Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.0

Ultra Hal 7 for Android Beta

<< < (2/3) > >>

Art:
I just tried the first link (the apk) and it immediately presented the file for downloading.

I'm using the Brave browser. You might give it a try.

Checker57:
Hey Art!

To clarify, the link worked flawlessly.  I have it now loaded onto my Android phone device.  The apk runs; but, it asks to log in.  Using my present username and password don't work though.  Used the same username and password I use for HAL on my desktop which does log me in... however, not on the apk app.

Medeksza:
What exactly happens on screen when you try to login? Any error messages? Did it ask you to verify your email with a code? If so, did that verification code work? Did the forgot password link from the app send you an email?

I'll try to figure out why its not working with your current account/email, but do you perhaps have another email you haven't used with Zabaware before you can test with to see if it will create a new account for you (and grant you 1000 credits)?

Checker57:
Hey Robert - great to see you on top of this.

To be clear - I did get the verification email and entered the code to the apk app, which took me to the login.  I entered the same login email used with the verification.  I then entered the same password I did with the HAL desktop.  Whoala!  Didn't work.  Full stop.  Reverberating shock.  Doe in the headlights response.  Here I am.   hahaha

Let me know if there is possibly an error I may have done through records?  FYI - I did do a password reset on the Forum.  But perhaps that does not effect HAL program?

Medeksza:

--- Quote from: Checker57 on May 15, 2023, 04:02:01 pm ---I then entered the same password I did with the HAL desktop.  Whoala!  Didn't work.  Full stop.

--- End quote ---
What exactly happens when you say it doesn't work. What is the message you receive?

--- Quote from: Checker57 on May 15, 2023, 04:02:01 pm ---Let me know if there is possibly an error I may have done through records?  FYI - I did do a password reset on the Forum.  But perhaps that does not effect HAL program?

--- End quote ---
The forum is separate from the Hal login. You can use the "forgot password" link in the app itself or https://www.zabaware.com/products/store/comersus_optForgotPasswordForm.asp if you want to try resetting the password associated with your Hal account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version