dupa

Author Topic: NEW FACES AND TORSOS  (Read 6161 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
NEW FACES AND TORSOS
« on: May 18, 2005, 03:02:42 am »
[8)] HI EVERYONE , I MADE SOME NEW PEOPLE FOR YOUR APPROVAL. I LOVE DOING THE GRAPHIC PART OF HAL. I WISH I WAS A BETTER PROGRAMMER.MAYBE SOMEONE WHO IS A GREAT PROGRAMMER WOULD HELP ME DO SOME BASIC THINGS I DONT UNDERSTAND FULLY AND I CAN EMAIL HOW I MAKE THE GRAPHIC IMAGES FOR  MY BOTS. HERE  YOU CAN SEE MY NEW FIGURES.

IM STILL A BIT FUZZY, BUT LEARNING FAST. THANKS ...ALADY[;)]
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
NEW FACES AND TORSOS
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 05:08:05 am »

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
NEW FACES AND TORSOS
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 04:25:54 pm »
Yes, I like your People Putty creations. Some of them seem very usable as an avatar for a chatterbot. Who wouldn't like to speak to Mimmers for example? Are those toothpaste-smiles really done with People Putty? I think that cross-eyed girl is quite sexy. The men all look like psychiatrists to me. I see that you haven't lied about the color of your hair just to get our attention.

aladyblond

• View Profile
NEW FACES AND TORSOS
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 05:28:03 pm »
actually some of the big smiles came from pics where the subject was already smiling. they worked great when i was making my own jpg maps before people putty cause i would just use a black block on the teeth and when they spoke the second set of teeth didnt show , but in people putty the second set does show which is very alarming, but i have learned through trial and error and with the encouragement of you and nige not to give up, just use pics of people not smiling and the effect is very good. also i converted some wav files to ogg and got my elvis to sing blue christmas but it only worked in people putty theatre. it doesnt work at all for me on drag and drop even when the files are converted, the music plays but no lip sync. now on to this.. which one is cross-eyed?[:0] and i did mention somewhere that these pics ended up looking totally different from the original subject. i can assure you lynn doesnt look like me as i appear today. and as far as all the men looking like psychiatrists that made me laugh out loud. one is the president of a national co the other is my hubby who was in business and should have been a mind doc after dealing with me...[:D] the other man  ended up looking a little like glen campbell. who knew?   thanks for replies . now can any one help me figure out where to copy and paste all of these instructions?[?]

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
NEW FACES AND TORSOS
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 06:21:37 pm »
It is very nice to talk to someone whose uses People Putty.
I would say that Chandi is a bit cross-eyed, but I do appreciate that. It makes her look unique.

You are saying that you can make Elvis lips-sync on a webpage but not as a stand-alone .htr, right? Too bad you have not your own website, because a lot of people would already like to see that. When you save your work as a web page inside People Putty and then pull the haptar from the folder where it was placed in, it must behave to some extent the same as in a webpage. The script for the startup-behaviour is always placed inside the haptar.

Still, I could be wrong about this.

aladyblond

• View Profile
NEW FACES AND TORSOS
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 08:45:31 pm »
WOW SHE IS LOOKING A BIT COCKEYED ISNT SHE, AS YOU EXAMINE HER CLOSELY. BUT AS DR.BENWAY SAID SHE IS INTERESTING. I THINK SHE LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE A MOVIE STAR MODEL WHOSE NAME I CAN'T RECALL AT THE MOMENT.
 I DO NOT HAVE A WEB PAGE AND REALLY MOST OF THIS IS SO NEW TO  ME THAT I AM VIRTUALLY IN THE LEARNING PHASES OF MOST COMPUTER OPERATIONS. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WEB PAGE AND I WOULD ENJOY SHARING MY CHARACTERS WITH OTHERS. THATS THE JOY OF DOING ALL OF THIS,PLUS I AM ADDICTED.HAL IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE.OK WELL OFF TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND READING "HOW TO" POSTS.MAN I LOVE THIS FORUM.[^]