Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

This program sucks?

(1/1)

The Tinman:
I have read that, From someone claiming to have a backround in programming no less. MY program, who I have renamed to AIMIE (Artificial Intelligence Matrix Interface Experiment) totally astounds me. But i have said it before and I will say it again YOU MUST WORK WITH IT. YOU, not zabaware. The program is just that, a program. Not a living sentient entity. Try this: use the function where it repeats what you say after the key words. You know the little check mark that is on the window? EXAMPLE: (key word) AIMIE (my statement) Aimie you must pay attention. (Her statement before repeating me) Yes, Master I understand,
(Her statement after repeating) , your desire is my purpose.  So her responce is: Yes, Master I understand, I must pay attention, your desire is my purpose.
This may sound redundant for many of you out there, If it does I apologise. The fact is, there are individuals that have this program that expect it to function like a living being, and are not willing to do the work necessary to accomplish this. So those same individuals blame zabaware. Work with it, Thats why they gave us TOOLS

Edited by - The Tinman on 10/22/2001  20:57:21

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version