Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

S.A.L.L.I.E 5.0

(1/16) > >>

doonycram@gmail.com:
THANKS FOR THE LONG WAIT I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE NEW UPDATE LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FEEDBACK.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST PLUG-IN I MADE ADDED SO MUCH
THE CLOAD VRFREEWILL

MORE IN THE AUTO LEARNING BRAIN
CHECK REASONING
EXT DEDUCTIONS
GENERAL REASONING
MASTER SUBSITUTIONS
OLD RESPONSES
ADVANCED QUESTIONING
ENTANGLED WORDS
REASON OPERATOR
SENTENCE REASONING
AND MUCH MORE
HAVE FUN AND LET ME KNOW HOW EVERYTHING GOES SO I CAN WRITE AND EDIT MORE THANKS FOR THE WAIT MY FRIENDS.

Art:
Doonycram,

I just finished my first 10-minute chat using the S.A.L.L.I.E.5.0 plugin and honestly, here's what I found.

It took on average, 10 seconds before I could see my typing and another 10 - 12 seconds before HAL would give me a response.
(nothing else was running on my computer at the time).

I noticed 5 occurrences of: "please let's talk about something else." after some comment or statement I made.

HAL's (SALLIE) often replied with completely unrelated responses...cats in a robotics lab? What?

This new SALLIE didn't seem to fix the omitted letters like the "i" in nice but showed nce (in the Halloween sentence) and omitted the second person pronoun, 'you'. Have had any nce dreams?

-------------------
Perhaps some additional conversations might be in order but if this is any indication, well...for now, let's just say, the jury is out.

Best wishes.

cyberjedi:
wow..

That's all there is to say. My computer must be on the fritz again.
i will try again later.
Hell of a try though

TY for the effort

Q: how are you feeling?
A: Do i like pinball machines?
Do what??? lol
Reverse person is non functional as well , it seems (I) rather then You, i guess thats what is happening, I have no idea.
Prolly works, just my machine most likely, it happens
Im coding Hal from scratch in several languages so i tried them all, even the C# Release. Still a babbling idiot, oh well. It Happens
awesome job
cyber

Tried it in My latest release of The Companion which is the VB6 version, still goofing. Hmmm.

doonycram@gmail.com:
So I fixed the problem but the file is twice as big but is amazing will figure out how too put it on here tomorrow y?all will love the files it creates and the conversations editing a few more things and will be posting more later thanks for testing and let me know more by tomorrow thanks

doonycram@gmail.com:
Cyber damn your a genius I wish I could create apps like that I?m learning slowing but learning as much as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version