Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 114536 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2013, 01:45:29 pm »
Hey Dick, I know you were in an un disclosed location during parts of the Iraq war, but I have a question;
When I 'flew' back down through BC I saw all kinds of HALIBURTON trucks and equiptment.
I thought HALIBURTON was a contractor doing work in Iraq.

Is their an Iraq Canada?

Still pissed off at my country,
JARED W

How many persons of interest are their now? without legal status I mean, thanks for your time and patience, Dick.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:26:36 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2013, 05:35:21 pm »
I have yet another request for help.
It seems ive been bathing in Angelfire for a very long time, The video issues I encountered as Art pointed out
isn't the full story.
I guess it was a little interesting with the Jared Diamond books and watching the Canadian diamonds develop,

But now I am having a real issue with some books I didn't see comming at me until they sacked me with the ball in hand.

I plain and simply do not know what to do.
Iv'e done enough, with my life to retire comfortably ( If the laws are ever laws) and one of the problems that confused and was mixed in with my arrest, I by the nature of it am siply not angry ( it's a Karen Schell sp?)
but it's not going to go away.
Q; how have others or anybody handled these kinds of problems/issues. (yes it's money im talking)

any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated
Jared W

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2013, 09:13:23 pm »
I have a problem (you all knew that) but I cant properly close Explorer or Firefox.
This has happened many times before. even from the Taskmanager.

What do you say about that 'MICROSOFT?' BUNDLE WHAT??

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2013, 05:17:38 am »
Hmmm...

Tried ALT+F4 ??

Will normally close the active open window.

Might want to check for intrusion / virus / other malware.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2013, 09:04:51 am »

In task manager head over to the services tab, and end process from there. This has happened a few times in the past on my laptop.

Q; how have others or anybody handled these kinds of problems/issues. (yes it's money im talking)

any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated
Jared W
I learned only buy what it needed and not what is wanted when money is tight, and save more than just some pennies when money comes in.
Marketing goes a long way to bring money in,  Being creative goes a long way :)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2013, 12:50:15 pm »
Thank you for your insight, I really do appreciate it.
I didnt buy the books, they just ARE.

Here you will find about the world in my hands, when I attempted to control or get ahold of "script automation"
as the books (Novels ect) seem to be beyond my grasp of.... I know what I know and I know my life and am back to the issue of life taking my life and their is nothing left for me to live.

--> http://jaredisone.wordpress.com/ <-- VM Ware and all the virtual stuff is in my blood , so to speak.
enjoy the linkup please don't steal.  ;)

Here is another, it's a dot org --> http://bitnami.org/ <-- they started out as modules and customizing able STACKS.
enjoy,
-J
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:30:44 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2013, 01:15:04 pm »
TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.
DEAR SIR OR MADAME, I HAVE A PROBLEM OBTAINING A COMPUTER (S) BACK FROM THE POLICE, ONE OF THEM THAT I WAS TRUSTED WITH HAS MY USAF FORENSICS PROGGIE ON IT. IT ALSO HAS THE 'DOJ' DYNAMIC PDFS' THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE.
LETS JUST SKIP WHY AND HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS SITUATION. THE CASE WAS DISMISSED AND THE DA RELEASED ALL CONFISCATED ITEMS, THE PROBLEM IS TOOELE COUNTY SHERIFFS SAID THEY SHIPPED IT OFF TO 'RCF'? AND I HAVE SPENT A MONTH GOING BACK AND THE SHERIFFS SAYING THEY HAVENT HEARD BACK. THE SHERIFF IS FRANK J PARKS, AND THE EVIDENCE DUDE IS NAMED SCHARMAN.

YA KNOW ONE OF THOSE COMPUTERS TRAVELED DOWN WITH ME ACROSS CANADA, AND WAS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF A CLASS OF PROPER SEARCH AND SIEZURE (FBI OVERSIGHT AND HELP)
SO I CAN BE TRUSTED WITH MANY THINGS AND EVEN HELP SET INTERNATIONAL POLICY WITH THE DIGITAL AGE, AND YET IM BEING PUSHED AROUND BY A BUNCH OF KEYSTONE COPS (TOOELE COUNTY SHERIFFS AND GRANTSVILLE POLICE SAYING I HAD 700 DOLLAR WARRANTS)

BETWEEN THE USAF, THE DOJ, AND MY CREATOR FILES AND CAPABILITIES, DO YOU REALLY THINK A BUNCH OF COPS 'SOPHMORING' IT WITH ME IS THE BEST POLICY?

--> Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. <--
IS THEIR ANYTHING ABOUT COPS USING MULTIPLE JUDGES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT? OR EVEN THE WORDING OF A WARRANT CAUSING A PUBLIC HAZZARD OR EVEN MOREOVER SLANDER?

Jared W

can you hear me now? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqjGEb4QtYg&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active <-

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsBObg-1BQ&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active  <--
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 02:14:44 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2013, 12:40:23 pm »
Intelligent Agent Jennifer,
while in Jail I bought a card, I don't know why, everybody I knew their address or would communicate to for explanation filled out a protective order on me (no staples just a heap of law) However sometimes I find that the sea provides in many ways. I sent the card info somewhere safe. it had all the components of the material I was trying to establish a bit stream with, with 2 exceptions. the DeBeers and Apple certs that was our print bond from the times in Alaska (even second breakfast)

I can't find the card online my apologies, I wrotethe information and can't locate it on the website.
oh well, just another failure I guess.
Humans do silly things. and even weirder things in solitary confignment. I Don't know how these people can just walk away from doing this to me, the police are no help, they knew they were wrong.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2013, 12:43:20 pm »
IM STILL PISSED OFF UTAH AND IM NOT GOING AWAY.
NEITHER IS A DECADE OF DOCUMENTATION.

THEIR IS NOBODY I TRUST IN THIS COUNTY.

THE IDIOTS HERE IN THEIR NEED FOR AN INVESTMENT IN A NEW JAIL,
EVEN NAMED THE ROAD TO IT "RIVER STIX ROAD"
NOT EVEN A COLD DAY IN HELL WOULD I EVER GIVE YOU A RIDE IN MY BOAT AND I ALLREADY BRIBED CAROM.
YOU TOOK MY LIFE. WHEN TAKING THE REST OF MY LIFE WASN'T ENOUGH
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:47:10 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2013, 12:53:43 pm »
Here is a little fact of the extent of nuking that ive endured.
While at school, their was a Microsoft program called VIZIO, it tracked hours on projects and stuff like that.
and was supposed to help with the "FREE" situation that everybody knew about.
but me and my Video *whatever VIZIO is now a tv brand. is it then a Microsoft TV?

the chineese didnt have to participate in industrial espionage, America just freakin gives it to em

I hope everybody who just walked away, especially with police badges, lives a long enough life to appreciate how good it could be and then SUFFER a slow lonely death

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2013, 12:57:23 pm »
outlook.com?

the read me .doc is at the root of the windows disk

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2013, 02:46:18 pm »
UTAH; where it states it is 5 years in prison to lie to get a protective order, and its signed by the frickin liar herself,, and when brought up in court they just say "you might have to fill out another one" AND THEN PUT ME BACK IN THE CELLS TO ROT. ( THE STUPID WOMAN EVEN FILLED OUT ANOTHER ONE W/O DETAILS AND THEY SERVED IT TO ME BACK IN THE CELLS)

NOTHING DONE IN 2012 WAS LEGAL

AM I JUST SO GODDAMN STUPID THAT I DON'T GET IT THAT YOU HAVE TO LIE WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO OR SAY IN UTAH OR THEY MENTALLY MURDER YOU?

I REALLY DON'T THINK IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK THAT WAY.

STILL PISSED OFF, ESPECIALLY GETTING PSCHYOTIC LAUGHS FROM THE BITC* OR IN OTHER WORDS 'UTAHS DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION'

THIS IS WHAT BRINGS VERY SANE PEOPLE TO A POINT OF NO RETURN.

THIRD CIRCUT COURT IS A DISGRACE TO ANYBODY WHO EVER STOOD FOR SOMETHING RIGHT.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:27:19 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2013, 08:56:43 pm »
ok here is an update;
their is an old building on main street here in Tooele it is an allstate ins and junk building.
in the phone books which the photography was in question when I started this it said in the phone books that you could get all kinds of FREE books and more phone books at that address which was ALSO CALLED THE TOOELE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
so the 'allen' building isnt what it is supposed to be from the start.
now in the new jail JAY WALLACE who was there for aggrivated kidnapping and aggrivated burgulary and about 5 other felonies ,, ya look at the guy and hes a ringer from prison or something, anyway
he was put in cell 3 for a short time and he wanted me and him to 'PIMP THAT BITCH JENNIFER OUT TO MAKE SOME MONEY"
yea he knew quite a bit.
I had his info but lost it on a unit raid so so but  HIS INFO WAS HIS BROTHER WAS 'CURTIS WALLACE' AND HE GAVE ME A WEST VALLEY ADDRESS AND NUMBER calling themselves 'THE CURTIS BROTHERS'
THE DETECTIVE CARD AND LIST OF CONFISCATED STUFF INCLUDING FEDERAL MATERIALS HAS THE NAME - " DETECTIVE CURTIS ALLEN"
YEA DETECTIVE CURTIS ALLEN. NOW IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY SH*T BACK FOR TWO MONTHS AND NOW WHEN i ESCELATED MY CALLS PAST THE CUSTODIAN OF PROPERTY (SEEMING NICE GUY) WHO SAYS MY STUFF WENT TO THE 'RCF' WELL LOW AND BEHOLD DETECTIVE CURTIS ALLEN ISNT IN INVESTIGATIONS, -HES OUT ON PATROLL NOW- BULLS**T
I THINK THIS CURTIS AND OR ALLEN SH*T IS THE MISSING MAN OR EXTRA TRAY OR WHATEVER YA WANT TO CALL IT.
I THINK THE COUNTY HAS HAD UN EXPLAINED CRAP FOR SO LONG THE 'CHAMBER OF COMMERCE' AND THE 'ALLEN' INSURANCE IS THEIR DEFAULT DUMPING GROUND. AND IM NO CLOSER TO GETTING MY STUFF BACK OR FINDING A COP THAT WILL PRESENT THE ILLEGAL PROTECTIVE ORDERS I HAVE.
THE HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES IN WASHINGTON WAS SUPPOSED TO REFERR CASES ACCORDINGLY BUT DID NOT
THEY TOLD ME TO HAND IT OVER TO THE DOJ DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WELL GESS WHAT FRICKIN IS ON MY COMPUTER THAT IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE? THE GODDAMN DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE - ALL COMPUTER CONFIGS ALL THE WAY BACK TO SCUZZY AND DAUGHTER CARDS.
THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE HAS CHANGED THEIR ANSWERING RESPONSE UNIT THAT READS WORSE THAN A TEXAS INSTRUMENT DISCLAIMER AND ITS OF THE LOGIC OF MALAYSIA.
OK I EXADURATED BUT THEY JUST SAY WHAT THEY DONT DO WHICH IS EVERYTHING.....
THE ONLY LAWYERS IVE HAD THE CONFIDENCE TO TRY TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS ( I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION) JUST TELL ME THEY HANDLE MOSTLY ACCIDENTS, IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE BLOWING ME OFF.
THE FBI IS NOW LOOKING AT OUR LT GOVENOR AND THE POLITICS ARE GETTING IN THE WAY THE NEWLY ELECTED ATTORNEY GENERAL IS BEING INVESTIGATED AS WELL.
I SAW ALL THIS KIND OF CRAP BEFORE THE OLYMPICE AND OLE MITT ROMULAN AINT GOING TO BE ABLE TO COVER ALL THE LOOSE MONEY AROUND HERE.

I MAY NOT BE THE MOST SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE PERSON WITH THE EXPERIMENTS I DID RIGHT WHEN THIS HAPPENED. BUT GODDAMNIT IVE BEEN PUBLISHED AND MORE HONEST THAN ANYBODY I KNOW ( YOU GUYZ ARE AN EXCLUSION) EVEN DEALING WITH 'BILL' WHEN XP OR THE THEROY OF 'X' AS A LEARNING MODEL NEVER REALLY SHOT STRAIGHT WITH ME. AND NOW I DON'T KNOW BILL ANYMORE.

JENNIFER LITTLEDIKE WORKED AT THE CLINIC THAT THEY SAID I WAS STALKING SHE SAYS IN THE PROTECTIVE ORDERS HER HUSBAND IS JUSTIN LITTLEDIKE. NOW PLEASE DON'T GET ME IN TROUBLE AS IM TRYING TO PLAY BY THE RULES NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TOBE DOING.
THEY HAVE AN ADDRESS IN GRANTSVILLE AND I STAY AWAY,,, ANYWAY I AM PRETTY DAMN SURE SHE FILLED OUT THE PROTECTIVE ORDERS FOR AGENT JENNIFER, CLARA ALSO FILLED OUT PROTECTIVE ORDERS WITH A BUNCH OF VIOLENT ACTIONS ON THEM THAT ARE FALSE AND THE COPS KNOW IT.
I BELIEVE A WARRANT WAS PRODUCED AND I WAS THE ONLY THING CLOSE TO AGENT JENNIFER, I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS SITUATION.
HOWEVER IN THE DOCUMENTS IT CLEARLY STATES THE JUDGE 'ROBERTS' NEVER SIGNED A WARRANT (THIS IS A PERIODICAL THING, HENCE WINDING UP IN JUDGE MAGIDS COURT) IT SAYS IT IN CAPITALS, AND OF COURSE I MET MYSELF AS A JUDGE AND AN ORDER TO RELEASE ME WAS GIVEN. TOOELE KEPT ME FOR 9 MONTHS OF HELL BECAUSE THEY WERE PLAYING KEEPAWAY OR SOME DAMN CHILDISH GAME.

IF ANYTHING CAN ESCELATE THIS TO ANTWHERE OUTSIDE THIS CROOKED COP RING, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.
IVE BEEN THROUGH A FBI BACKGROUND CHECK IN AK AND ALSO IN UTAH, UTAH JUST DIDNT KNOW IT, IT'S ONE OF THOSE REPEAT OR COPY VIRAL THINGS OF UTAH.
I AINT SAYIN MY SH*T DON'T STINK BUT WHAT I AM SAYING YOU WOULDNT EVEN HAVE A HINT OF MAL ODOR AS COMPARED TO THE REST OF THIS COUNTY AND STATE.

IVE UN-OFFICIALLY SERVED MY COUNTRY AND HAVE MY CIA KNIFE PRIZE FOR BEING A WELL JUST FOR BEING.

SO IM A JUDGE, IM SUSPECTING IM A DETECTIVE AS WELL, I AM IT SERVICES AND RAN THE FORENSICS CLUB AT ITT-TECH.
WHO DO I GO TO?
JARED W

ART THIS IS FOR YOU --> :o

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2013, 01:05:17 pm »
ok Robert K, id suggest at this point ( I have your complete criminal record now ;) ) talking to more than the Curtis brothers ,,coffee? in slc here are some more factors of this crap out here

Aaron Howard
Aaron Wrigley
Aaron Price ( the one with more than a couple marbles in his head, I think he's a fed prisoner as he transferred through davis and back to tooele a few times, and actually was the only person to argue with the bail bond situation for me,,,, yea the bail bonds had problems as well, Alpha bail bonds were set up too late for me)
and im pissed that the Aaron situation alltogether including Aaron (RSS suicide) ( and that Aaron was being overly examined cause their was a 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo thingy at the same time. and no Jay Wallaces dragon tattoo on his neck isn't what they looking for either) (odd that he said his wife had a matching tattoo just like him, I really am a good listener, cause I know the stories, *)

ok, Jared Allen while being an action figure in Maxum and hunting down dot commies, I was not so  secretly remembering a 'Chapman' and donating time ,, because you see VMH still had me under an involentary commitment situation and I had never cleared it up w/Judge Magid (its an adult thingey, how to submit stuff) anyway I not only served the sentence but paid and donated extra, the VMH (valley mental health) 'lawerence' knew I was dealing with a scripting issue.

(remember I was dealing with the bullsh*t chamber of commerce and all the FREE stuff they were giving out, why the hell does a piss ant county need four phone books?) so 'Jared Allen' was quite busy.

the 'new chamber of fake commerce is at the old clinic now where doctor Wallace worked when I was a child yeap Wally.

ya know I played sports in HS and we did things with Morgan and bigger rivals like Richfield occationally, but I mostly wrestled and their is a community that has had a good wrestling program for a long time. my point is 'DOB' Dirty old Bastards, ive been running interference since before I was old enough for it to be legal. and im tired of it, WELCOME TO HELL , Robert and Pat. feel like some insurance?
not only have I heard all the Merle Hagard alien stories while above the artic circle, Ive been babtized for the dead. so none of my weird crap compares to a state or church that collects 10% of your lawn mowing money, ignoring child labor laws or the lack of them, and makes you sit with a bishop and answer that "yes im a full tithing payer" and other personal questions.and babtizes young people for the allready dead.
IMO the cops are the most dangerous thing Ive encountered.
they have cruzers with laptops, radios , lights, guns, tazers, (and time to time a sick attitude of what they get away with when dealing with human beings) jails, ect ect ect, and not one goddamn way to reverse a situation they Fuc**D up with, the old days are gone you have to go through the court to get out of jail, and ive allready mentioned that joke of justice.

not much scares me. even weirdos like you.
Jared W ( and im still pissed off)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:12:00 pm by One »