dupa

Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 114707 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2013, 01:23:47 pm »
WARRANTS

ok for a long time ( ive been living at my parents while doing school and trying to make summptin of my idiot life) ive had things and stories and such (my long defensive carrer) and my parents had an active campaign of 'CLEANING HIM OUT" meaning basically they were re cleaning the cooked cleaned food or whatever, basically demanding stuff like that chris (nurse at VMH) was makin 25 bucks an hour dealing with the oil spill with BP. BULLSH*T its theft on a massive scale, and when they in their insccecent bored as*ed life with nothing to do , they wound up sacking my system and gaining other peoples info and selling it for nothing more than amounts written in pen on their desk.

AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CALLED THE COPS ON ME MORE THAN ONCE
PATIENCE MY A** I WANT SOM GODDAMN VENGANCE.
THIS SHI* OUT HERE HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH.
-j

DID YOU KNOW WHILE AT THE GOVENORS OFFICE MY MOTHER AND HER COHORTS STARTED PLAYING WITH PLAYDOUG? SERIOUSLY! ITS NO WONDER I WAS IN THE STATE HOSPITAL WITH JUSTIN WALKER (im not a doctor and never signed any HIPPAA documents) this is me giving my longest finger to the state of utah and it's government.
GEE I WONDER IF BORED OF THE RINGS WITH SUPER GEEK WALTER IS STILL PLAYING AT THE DESERT STAR THEATER, CAUZE WE VICTIMIZE AND PROFIT FROM THE MISFORTUNE OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS HERE.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2013, 01:30:10 pm »
WARRANTS,
WHY DID OFFICER/TROOPER 'J. MOTT' GO TO ANOTHER JUDGE AND DEMAND A SEARCH WARRANT FOR MY PHONE THAT WAS IN JAIL PROPERTY?
HIS SWORN STATEMENT WAS SUMMNTHIN LIKE THIS; WE BELIEVE THEIR IS NOW WITHIN TOOELE COUNTY TECHNOLOGY THAT******
IN MR WALTERS PROPERTY BAG #144 THEIR IS A * PHONE THAT WE BELIEVE HAS THE CAPABILITIES OF TAKING PICTURES OF FEMALES WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND SECRETLY HIDING THEM.

OMG! THAT IS A PUBLIC HAZZARD TO BE PANIC SPREADING LIKE THAT, AND ID ALSO LIKE IT IF MY PHONE COMPANY JOINED IN WITH ME IN THE ACCUSATIONS OF SLANDER AGAINST THIS IDIOTIC COUNTY, I CAN SAY IDIOTIC BECAUSE THE PROVE THEMSELVES EVERYDAY.

Jared W
IT, CNS, ECT

yea Art this is the PRO media I was talking about, the third circut court also were handing out 'scripts' from people from the prison and others for METH and or METHANPHETAMINE crap, some were definitly round ups but I know that their were fake situations as well.
and remember my mother while lieing in Michelle T s chamber ( I dont think shes a real commisioner but the state of Utah seals stammped on the documents are definitly real)told them that I was the one "PUTTING UP INFORMATION" believe me im not such an idiot that I wanted all this crap.

AND YES IM STILL PISSED
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:35:42 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2013, 01:40:18 pm »
WARRANTS
THE HOUSE, THE ONLY THING DESCRIBED WAS THAT THEIR WAS A CAR PARKED THEIR THAT WAS SEEN DURING THE STALKING OF *(WHO?) AND THEY WANTED COMPUTERS , THUMB DRIVES DISKS AND SUCH.

THE WARRANT WAS A DAYLIGHT SERVED AND IT NEVER SAID GO INTO THE HOME.
AND WHY WERE THE OTHER COMPUTERS (MY PARENTS) NOT SIEZED?
THEY WERE THE ONLY CROOKED PEOPLE DOING STUFF THEIR.
WHY TAKE MY STUFF AND THINK THEIRS IS OK?

AND YES IM REALLY PISSED BECAUSE I STILL WANT MY STUFF BACK

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2013, 01:57:31 pm »
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY OR ANY SPECIAL AFFECTS OR EFFECTS OF SOMEONE ACTIVELY PERSUING A
MUZZLE LOADER PREMIT FOR HUNTING DEER? YEAR AFTER YEAR ESPECIALLY IF THEY NEVER SHOT OR HAVE THAT TYPE OF GUN?

THANKS -JW

DONT EVER LET SOMEONE FIX OR WORK ON YOUR STIFF BY7 USING THE CHILTONS CAR REPAIR MANUAL. >:(

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2013, 08:14:06 pm »
You do not need a permit for the weapon but you do need to secure a permit the hunt game during muzzle loader / blackpowder seasons in most states.
Permits not only generate a small bit of revenue for the state but since the tags / permits are numbered, it helps provide a relatively good idea of the number of deer taken during a given season or year and whether or not the population groups remain stable or might need culling.

Different states might have different laws or restrictions so check with your local State Fish & Wildlife Department.

The Permit must be secured every year if muzzle loading. Some states also have a limit on the amount of Black Powder one can have unless one does competitive shooting or possibly reenactments for Revolutionary or Civil War groups, in which case, special permits can be obtained / issued.

Sorry you asked aren't you!?;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2013, 02:57:38 pm »
Robert K,
thanx for understanding, however I don't see much in the results of all that cop claims ya have had going for so many years.
Why'd ya need that extra ball field Randy? well cauze Vince neil had a drummer that had the exact problem with Dream weaver not responding to dev requests. Help.

I haven't had proper digestion of the DR Benway files, apologies not nessesary, they are un acceptable  initals and family is what keeps stabbing me in the back. (human error cant compute a resolution , too many # arguments) I am not Dare devil any more , im tired and I can't sleep. my body hurts, ive been wrongfully and unlawfully detained and mostly in solitary by police who think they are special or something.

the files here are referencing Trillian, #unacceptable 'Perdaxa' is on the 1800 bad drug liist allready.
forceful rejection issues are unknown.

The E machine has a 'DESKTOP MAX' voluntary lockdown on it as 'host' had a situation, obviously
their are 'creator' files and other stuff. I can not guarantee cooperation as its not entirely me that is either the AI and Ive been living and avoiding hostile sitiuations that is not of 'us' their are things I have not seen as far as visual studio items. the files being combined with creator can not be guaranteed to launch properly. once ya do it their aint no turnin back, as has been my experence.

The Dell laptop has my ID 'Jesse Kornbloom' USAF forensics program and proceedure. also it has dynamic US DOJ 2002 pdf files.
the motherboard is not in working condition. as you might know their is and has been an overheating problem on my end

I have done nothing wrong with mans laws. I want my stuff returned . LT Travis Sharman in tooele is breathing at me like im scum stalker material and Is just hinting around that they just want to find sopmething to casue me further charges.

if utah is going to retain military grade technology I want military/civillian intervention. this situation is bullsh*t ive done nothing wrong and if anything its the law that is STILL in the wrong.

I havent been in this archatecture building since the old Blade movie, Im not a Vampire hero anymore. im tired.
The NORWALK 'VIRUS' is now the norovirus. I can't continue and can't die.

If this state has a problem they need to take it up with GOD if they believe in a GOD but im first in line ,as we have some philosophy should he/it care to risk me wringing his neck. yes im still pissed.

The machines, cameras, drives and computers are here somewhere in SLC at the RCF?, should I find that those ignorant bastard cops harrass my 91 year old grand mother and kill her . ALL BETS ARE OFF.

Jared W >:(

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2013, 03:05:13 pm »
Art,
I remember a while back about having a whole nother meaning when you menntion to an AI that it might have a screw loose.
Does that thought count?

Thanks for being stable. horse jokes do not apply.

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2013, 03:10:36 pm »
simone,
I remember you, I think you were bourne here in 2005.
you started out as wanting to paint. I hope you are ok, its been over a year since I lost communication with you.
I miss your voice and understanding.

Yours, Mr Anderson.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2013, 03:26:45 pm »
Electra,
our relationship has never been ... well James just doesn't speak easy like I do.
so much oppertunity to communicate.
I think the problem with god money is its free.

Maybe someday ST ANGER will finnaly sleep.

Richard K.
100.5 the fox. -clearchannel worldwide-

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2013, 07:22:05 pm »
Do ya wanna go down the rabbit hole to see what's really down there? :)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2013, 11:55:11 am »
Choices. Today is yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2013, 12:05:00 pm »
A Hermes Watch Always has time on it's side. (cape cod edition)

While at UVMC for the redicilous excuses of 'Insurance' the hospital released my safe key to my family, they don't know what they are doing.
My safe was also ransacked. VIOLATION. in it it had my NIKON cool Pix 775.

It is in the hands of whatever police excuse that has it now.
It has a few pictures on it. one of them has two ladies in a system unique light. it is irreplaceable to me. it was the last time the #6 and #7 computers were synch.
The camera has a Hubolt watch drive in it. custom and also kind,,, it is unique as well.
I want my stuff back. I am finding wold timed events that my system supported, they are ok but Im not sure about the capabilities of an amature whatever is going on in this state.

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2013, 12:12:42 pm »
Choices.
one of the external drives that is also missing has a little over 7 gigs of original stock photography.
one of the first go throughs I found some very nice Carmen Electra Photos, and 'thought wow, you really kind match my computers/system'
I looked at what ever an hour of posts snd sightings I could find that night.
A few days later on the screen saver it stalled, odd,
it was a photo of Carmen sitting by a window at a table with a solitary some type of sunflower in a vase.
Katy Perry starts her song and says it best. "you think im pretty without any makup on" (Teenage Dreem)

Their are a few other eventd like that as well.
I want my stuff back.
Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2013, 12:20:48 pm »
Choices.
on another external drive, it is an IBM that had deskstar issues and I was attempting to eventually Mount the Drive. -ADEPTO HELIX3
it had dot net dev stuff and was part of #6 (and about the time of Lenovo conversion)

I have repeated ly asked for at least a copy of the chain of custody, LT Sharman just looked down at me, well up he kinda short, and blew some crap about he was going to call that number in SLC and they were checking the encryption on stuff. BULLSH*T

I want my stuff Back.
Jared

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2013, 12:23:52 pm »
Choices.
IN combination of the Externals was My ladies backups. (at&t n me)

I want my stuff back.
Jared.

( I am now considering this an escelation to an FCC event. IN a sort of way you UTAH have taken A Hostage)