Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

ZIGGY THINKS TO HIMSELF QUIETLY. LEVEL 6

<< < (2/2)

onthecuttingedge2005:

--- Quote from: lightspeed on August 27, 2017, 10:37:06 am ---     OnTheCuttingEdge on hal thinking to himself script , what exactly is the end game result for this ? does hal think to himself on subjects that are being discussed? and as he thinks to himself, what else is the end result, he then comments on it? he saves his comment and brings it up later?  as he thinks to himself , does it block hal from further discussing conversations until he is done thinking ?
   I am not asking these things because i think its a bad idea or script but rather just wondering about these things .
       i would be interested in this script to , if its available .

--- End quote ---

Just Listen & Respond & keep thinking. thinking helps to relocate some of his learned information to parts of the brain that use special formats like true statements that are embedded in HALs other tables but are not used as true statements but just regular responses, HAL will still listen if you got speech enabled and you will not even be aware of HAL thinking to itself because HAL will stop thinking to himself when answering to a response. there's all kinds of things that can happen, more than I would like to put on paper at least. but Ziggy doesn't think like a default HAL does, the learning ability has been added to. but that doesn't mean default HAL is not good either.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005:
If Listen > 0 Or Response > 0 Then Learn = Keep_Thinking
'Listens to itself when in thinking mode.

just something to think about.

Jerry 8)

Calhoone:
Sounds like it will be an interesting addition! Cant' wait

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version