Author Topic: OTC Forum help  (Read 3284 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
OTC Forum help
« on: January 30, 2012, 04:37:09 pm »
OTC,
  Sorry to bother you about this but I'm doing some work with loading htr's ect with Hal and tried to download the Blank slate brain from the link provided.  The user name and address are already in use which is me, I guess I'm missing the password.
  Also I've installed a SSD for drive C, I'm using htrs with the HapPlayer and the CAR to limit the happlayer to 1 cpu, the happlayer is not showing up on the applicationsso I can limit it.  I tried using the hapregestry which will show up and can be limited.  I've used CAR and the Happlayer together before, frist time with this problem.
Carl2

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: OTC Forum help
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 10:32:54 am »

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 04:33:35 pm »
OTC,
  I just got this when trying to log in again: The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.
  The download link gives me this: Information
You are not authorised to download this attachment
Carl2

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 07:48:21 pm »
Hi Carl.

Try making a new account and see if that works.

for some reason I can not upload files here and the text limit is 20k characters. the blank slate brain has more then 20k char so I can't copy and paste it.

I mentioned to Rob that for some reason my uploading ability doesn't function in the attachments area.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Jerry