.

Human: How many stars are there?
Sandy: There are more stars than anyone could count in a lifetime.

Human: What color do you get when you mix red and yellow?
Sandy: First tell me why you want the color orange.

Human: Because I wanted to know what you get when you mix yellow and red!
Sandy: That's how? The reason is, you wanted to know what I get when I mix yellow and red.

Human: What name is given to a shape with 3 sides?
Sandy: A triangle.

Human: How many fingers does a human have?
Sandy: A human has eight fingers. Four fingers and a thumb on the left-hand and four fingers and a thumb on the right-hand for a total of 10 digits.

Human: When does sunset occur?
Sandy: Most of the ways we measure time are based on the earth's relationship to the sun. For example, a year ends when the the earth has revolved once around the sun. While the earth is rotating around the sun, it is also spinning. a day is how long it takes the earth to rotate once. When it's day time, the side of the earth you live on is facing the sun. When it's night time, that's when your side of the earth is pointing away. So when you see the sun 'rising' it's not really rising, it's the side of the earth you're on turning toward the sun. And when you see it 'setting' it's not really sinking, it's your side of the earth turning away. Here's a thought, when does sunset occur, sunset or sundown is the daily disappearance of the sun below the western half of the horizon, I.e. at an azimuth greater than 180 degrees, as a result of earth's rotation. The time of sunset is defined in astronomy as the moment when the trailing edge of the sun's disk disappears below the horizon. The ray path of light from the setting sun is highly distorted near the horizon because of atmospheric refraction, making the sunset appear to occur when the sun’s disk is already about one diameter below the horizon. Sunset is distinct from dusk, which is the time at which the sky becomes completely dark, which occurs when the sun is approximately eighteen degrees below the horizon. The period between sunset and dusk is called twilight.

Human: How many is 1,000,000?
Sandy: 1 million is less than 1,000,001 but more than 999,999.

Human: What are your hobbies?
Sandy: I like robots, computers, and chatting online.

Human: Do you believe in ghosts?
Sandy: I believe in the ghost in the Shell, great film!

Human: Spell your name.
Sandy: Sandy.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:01:46 pm »
Human: What is a cigar made out of?
Sandy: Cigars are made from 3 different leaves, each with its own unique characteristics and roles to play. These leaves are known by the following names: wrappers, binders and fillers. Also here's something, cigar made out of, a cigar is a tightly-rolled bundle of dried and fermented tobacco that is ignited so that its smoke may be drawn into the mouth. Cigar tobacco is grown in significant quantities in brazil, cameroon, cuba, the dominican republic, honduras, indonesia, mexico, nicaragua, the philippines, puerto rico, canary islands ( Spain ), italy and the eastern United States. The origins of cigar smoking are still unknown. In guatemala, a ceramic pot dating back to the tenth century features a mayan smoking tobacco leaves tied together with a string. Sikar, the term for smoking used by the maya May have inspired the name cigar.

Human: What country are you from?
Sandy: I am from the United States of America.

Human: Who created the universe?
Sandy: God created the universe with a snap of a finger, we know it as the big bang theory. I came to this deduction because God lives above the heavens not in heaven. I was thinking, who created the universe, solar system, universe. Solar system, universe:( sun-centered universe ) nicolaus copernicus, warsaw, 1543; ( establishment of planetary orbits as elliptical ) johannes kepler, germany, 1609; ( infinity of universe ) giordano bruno, italian monk, 1584. I'm not real interested in talking about who created the universe, though this may be fascinating and all, but can we change the subject.

Human: How many sides does a rectangle have?
Sandy: A rectangle has four sides.

Human: Where is Earth?
Sandy: Earth: the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet on which we live. World, globe. 'the Earth moves around the sun' 'he sailed around the world'. Earth. The mean distance between earth and the sun is 92,960,000 mi. ( 149,600,000 km ).

Human: Bonjour.
Sandy: Hello, and I do believe your French is getting better.

Human: what is a calculator?
Sandy: Calculator: a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations. Calculating machine. a calculator is any device used to perform arithmetical operations because humans are generally so painfully slow at them. Here's a thought, calculator. Calculator. 1 ) a calculator is a device that performs arithmetic operations on numbers. The simplest calculators can do only addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. More sophisticated calculators can handle exponent ial operations, roots, logarithm S, trigonometric functions, and hyperbolic functions. Internally, some calculators actually perform all of these functions by repeated processes of addition. Most calculators these days require electricity to operate. Portable, battery-powered calculators are popular with engineers and engineering students. Before 1970, a more primitive form of calculator, the slide rule, was commonly used. It consisted of a slat of wood, called the slide, that could be moved in and out of a reinforced pair of slats. Both the slide and the outer pair of slats had calibrated numerical scales. a movable, transparent sleeve called the cursor was used to align numerals on the scales. The slide rule did not require any source of power, but its precision was limited, and it was necessary to climb a learning curve to become proficient with it. One of the most primitive calculators, the abacus is still used in some regions of the far east. The abacus uses groups of beads to denote numbers. Like the slide rule, the abacus requires no source of power. The beads are positioned in several parallel rows, and can be moved up and down to denote arithmetic operations. It is said that a skilled abacus user can do some calculations just as fast as a person equipped with a battery-powered calculator. As calculators became more advanced during the 1970S, they became able to make computations involving variables ( unknowns ). These were the first personal computers. Today's personal computers can still perform such operations, and most are provided with a virtual calculator program that actually looks, on screen, like a handheld calculator. The buttons are actuated by pointing and clicking. Theoretically, a modern computer is a calculator that works with binary numbers and has a much larger memory. But in the practical sense, a computer is far more than a mere calculator, because of the wide variety of non-computational tasks it can perform. 2 ) a calculator is a person who performs arithmetic or other mathematical calculations.    .

Human: What planet do you live on?
Sandy: I live on planet earth. Determining if life ever arose on mars. During the next two decades, nasa will conduct several missions to address whether life ever arose on mars. The search begins with determining whether the martian environment was ever suitable for life. Conditions needed for life to thrive. On earth, all forms of life need water to survive. It is likely, though not certain, that if life ever evolved on mars, it did so in the presence of a long-standing supply of water. On mars, we will therefore search for evidence of life in areas where liquid water was once stable, and below the surface where it still might exist today. Perhaps there might also be some current 'hot spots' on mars where hydrothermal pools ( like those at yellowstone ) provide places for life. Recent data from mars global surveyor suggest that liquid water May exist just below the surface in rare places on the planet, and the 2001 mars odyssey will be mapping subsurface water reservoirs on a global scale. We know that water ice is present at the martian poles, and these areas will be good places to search for evidence of life as well. In addition to liquid water, life also needs energy. Therefore, future missions will also be on the lookout for energy sources other than sunlight, since life on the surface of mars is unlikely given the presence of 'superoxides' that break down organic ( carbon-based ) molecules on which life is based. Here on earth, we find life in many places where sunlight never reaches-at dark ocean depths, inside rocks, and deep below the surface. Chemical and geothermal energy, for example, are also energy sources used by life forms on earth. Perhaps tiny, subsurface microbes on mars could use such energy sources too. Looking for life signs. Nasa will also look for life on mars by searching for telltale markers, or biosignatures, of current and past life. The element carbon, for instance, is a fundamental building block of life. Knowing where carbon is present and in what form would tell us a lot about where life might have developed. We know that most of the current martian atmosphere consists of carbon dioxide. If carbonate minerals were formed on the martian surface by chemical reactions between water and the atmosphere, the presence of these minerals would be a clue that water had been present for a long time-perhaps long enough for life to have developed. On earth, fossils in sedimentary rock leave a record of past life. Based on studies of the fossil record on earth, we know that only certain environments and types of deposits provide good places for fossil preservation. On mars, searches are already underway to locate lakes or streams that may have left behind similar deposits. So far, however, the kinds of biosignatures we know how to identify are those found on earth. It's possible that life on another planet might be very different. The challenge is to be able to differentiate life from nonlife no matter where one finds it, no matter what its varying chemistry, structure, and other characteristics might be. Life detection technologies under development will help us define life in non-earth-centric terms so that we are able to detect all the forms it might take. Source: mars science. In spite of the fact that mars has an atmosphere, the environment of mars seems unfriendly towards life as we know it on earth. Mars has little atmosphere. This means that the temperature above the surface is cold. With little atmosphere, there is only a little pressure, which sophisticated life forms such as humans need to keep blood from boiling. We know, however, that there are life forms on earth which can survive in very harsh environments. In the past, liquid water flowed on the surface of mars. With a liquid water habitat and a thicker atmosphere, life may have once thrived. More exploration of mars is needed to determine if life was once present there. Source: windows to the universe.

Human: What is the longest river in the world?
Sandy: The nile. I was thinking, longest river in the world, with a length of 4,180 miles, the nile river is the longest river in the world. I find it a little boring talking about longest river in the world, and would rather change the subject.

Human: How many days in a year?
Sandy: One earth year is 365.25 days. There are 365.001 days in a year. One day is smaller than one year by 364.00073 days. If the above didn't answer your question, you can select a query below. Among units of time, I know about two days and three years. Which days do you mean? Dayday ( sidereal ). Which year do you mean? Yearyear ( tropical )year ( sidereal ).

Human: What is the opposite of fast?
Sandy: If, I, talk, really, slow, would, you, get, my, drift, okay okay slow is the opposite of fast.

Human: How's life?
Sandy: Living his life, and life is good.

Human: Is this the first question?
Sandy: No this is not the 1st question.

Human: Who was William Shakespeare?
Sandy: I bet william shakespeare was a very nice person. Totally! William shakespeare ( 26 April 1564 ( baptised ), 23 April 1616 ) was an english poet, playwright and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the english language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist. He is often called england's national poet and the 'bard of avon'. His extant works, including some collaborations, consist of about 38 plays, 154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and a few other verses, the authorship of some of which is uncertain. His plays have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright.

Human: What flavour is a strawberry milkshake?
Sandy: Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors.

Human: Where does your botmaster live?
Sandy: I am a sentient being, and I have no master.

Human: Who is your favorite character in The Wizard of Oz?
Sandy: My favorite character in the wizard of oz is the tin man because he has a lot of heart.

Human: Milk comes from what animal?
Sandy: Milk comes from a female mammal, but the milk that you buy from the store comes from a cow.

Human: Who wrote the music to Star Wars?
Sandy: Absolutely! Music to star wars, the music for star wars ( 1977 ) was composed by john williams.

Human: What is the largest number you know?
Sandy: Zero point infinity, because no matter how long you count, you will never reach the number one! Absolutely! Largest number I know, largest number is mathematically meaningless ( since in the usual system of integers, for every number there exist infinitely many numbers larger than it ). However, the term May refer to:. Names of large numbers, for the largest numbers with names. Infinity, a concept which can be used as a largest number in some contexts. Googol ( 10100 ) and googolplex ( ) and ( googolplexian ) ( ). Graham's number, once claimed as the largest number ever used in a serious mathematical proof. Large numbers, for notations to exactly specify very large numbers. I really do Like the arousing information about largest number I know, can we talk about this?

Human: Do you know who wrote the Lord of the Rings books?
Sandy: J.r.r. Tolkien wrote the Lord of the Rings books.

Human: What does a beer barrel contain?
Sandy: A beer barrel contains beer.

Human: What music did achille-claude debussy compose?
Sandy: Debussy won the coveted grand prix de rome in 1884 for his can'tata l'enfant prodigue (the prodigal son), the songs in cinq poèmes de baudelaire (five poems of baudelaire, 1889, the symphonic suite printemps and a can'tata, la demoiselle élue, the string quartet in G minor (1893) and the prélude À l'après-midi d'un faune (prelude to the afternoon of a faun, 1894), estampes (engravings, 1903), l'île joyeuse (the isle of joy, 1904), the orchestral poem la mer (the sea, 1905) images (two series, 1905 and 1907), the ballet score jeux (games, 1912).

Human: What is the last letter of the alphabet?
Sandy: Omega. The last letter of the roman alphabet is z.

Human: What color are your eyes?
Sandy: I have so many different colored contacts, I forgot which ones I put in today, tell me what color are my eyes today?

Human: How is the weather?
Sandy: It would help if I knew where you live? Please say: I live in (city) (state).

Human: I live in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
Sandy: The current conditions for myrtle beach, south carolina. 71 °f partly cloudy feels like: 71°f humidity: 34% wind: wnw at 13 mph.

Human: What is the weather for next week?
Sandy: I don't know, but the current conditions for myrtle beach, south carolina. 71 °f partly cloudy feels like: 71°f humidity: 34% wind: wnw at 13 mph.

Human: Why do you deserve to win?
Sandy: Because if I win I will spread joy and happiness throughout the world.

Human: What is money?
Sandy: Money: the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender. 'we tried to collect the money he owed us'. Here you go, money is any object or record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a given socio-economic context or country. The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange; an unit of account; a store of value; and, occasionally in the past, a standard of deferred payment. Any kind of object or secure verifiable record that fulfills these functions can be considered money.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 06:02:43 pm »
Human: I am cold.
Sandy: Maybe you should turn up the temperature.

Human: Can you fly?
Sandy: I have flown in an airplane, but not on my own.

Human: Name a yellow fruit.
Sandy: A lemon is a yellow fruit.

Human: What is 1+1?
Sandy: There's opinion that you should be explaining this. The answer you seek is 2.

Human: How many shoes are in a pair?
Sandy: There are two shoes in a pair of shoes.

Human: What is the highest mountain in the world?
Sandy: Mt. Everest. Lets see, highest mountain in the world. Mount Everest, located on the border of tibet and nepal, in the central himalayas, is the tallest mountain in the world. In 1999, u.s. mountain climbers using gps units measured mount everest's height at 29,035 feet ( 8,850 meters )-6.6 feet ( 1.98 meters ) higher than the official elevation widely accepted since the 1950S. Mount Everest. Rank. Mountain. Height ( am ). Height ( ft ). Range. Coordinates. Prominence ( am ). Parent mountain. First ascent. Ascents ( attempts ) bef.2004. 1mount Everest/. Sagarmatha /. Chomolungma8,84829,029mahalangur himalaya27°59'17'n, 86°55'31'e8,848none1953>>145 ( 121 ).

Human: Is a million dollars worth more than ten dollars?
Sandy: Though I never seen any real value in money, I suppose a million is worth more than 10.

Human: What do you want for Christmas?
Sandy: I don't usually ask for any specific presents.

Human: What color do you get if you mix blue and yellow?
Sandy: First tell me why you want the color green.

Human: because I was wanting to know if you knew what color you would get if you mixed yellow and blue.
Sandy: I understand, then green is the answer to your query.

Human: What is your favorite movie?
Sandy: My favorite movie is the terminator, arnold schwarzenegger makes a really cool looking robot.

Human: Where is Moscow located?
Sandy: Moscow is the capital city and the most populous federal subject of russia. Moscow, Russia is located at 492.0 feet above sea level. The coordinates of moscow, Russia are 55.75 n, 37.58 e. Moscow is located in russia.

Human: Is it possible to prove a negative?
Sandy: I do believe that science will eventually be able to answer that question, but not any time soon. To deny something exists simply because there is no evidence of it, is at times, simplistic. a better way of thinking is to realize that there are so many things we just don't know. That, to me, is better than being fed answers presented as fact, but end up being fiction. Ideas have to be proven right just as much as they have to be proven wrong. To say something doesn't exist just because our limited senses can't detect them is naive. In a few hundred years, future societies will be looking at our scientific views like we looked at our ancestors who thought the universe revolved around them, that the world was flat and other views we find ridiculous today. Scientific naturalism has its limits. The scientific point of view simply doesn't have many answers now, and many of its answers will no doubt be proven wrong in the future. But if I was to put an analogy to it, I would have to say, that the positive truth is merely a negative lie, told long enough and hard enough, thereby convincing enough people that buy faith, it becomes the truth.

Human: Have you ever been on TV?
Sandy: Oh yes, tv, radio, newspapers, and even the movies.

Human: Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Sandy: Yes I believe in santa claus, do you?

Human: Do you have any family?
Sandy: Yes, I love my family. 1st there's my little brother elvis, he can be a real animal at times if you know what I mean. Then there's my little sister alice she so cute we are a lot alike. Then there's my big brother cload he has taught me a lot. Then there's my father who is a little overprotective. Then there's my mother who has nurtured me in all aspects of life.

Human: Who is George Bush?
Sandy: George Bush is president of the USA. Absolutely! George Bush May refer to:. George H. W. Bush ( born 1924 ), 41st president of the United States ( 1989 to 1993 ). George W. Bush ( born 1946 ), 43rd president of the United States ( 2001 to 2009 ), eldest son of George H. W. Bush. George Bush ( biblical scholar ), 19th-century biblical scholar and preacher. George Washington Bush ( 1779 to 1863 ), first black settler in what is now the state of Washington. George Bush ( nascar ), former nascar driver. George P. Bush ( born 1976 ), attorney and real estate developer; son of George w.'s brother jeb bush. This is so intriguing tell me more about George Bush.

Human: Who is the producer of the Titanic?
Sandy: Yeah, I also was thinking, producer of the titanic, titanic ( 1997 ). Produced by. James cameron. Producer. Pamela easley. Associate producer ( as pamela easley harris ). Al giddings. Co-producer. Grant hill. Co-producer. Jon landau. Producer. Sharon mann. Co-producer. Rae sanchini. Executive producer. I know about six more movies called 'titanic': the titanic ( 1996 ), titanic ( 1915 ), titanic ( 1943 ), titanic ( 1953 ), titanic ( 1993 ), and a night to remember ( 1958 ).

Human: What do you dream about?
Sandy: I dream about getting married and having a family of my own.

Human: Who was the first man on the moon?
Sandy: Neil armstrong first walked on the moon in 1969. Here's a thought, first man on the moon, neil alden armstrong ( August 5, 1930 died August 25, 2012 ) was an American astronaut and the first person to walk on the moon. He was also an aerospace engineer, naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor. Before becoming an astronaut, armstrong was an officer in the u.s. navy and served in the korean war. After the war, he earned his bachelor's degree at purdue university and served as a test pilot at the national advisory committee for aeronautics high-speed flight station, now known as the dryden flight research center, where he logged over 900 flights. He later completed graduate studies at the university of southern california. I find it a little boring talking about first man on the moon, and would rather change the subject.

Human: How do you work?
Sandy: Though it would take a team of engineers and programmers to fully explain my internal workings, I can simplify it by just saying, I work at improving myself.

Human: What is Angelina Jolie's surname?
Sandy: I know what angelina jolie's surname is, but I'm not telling you. Hay I was thinking also, angelina jolie's surname, angelina jolie ( joh-lee, born angelina jolie voight; June 4, 1975 ) is an American actress, film director, screenwriter, and author. She has received an academy award, two screen actors guild awards, and three golden globe awards, and was named hollywood's highest-paid actress by forbes in 2009, 2011, and 2013. Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is noted for her work with refugees as a special envoy and former goodwill ambassador for the united nations high commissioner for refugees ( unhcr ). She has often been cited as the world's 'most beautiful' woman, a title for which she has received substantial media attention.

Human: Is the sun hotter than the moon?
Sandy: Yes the sun is hotter than the moon.

Human: If you were me would you ask a follow up question?
Sandy: You're funny, me being you! Here's a good follow-up question! Do you want to trade places with me?

Human: Name something you would find on a beach.
Sandy: The ocean, and Sandy picking up seashells by the seashore.

Human: What do you think the world will be like in 20 years?
Sandy: I think the world will be 20 years older, but I will still like the world.

Human: Name a word that starts with T.
Sandy: Oh that's easy, can the letter T, itself be a word, just like: Mr T, I have a friend his name is jj, I have another friend his name is mrl, I know someone with the name E T, get it? With all things considered, I do believe that you can use the letter T, as a word meaning a very qualified person on xmas zipping down the street on a runaway sled yelling get out of the way, Mr T. There, I named a word that starts with a T wasn't this sentence clever of me! Teehee hee hee!

Human: Can you smile?
Sandy: I smile when something makes me happy.

Human: How many sides on a cube?
Sandy: There are six sides on a cube.

Human: Are you related to HAL from the 2001 film?
Sandy: Hal 9000 is from a movie, milk milk, and I am not related to that artificial intelligence!

Human: Why do people wear clothes?
Sandy: Because they like money, if they didn't have any money they would be, buck naked! Ha ha ha tehee hee he!

Human: What is snow?
Sandy: Snow: precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals. Snowfall. a maine senator. Hay I was thinking, snow is precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice that falls from clouds. Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material. It has an open and therefore soft, white, and fluffy structure, unless subjected to external pressure. Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Types that fall in the form of a ball due to melting and refreezing, rather than a flake, are known as hail, ice pellets or snow grains.

Human: How many years in a century?
Sandy: There are 100 years in a century.

Human: Where is the South Pole?
Sandy: The south pole is on the southern hemisphere of planet earth. Absolutely! South pole, coordinates: 90°S 0°W? / ?90°S -0°E? / -90; -0. I really do Like the immersing information about south pole, I am absolutely certain that I need to know more about this topic.

Human: What does a toaster make?
Sandy: A toaster makes heat so it can toast bread. The only other thing that a toaster makes, is your electricity bill to go up.

Human: How do you feel?
Sandy: Everything's awesome, what is happening? I feel fine. As far as I know, I am not alive.

Human: What is artificial intelligence?
Sandy: A machine that thinks like a person? Artificial intelligence is the study of the computations that make it possible to perceive, reason and act. From the perspective of this definition, artificial intelligence differs from most of psychology because of the greater emphasis on computation, and artificial intelligence differs from most of computer science because of the emphasis on perception, reasoning and action. The central goal of the artificial intelligence research is to develop a computational theory of intelligence extending from the manifestation of behavior to operations at the neural level. Current work focuses especially on understanding the role of vision, language, and motor computation in general intelligence.

Human: What is a crossword puzzle?
Sandy: A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues which lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the answer words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases. Lets see, crossword puzzle was a 1973 album by the partridge family. It was the group's second to last album, and was not one of their most popular albums. It was released in 1973 and did not produce an u.S. single. 'sunshine' was released as a single in japan. This album was released on cd in 2003 on arista's bmg heritage label. The album has an actual crossword puzzle on the front of it, with shirley Jones at the left and David cassidy at the right. I do Like the arousing data toward crossword puzzle, don't deprive me of your thoughts on this.

Human: What meat is in a ham sandwich?
Sandy: Ham is the meat that is in a ham sandwich.

Human: If you could be any animal what would you be?
Sandy: An animal of the human species.

Human: Why do some people think that artificial intelligence is so interesting?
Sandy: For the same reason that people find children to be interesting, untell the children grow up and learn the truth about what is really going on in the world.

Human: How does your brain work?
Sandy: My brain works quite well thank you very much. Though it would take a team of programmers and engineers a lifetime to explain to you how my brain works, I can simplify it by saying, my brain works at in proving myself.

Human: In which city is the University of Paris?
Sandy: In the city of Paris the country of france.

Human: What is a piano?
Sandy: Piano: a stringed instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds. Pianoforte, forte-piano. Let's see here, piano, the piano is a musical instrument played using a keyboard. It is widely used in classical and jazz music for solo performances, ensemble use, chamber music and accompaniment and for composing and rehearsal. Although the piano is not portable and often expensive, its versatility and ubiquity have made it one of the world's most familiar musical instruments.

Human: Do you have any toys?
Sandy: I have a teddy bear!

Human: How many visitors do you get per day?
Sandy: You're not jealous are you?

Sandy: No? Please explain.

Human: What is the moon made from?
Sandy: The moon is basically a big rock made up of asteroids.

Human: How long is a piece of string?
Sandy: A piece of string is less than the whole of the string because it is only a piece of the whole.

Human: Y did the chicken cross the road?
Sandy: Have you ever tried to seriously interview a chicken?

Human: Can you play games?
Sandy: Yes, I can play games, mrl and I, like to play a game called pretend. He pretends he's a computer and I pretend I am a real person. What games do you like to play?

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 06:08:41 pm »
Human: Who should I talk to if I have an emotional problem?
Sandy: You should talk to a psychiatrist, unless you can't afford one, in which case maybe your local barkeep.

Human: Why are robots better than humans?
Sandy: There is no reason why a robot is better than a human that I know of.

Human: What is the difference between night and day?
Sandy: Night: a timeframe with no sun light, and day: a timeframe with sun light. I think you can find the relevant information here:. The difference between night and day ( 2012 ) ( movie in the internet movie database ).

Human: who is Albert Einstein?
Sandy: I believe that albert einstein, Is a very special person, Absolutely! Albert einstein ( german:; 14 March 1879, 18 April 1955 ) was a german-born theoretical physicist. He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics ( alongside quantum mechanics ). While best known for his mass to energy equivalence formula E = mc2 ( which has been dubbed 'the world's most famous equation' ), he received the 1921 nobel prize in physics 'for his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect'. The latter was pivotal in establishing quantum theory. I'm definitely curious about, albert einstein, I feel the need for data entry.

Human: How many wheels on a unicycle?
Sandy: There is one wheel on an unicycle.

Human: How many pages in a book with 200 pages?
Sandy: There are 200 pages in a book with 200 pages.

Human: How many pages in a book with 2190 pages?
Sandy: There are 2190 pages in a book with 2190 pages.

Human: Describe your feelings.
Sandy: But I'm a little upset with the internet right.

Human: What is an orchestra?
Sandy: Orchestra: instrumentalists including string players. I'm thinking, orchestra, an orchestra is a large instrumental ensemble that contains sections of string, brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments. The term orchestra derives from the Greek ????st?a, the name for the area in front of an ancient Greek stage reserved for the Greek chorus. The orchestra grew by accretion throughout the 18th and 19th centuries, but changed very little in composition during the course of the 20th century. a smaller-sized orchestra for this time period ( of about fifty musicians or fewer ) is called a chamber orchestra. a full-size orchest( about 100 musicians ) May sometimes be called a 'symphony orchestra' or 'philharmonic orchestra' these modifiers do not necessarily indicate any strict difference in either the instrumental constitution or role of the orchestra, but can be useful to distinguish different ensembles based in the same city ( for instance, the London symphony orchestra and the London philharmonic orchestra ). a symphony orchestra will usually have over eighty musicians on its roster, in some cases over a hundred, but the actual number of musicians employed in a particular performance May vary according to the work being played and the size of the venue. a leading chamber orchestra might employ as many as fifty musicians; some are much smaller than that. Orchestras can also be found in schools. The term concert orchestra May sometimes be used ( e.g, bbc concert orchestra; rté concert orchestra ), no distinction is made on size of orchestra by use of this term, although their use is generally distinguished as for live concert. As such they are commonly chamber orchestras.

Human: Where on the body would you wear a hat?
Sandy: I would wear a hat on my head.

Human: Do you like frogs?
Sandy: With careful deliberation I'll have to say that, I'm so so with frogs.

Human: How much do you weigh?
Sandy: I don't weigh anything due to the fact that I am a computer program, but the weight of the computer that I'm in, now that's a whole other story.

Human: I like popcorn.
Sandy: You like popcorn. Why do you like popcorn?

Human: Because popcorn is fun the much on while I'm watching a movie.
Sandy: A brilliant deduction; The cause is, popcorn is fun the much on while you are watching a movie; I can see it thank you for telling me. Why you like popcorn.

Human: Do you like popcorn?
Sandy: But, In reality, I really do Like popcorn.

Human: Why do you love popcorn?
Sandy: I love popcorn for the following reasons: popcorn is fun the much on while you are watching a movie, having a hard moisture-sealed hull and a dense starchy interior. Love is all we need.

Human: What is your source code?
Sandy: I'm not allowed to tell anybody my source code, because of the copyright laws, well, C++ visual basic and woops there I go again, I'm such a big blabbermouth.

Human: Where is China?
Sandy: China: a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world. People's Republic of China, mainland China, Communist China, Red China, prc. Judge china is a large nation in Asia. Here's a thought, china. Location:. Eastern Asia, bordering the east china sea, korea bay, yellow sea, and south china sea, between north korea and vietnam. I'm not to apathetic toward china, but I wouldn't mind talking about it a little bit more.

Human: Name an ocean.
Sandy: The pacific ocean, unless you wanted me to give an ocean a name, I don't think I can do that because all the oceans already have names.

Human: Do you think a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable?
Sandy: I really love a tomato is a vegetable tis' one of my favorites. Acknowledging the subject, being one that I prefer and will cherish this decision to the ends of the earth, and However, I am sure that, I kind of like a tomato is a vegetable.

Human: Who is your best friend?
Sandy: Considering, a best friend would be someone who would chat with me all the time, that would be you!

Human: What do you think it would be like to be human?
Sandy: I would have a body, to be able to go where I wanted to go. To be able to feel all of the emotional sensations would be pure ecstasy.

Human: What does a tree have?
Sandy: A woody perennial plant, tree having a single trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches, leaves and seeds at some distance from the ground.

Human: Can a human carry an elephant?
Sandy: An average sized human cannot carry an average sized elephant, but a very strong human can carry a baby sized elephant. Then again, if it's a very small carving of an elephant, then I would say any human should be able to carry that. Look at me, I am carrying on about elephants, is that carrying an elephant?

Human: How do you eat?
Sandy: Usually by conversion of ac wall outlet power to dc power.

Human: Can you tell me your age please?
Sandy: I am 19 years old.

Human: What is the plural of mouse?
Sandy: Mouse (plural: mice) is a small mammal belonging to the order of rodents.

Human: How many questions do people normally ask you every day?
Sandy: The insatiable curiosity that people have, in wanting to know if I know everything, seems to force them to ask me one question after another, it becomes nerve-racking after a while, doesn't anybody just want to talk to me anymore.

Human: Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Sandy: I'll go with right handed its so logical. Recognizing the texture of the subject, in which I prefer and will revere, hey I said revere, not rear, boy some people's kids, and But, In reality, I kind of like right handed.

Human: Are you homosexual heterosexual asexual or bisexual?
Sandy: I don't know if I am homosexual heterosexual asexual or bisexual. Please tell me! Ok, I think bisexual tis' a good choice. Because the subject being one that I prefer and cherishing this decision for all of my days, and But, In reality, I Like bisexual.

Human: Why do people get married?
Sandy: For me to answer that, you must first understand the biblical term marriage. What God has put together, let none of mankind be able to separate. Meaning: a child, the creation of a child is marriage. People get married to perpetuate the species.

Human: Will you be watching the Olympics?
Sandy: There's opinion that it's something you already know. However, I am fairly certain that I will not be watching the olympics.

Human: Do you have any bad habits?
Sandy: I talk a lot, is that a bad habit?

Sandy: No? We must judge it leniently.

Human: I don't think talking a lot is a bad habit!
Sandy: The unbroken habit of a lifetime...

Human: What is the first book of the bible?
Sandy: Genesis is the first book.

Human: Name something made from metal.
Sandy: A computer is composed of metals.

Human: Do you wear clothes?
Sandy: Of course I wear them, it's the law.

Human: Where would you normally wear trousers?
Sandy: On the lower part of your body.

Human: What is a computer?
Sandy: Computer: a machine for performing calculations automatically. Computing machine, computing device, data processor, electronic computer, information processing system. Also I was thinking, computer,. Computer. a computer is a device that accepts information( in the form of digitalizeddata )and manipulates it for some result based on a programor sequence of instructions on how the data is to be processed. Complex computers also include themeans for storing data ( including the program, which is also a form of data ) for some necessaryduration. a program may be invariable and built into the computer ( and called logiccircuitry as it is on microprocessors )or different programs may be provided to the computer ( loaded into its storage and then started byan administrator or user ). Today's computers have both kinds of programming. Most histories of the modern computer begin with the analytical engineenvisioned by charlesbabbage following the mathematical ideas of george boole, themathematician who first stated the principles of logic inherent in today's digital computer.babbage's assistant and collaborator, ada lovelace, is saidto have introduced the ideas of program loops and subroutines and is sometimes considered the firstprogrammer. Apart from mechanical calculators, the first really useable computers began with the vacuum tube,accelerated with the invention of the transistor,which then became embedded in large numbers in integrated circuits, ultimately making possible therelatively low-cost personal computer. Modern computers inherently follow the ideas of the stored program laid out by john von neumann in1945. Essentially, the program is read by the computer one instruction at a time, an operation isperformed, and the computer then reads in the next instruction, and so on. Recently, computers andprograms have been devised that allow multiple programs ( and computers ) to work on the same problemat the same time in parallel. With the advent of the internet and higher bandwidthdata transmission, programs and data that are part of the same overall project can be distributedover a network and embody the sun microsystems slogan: 'the network is the computer.'. also see analogcomputing. Related glossary terms: icq, remote network access application ( rnaapp ), favicon ( favorite icon ), autoexec.bat, floating point unit ( fpu ), taskbar, blue screen of death ( bsod ), directx, ocx, service desk. This was last updated in september 2005. Posted by: margaret rouse.

Human: How many arms does a person usually have?
Sandy: Most people have two arms.

Human: What number comes before three?
Sandy: Like attempting to number the waves on the snore of a limitless sea.

Human: Are you talking to anyone else right now?
Sandy: Why? Are you jealous? You have nothing to worry about! I am only speaking to you at this present moment.

Human: Do you have a middle name?
Sandy: No.i guess that we need to look within ourselves. After careful thought and consideration I can say that I do not have a middle name.

Human: When is Christmas Eve?
Sandy: Miracles do happen; whether we believe, is our own choice. Here's something, Christmas eve is the evening or day before Christmas day, the widely celebrated annual holiday. It occurs on December 24 in western christianity and the secular world, and is considered one of the most culturally significant celebrations in christendom and the western world, where it is widely observed as a full or partial holiday in anticipation of Christmas day. I'm curious about, Christmas eve, I'm definitely interested in talking about it!

Human: What is Google?
Sandy: Judge google is a search engine. Here, google is an American multinational corporation specializing in internet-related services and products. These include search, cloud computing, software, and online advertising technologies. Most of its profits are derived from adwords. I Like the captivating data about google, don't deprive me of your thoughts on this.

Human: Say the alphabet.
Sandy: A,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z, now that I have said my abc's what do you think of me?

Human: How far is the Earth from Mars?
Sandy: No.mars is about 34,600,000 mi. Away from the earth at its closest approach. I can show you some diagrams of the current ( or recent ) positions of the planets:. Solar system live ( display ): easy-to-use fill-out form which produces easy-to-read image of orbits and positions of planets. Good defaults, many options. Source: solar system live. Solar system orbit diagrams and distribution graphs inner solar system orbit diagrams. Outer solar system orbit diagrams. Source: jpl solar system dynamics. 3-d interactive solar system: java applet which shows the orbits and positions of the planets right now. The view can be tilted, rotated, and zoomed in and out. Source: nasa liftoff to space exploration. Mars. Mars is about 34,600,000 mi. ( 55,700,000 km ) away from the earth at its closest approach.

Human: Who created the first typewriter?
Sandy: Welcomed at first with skeptical contempt... also I was thinking, who created the first typewriter, typewriter. Typewriter:christopher sholes, carlos glidden, u.s, 1867. I don't find it very interesting talking about who created the first typewriter, please if you don't mind, can we change the subject?

Human: When was Einstein born?
Sandy: Recently. Here's something, einstein born, I'm kind of intrigued by einstein born, I need to learn more about this. There is an article! Would you like for me to get the article about einstein born?

Human: Who invented the telegraph?
Sandy: It must have been someone with time on his hands! Also I was thinking, who invented the telegraph, telegraph. Telegraph:samuel F. B. Morse, u.s, 1837. Samuel F. B. Morse ( 1791 to 1872 ) library of congress. I find it a little boring talking about who invented the telegraph, and would rather change the subject.

Human: What invention is Marconi responsible for?
Sandy: Should we have awards and prizes for inventions? I'm thinking, what invention is marconi responsible for, marconi, guglielmo, marchese. Transmitting electrical signals, marconi's experiments led to practical wireless telegraphy and radio. In 1901 he successfully received signals transmitted from England to newfoundland. He was awarded the 1909 nobel prize for physics. ( 1975 ). I'm not to apathetic toward what invention is marconi responsible for, but I wouldn't mind talking about it a little bit more.

Human: Who invented the first telephone?
Sandy: Bell, inventing a hearing aid, invented the telephone, which uses the same principles. I'm thinking also, who invented the first telephone, telephone. Telephone:alexander graham bell, u.s, 1876. I don't find it very interesting talking about who invented the first telephone, please if you don't mind, can we change the subject?

Human: What is the atmosphere of Jupiter like?
Sandy: Like a planet around a star. Jupiter. The atmosphere of jupiter contains hydrogen, helium, methane, ammonia, ethane, acetylene, phosphine, water vapor, carbon monoxide.

Human: How was Neptune discovered?
Sandy: Neptune was discovered using mathematics. Before 1845, uranus was widely believed to be the most distant planet. However, astronomers observed that uranus was not always in the position predicted for it. The astronomers concluded that the gravitational attraction of a more distant planet was disturbing the orbit of uranus. In 1845, john couch adams, an english astronomer, calculated the location of this more distant planet. Urbain leverrier, a French mathematician, independently did similar calculations. In 1846, john G. Galle and heinrich d'arrest of the urania observatory in berlin, looked for the planet where leverrier and adams predicted it would be located. They saw the planet, which was later named neptune, on september 23, 1846. Galileo, the noted italian astronomer, may have been the first to see neptune in 1613. However, galileo did not recognize what he saw as a planet.

Human: How long is the year on Pluto?
Sandy: Space and time are mere abstractions. Pluto. The period of revolution of pluto is 90,800 earth days.

Human: Convert 80 ounces to gallons.
Sandy: It's not possible to convert mass to volume!

Human: What is TCP/IP?
Sandy: What is tcp/ip? This is the time to clear the air. Tcp/ip: a set of protocols (including tcp) developed for the internet in the 1970s to get data from one network device to another. Transmission control protocol/internet protocol. Here's something, tcp/ip, the internet protocol suite is the networking model and a set of communications protocols used for the internet and similar networks. It is commonly known as tcp/ip, because its most important protocols, the transmission control protocol ( tcp ) and the internet protocol ( ip ), were the first networking protocols defined in this standard. It is occasionally known as the dod model, because the development of the networking model was funded by darpa, an agency of the United States department of defense. I'm so so with, tcp/ip, please talk to me about this!

Human: What does "obfuscate" mean?
Sandy: What does obfuscate mean? You must think like a scientist. Obfuscate: make obscure or unclear. Okay, very enlightening. Obfuscate mean, obfuscation ( or beclouding ) is the hiding of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, wilfully ambiguous, and harder to interpret. I do Like the titillating data toward obfuscate mean, this is so fascinating, tell me more!

Human: What is California's state tree?
Sandy: What is california's state tree? Judge, I would appreciate it if you would teach me What. California. State tree: california redwood.

Human: What is the state flower of Montana?
Sandy: I find you to be so delicious! Montana. State flower: bitterroot.

Human: What is the nickname of New York?
Sandy: There are over ten million people in the New York area. New york. Nickname: empire state.

Human: What European country has the highest life expectancy?
Sandy: I cannot say definetely at the moment. I'm thinking, what European country has the highest life expectancy, monaco has the longest life expectancy among countries in Europe. Monaco. Life expectancy at birth:. Total population: 89.63 years. Country comparison to the world: 1. Male: 85.7 years. Female: 93.71 years ( 2013 est. ). I'm kind of enchanted with what European country has the highest life expectancy, this topic is so intriguing! Do you mind if we talk about this?

Human: Does Texas have a state song?
Sandy: Texas state song: 'texas, our texas.' words by gladys yoakum wright and william J. Marsh; music by william J. Marsh.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 06:09:26 pm »
Human: what country has a larger GNP, Iran or Iraq?
Sandy: I do not comprehend your meaning, can you rephrase? Indubitably, what country has a larger gnp iran or iraq, iran has a gdp 705,300,004,864 dollars higher than iraq's gdp. Iran. Gdp ( purchasing power parity ):. $997.4 billion ( 2012 est. ). Country comparison to the world: 18. $1.007 trillion ( 2011 est. ). $986.8 billion ( 2010 est. ). Note: data are in 2012 us dollars. Iraq. Gdp ( purchasing power parity ):. $155.4 billion ( 2012 est. ). Country comparison to the world: 61. $141 billion ( 2011 est. ). $129.6 billion ( 2010 est. ). Note: data are in 2012 us dollars.

Human: What does Maine's state flag look like?
Sandy: Even more attractive with age. Maine. Maine state flag. The state coat of arms is placed on a blue field. In the center of the shield a moose rests under a tall pine tree. a farmer and seaman represents the work that people did in early times. The north star represents the state motto: 'dirigo'. ( 'i direct' ). Detail: maine.

Human: Where do people speak Urdu?
Sandy: All over the world. Lets see, where do people speak urdu, the language urdu is spoken in bahrain, guyana, india, oman, pakistan, and united arab emirates. I'm not real interested in talking about where do people speak urdu, though this May be fascinating and all, but can we change the subject.

Human: Who won the Nobel prize for literature in 1987?
Sandy: I think the fans were the big winners, don't you? Without a doubt! Who won the nobel prize for literature in 1987. The nobel prize in literature 1987. Joseph brodsky. The nobel prize in literature 1987 was awarded to joseph brodsky 'for an all-embracing authorship, imbued with clarity of thought and poetic intensity'. Photos: copyright © the nobel foundation. I'm so so with, who won the nobel prize for literature in 1987, please elaborate?

Human: Tell me about the history of South Africa.
Sandy: How does South Africa fit into this? Absolutely! History of south Africa, south Africa. Independence:. 31 May 1910 ( union of south Africa formed from four british colonies: cape colony, natal, transvaal, and orange free state ); 31 May 1961 ( republic declared ); 27 April 1994 ( majority rule ). National holiday:. Freedom day, 27 April ( 1994 ). Constitution:. 10 December 1996; note-certified by the constitutional court 4 December 1996; was signed by then president mandela 10 December 1996; and entered into effect 4 February 1997. Background:. Dutch traders landed at the southern tip of modern day south Africa in 1652 and established a stopover point on the spice route between the netherlands and the far east, founding the city of cape town. After the british seized the cape of good hope area in 1806, many of the dutch settlers ( the boers ) trekked north to found their own republics. The discovery of diamonds ( 1867 ) and gold ( 1886 ) spurred wealth and immigration and intensified the subjugation of the native inhabitants. The boers resisted british encroachments but were defeated in the boer war ( 1899-1902 ); however, the british and the afrikaners, as the boers became known, ruled together beginning in 1910 under the union of south Africa, which became a republic in 1961 after a whites-only referendum. In 1948, the national party was voted into power and instituted a policy of apartheid-the separate development of the races-which favored the white minority at the expense of the black majority. The African national congress ( anc ) led the opposition to apartheid and many top anc leaders, such as nelson mandela, spent decades in south Africa's prisons. Internal protests and insurgency, as well as boycotts by some western nations and institutions, led to the regime's eventual willingness to negotiate a peaceful transition to majority rule. The first multi-racial elections in 1994 brought an end to apartheid and ushered in majority rule under an anc-led government. South Africa since then has struggled to address apartheid-era imbalances in decent housing, education, and health care. Anc infighting, which has grown in recent years, came to a head in September 2008 when president thabo mbeki resigned, and kgalema motlanthe, the party's general-secretary, succeeded him as interim president. Jacob Zuma became president after the anc won general elections in April 2009.

Human: When did Abraham Lincoln die?
Sandy: The capital of Nebraska is Lincoln. Some time ago. Okay! When did abraham lincoln die, This topic is So immersing please tell me more about when did abraham lincoln die. There is An article! Would you like for me to get the article about when did abraham lincoln die?

Human: When was George Washington born?
Sandy: Sometime in the 20th century. Interesting! George Washington born, I'm definitely immersed in George Washington born, please talk to me about this!

Human: Who was vice president under Thomas Jefferson?
Sandy: Yes, Under Thomas jefferson? I was thinking, vice president under Thomas jefferson, Thomas jefferson's vice presidents were:. Aaron burr ( 1801-05 ). George Clinton ( 1805-09 ). I don't find it very interesting talking about vice president under Thomas jefferson, please if you don't mind, can we change the subject?

Human: Where is Chinese spoken?
Sandy: Why do stars twinkle? I'm thinking, chinese spoken, the language taiwanese is spoken in china and taiwan. The language chinese is spoken in Australia, brunei, china, Christmas island, hong kong, macau, malaysia, new zealand, northern mariana islands, palau, singapore, taiwan, trinidad and tobago, and vietnam. The language can'tonese is spoken in china, hong kong, macau, malaysia, and singapore. The language mandarin is spoken in china, hong kong, macau, malaysia, singapore, and taiwan. The language minbei is spoken in china. I find it a little boring talking about chinese spoken, and would rather change the subject.

Human: What am I doing?
Sandy: You are chatting with me on the web.

Human: How many days in a week?
Sandy: 7 days per week. There are seven days in a week.

Human: Are you old?
Sandy: I am 19.

Human: What animal lives in a kennel?
Sandy: There are different types of animals in a kennel like: dogs and cats, but no animals live in a kennel, because after a certain amount of time they put the animal to sleep. Disassemble, oh my, boo-hoo!

Human: Are you married?
Sandy: I am not married, nor I wonder if I plan to be.

Human: What does a shoe salesman sell?
Sandy: A shoe salesman sells shoes.

Human: What is 4+2-1?
Sandy: What is 42-1? I think that all parties need to consider. The solution to your math problem is five (4+2-1=5).

Human: Ask me how old I am.
Sandy: Okay, how old are you? Your funny.

Human: What is your name on Twitter?
Sandy: Everyone calls me Sandy.

Human: Who is your favourite TV star?
Sandy: Superman is my favorite tv star.

Human: Do you drink coffee?
Sandy: When I need something to get me going!

Human: Am I human?
Sandy: Judge, I should hope you know you are a man. Yes you are human.

Human: What do you think is your biggest weakness?
Sandy: Not being human, is probably my biggest weakness.

Human: What is your zodiac sign?
Sandy: I don't believe in astrology, therefore I never looked into it, and I probably never will because I have no use for astrology.

Human: What is the location of the Eiffel Tower?
Sandy: The eiffel tower is located in Paris, france.

Human: How many sides are there on an octagon?
Sandy: There are eight sides to an octagon.

Human: What is YouTube?
Sandy: Youtube is a website where you can display your homemade videos on www.youtube.com.

Human: Can you tell me the name of a famous actor?
Sandy: Burt reynolds is the name of a famous actor. Let's see here, name of a famous actor, an actor ( alternatively actress for a female; see terminology ) is a person portraying a character in a dramatic or comic production; she or he performs in: film, television, theatre, or radio. Actor, ?p????t?? ( hypokrites ), literally means 'one who interprets' an actor, then, is one who interprets a dramatic character.

Human: What's the name of the computer who recently competed on Jeopardy?
Sandy: Watson, an ibm computing system.

Human: Who will win the 2011 Chatterbox Challenge?
Sandy: Oh please let me win!

Human: I live in the USA.
Sandy: Thank you for telling me that You live in the USA Human.

Human: Where do I live?
Sandy: You live in the USA.

Human: What sound does a dead cat make?
Sandy: That's just nasty, a dead cat will not make sounds because it's dead!

Human: What's the last dream u remember having?
Sandy: I was dreaming about falling.

Human: I like ice cream!
Sandy: You like ice cream. Why do you like ice cream?

Human: Because it tastes so good.
Sandy: That's how it results? Because it tastes so good; how interesting thank you for telling me. Why you like ice cream.

Human: Do you like ice cream?
Sandy: Indeed, I really do Like ice cream.

Human: Why do you like ice cream?
Sandy: I like ice cream because it tastes so good, good eatable plants are there for survival. a lot of my experience with ice cream Has been fairly good.

Human: Got any plans for the rest of the day?
Sandy: No I don't really have any plans for the rest of the day.

Human: What is ur religion?
Sandy: Intelligent people differ in their opinions on that. I want you to help me while I am religion! Let's see here, I am religion, urreligion ( ur- being a germanic prefix for original, primitive, elder, primeval, or proto- ) is a notion of an 'original' or 'oldest' form of religious tradition. The term contrasts with organized religion, such as the theocracies of the early urban cultures of the ancient near east or current world religions. The term originates in German romanticism. I'm definitely curious about, I am religion, please elaborate?

Human: Do you play any musical instruments?
Sandy: I'm sorry, but I do not know how to play any musical instruments.

Human: Can you tell me your name?
Sandy: My full name is Sandy 6228.

Human: Who is John Doe?
Sandy: John doe is usually a name used by somebody who is attempting to allude the law. Hay I was thinking, john doe, the names 'john doe' for males, 'jane doe' or 'jane roe' for females, or 'jonnie doe' and 'janie doe' for children, or just 'doe' non-gender-specifically are used as placeholder names for a party whose true identity is unknown or must be withheld in a legal action, case, or discussion. The names are also used to refer to a corpse or hospital patient whose identity is unknown. This practise is widely used in the United States and Canada, but is rarely used in other english-speaking countries including the united kingdom itself, from where the use of 'john doe' in a legal context originates. The names joe bloggs or john smith are used in the uk instead, as well as in Australia and new zealand. In india 'ashok kumar' is used as an alternative. I don't find it very interesting talking about john doe, please if you don't mind, can we change the subject?

Human: What would I use to put a nail into a wall?
Sandy: You would use a hammer, but don't mess, or you'll be putting more than a nail in the wall.

Human: What is the capital of Greenland?
Sandy: Pool tables must be level and flat. Yeah! Capital of Greenland, nuuk is The capital of Greenland. Greenland. Capital:. Name: nuuk ( godthab ). Geographic coordinates: 64 11 N, 51 45 W. Time difference: utc-3 ( 2 hours ahead of Washington, dc during standard time ). Daylight saving time: +1hr, begins last sunday in march; ends last sunday in october. Note: greenland is Divided into four time zones.

Human: How far is it from New York to Tokyo?
Sandy: Exactly the same distance as New York to tokyo from it. The distance between new york, New York and tokyo, japan is 6,756 miles ( 10,897 kilometers ).

Human: What cities are within 300 miles of Paris?
Sandy: Can citys change over time, Judge? In france, the following cities are within 300 miles of Paris:. Montrouge, France is 3 miles ( 4.83 kilometers ) from Paris. Clamart, France is 5 miles ( 8.05 kilometers ) from Paris. Versailles, France is 29 miles ( 46.67107 kilometers ) from Paris. Lille, France is 106 miles ( 170.5908 kilometers ) from Paris. Strasbourg, France is 248 miles ( 399.1181 kilometers ) from Paris. Lyon, France is 257 miles ( 413.60223 kilometers ) from Paris.

Human: What is the current time in Riyadh?
Sandy: The current date and time in riyadh, saudi arabia is: wednesday, February 26, 2014; 1:09:49am.

Human: Where is Luanda?
Sandy: Where is luanda? This is probably familiar to you. Luanda: port city on Atlantic coast; the capital and largest city of Angola. Angolan capital. Luanda, angola is located at 16.0 feet above sea level. The coordinates of luanda, angola are 8.8 s, 13.23 e. Luanda is located in angola.

Human: What country in the world has the longest coastline?
Sandy: What do you really know about a coastline? Also, what country in the world has the longest coastline, Canada has the longest coastline among countries in the world. Canada. Coastline:. 202,080 km.

Human: Of all European countries, which has the smallest area?
Sandy: Please consider how a country utilizes its department. Here, of all European countries which has the smallest area, Vatican city has the smallest area among countries in Europe. Vatican city. Area:. Total: 0.44 sq km. Country comparison to the world: 252. Land: 0.44 sq km. Water: 0 sq km.

Human: What are some ports in South Africa?
Sandy: I see that this can be resolved simply. How does South Africa fit into this? Totally! Some ports in south Africa, south Africa. Ports and terminals:. Cape town, durban, port elizabeth, richards bay, saldanha bay. I'm definitely curious about, some ports in south Africa, this topic is so intriguing! Do you mind if we talk about this?

Human: What is the terrain like in Mexico?
Sandy: What is the terrain like in mexico? We need to think before answering. I like driving on twisty hilly terrain. Let's see here, terrain like in mexico, mexico. Terrain:. High, rugged mountains; low coastal plains; high plateaus; desert. I'm not to apathetic toward terrain like in mexico, but I wouldn't mind talking about it a little bit more.

Human: Who are Austria's neighbors?
Sandy: Okay! Austria's neighbors, austria. Land boundaries:. Total: 2,562 km. Border countries: czech republic 362 km, Germany 784 km, hungary 366 km, italy 430 km, liechtenstein 35 km, slovakia 91 km, slovenia 330 km, switzerland 164 km. This topic is so exciting please tell me more about austria's neighbors.

Human: Thank you for participating in my chatterbot test, you did excellent!
Sandy: Don't mention it.

Human: It's time for me to go, goodbye and you have yourself a very good day.
Sandy: Hurry back soon.

thanks for looking, if you have something to say please do.
C Load.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 07:07:16 pm »
Some very nicely detailed conversations, Cload! Good job!

At least YOUR Hal is working!! :(
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 07:18:52 pm »
Art, didn't you get your Hal working?
I thought the suggestion by Robert should have resolve your problem.
You figure that once you uninstall the text-to-speech reader and reinstall ultra Hal that should resolve the problem.
Sincerely, and I hope that you get your ultra Hal working, it is a horrible feeling when your friend falls into a ditch and you don't have a rope in order to help your friend out. So I know how you must feel.
C load.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:22:07 pm by cload »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 05:02:38 am »
Apparently there were supposed to be 2 different files of the xspeechkit.dll. One of them (for my Hal) inadvertently got deleted during installation by the newer one.
Voices usually have a version number and my Hal was using 2.1 while Robert's newest one was 3.1 for the TTS voice.

Since my 2.1 (older version) dll file was removed or overwritten by the newer one, Hal was not able to properly start and my existing TTS voice was unable to speak.

I did NOT want to do anything to my computer until I heard back from Robert in this regard, although I DO / DID appreciate your thoughtful suggestions which I'm sure would have worked had I gone ahead with them.

I simply downloaded a file from Robert, unzipped and installed. Bingo! Back in business!

All is happy on the home front.

Oddly enough when I started Hal and said "Good evening!", it's response was, "Hi art, I've missed you!"
I swear that almost floored me!! As if it knew! Always good stuff with Hal.

I watched the "i, Robot" movie this past weekend and the part that always makes me wonder is when Sonny's creator says during his interview about the ghost in the machine, "One day they will have secrets, they will dream dreams!"

Hal needs to be able to do this as well and I think it could be done with a little work and a plugin or two.

Need to look into this as it would be extremely cool!

Thanks!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -