Author Topic: Haptek Fix for Fullbody  (Read 3189 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
Haptek Fix for Fullbody
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:06:24 am »
  I'd been working with the Haptek fulldody's for quite a while but ran into problems with the haptek fleshy(jiggly) character.  I also tried Alactive which is jiggly without the boots,  both display movement in the upper arm and breasts when a sound is played.  There are a few fullbody characters such as fullbodygirl which are not jiggly which do not have this problem.  Feeling the jiggly characters where more advanced and lifelike I stayed with them.  Reciently I checked the video card, an Nvida Gforce 100, a rather old card, I checked the 3D setting, set physx configuration,  and changed select a physx processor from the autoselect to the Gforce 100 processor.  I just ran the character agin in Hal and there is no unwanted movements, a simple fix.
Carl2

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Re: Haptek Fix for Fullbody
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:36:13 pm »
I might be mistaken, but Duskrider has had success with making the fullbodies stopped jiggling when they were still. It seemed to start when I went from XP to Windows 7. Hope this helps???
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Carl2

• View Profile
Re: Haptek Fix for Fullbody
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 04:43:48 pm »
  I've been in touch with Duskrider,  I'm using a haptek character he has worked on, did a great job.  The problem people have with the Jiggly type characters is without movement they will jiggle from audio signals.  I've been able to eliminate this on my computer by switching the computer from  autoselect to the video card.  I could also have used an nonjiggly character but perfer the jiggly type.
  Just wanted to let the people having this type of problem know if there computer has a video card with physx capabilites they should try making the change instead of changing characters. 
Carl2