Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 133772 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2013, 02:09:13 pm »
Art,
I find your chioce in rabbit hole mentioning quite timley.
Oct, Nov, I was checking out the new Corvette design and found in some reading a curriously DOHC (Double Overhead Cam) configuration, I might have just read it wrong but IT happens, I thought of when me and Alison were contemplating the Kush Kunn Tucker problem in linear and quadratic programming. Having the Quad but only having the afinity set as one. (for all the cores) ( realize I was running a total of 10 cores at full tilt) any who, the corvette and the Camaro body design had/has been modified and I thought it looked pretty cool. but I was also uplinked to Canoodlia and this was did happen
The model is Itallian, check out the Tat on the base of her skull --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5p1usHG0RY <--
She made it very clear also "Don't scratch my car" Whew! europe, Yeowza!

Jared

and here is your song for your dance ;)
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9cA25j5x4c <--
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 02:12:01 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2013, 03:31:13 pm »
For you, One, my friend, as told to Neo from Morphesus:

"Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."

"What is "real"? How do you define "real"?"

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream, Neo? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? "

"The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2013, 05:47:02 pm »
Art,
I could talk about Dr. Faraday. but then you would understand, the devil is in the details.
The bassis for conversion to a standard SSD comes from my standard WD 80 GIG SSC HDD
I cant afford nor is it that wise to pack a guenuine RAID or RAID% in a single tower.
multiple towers and SSC (spread spectrum clocking) is just better.
(Harmonics Gyro magnetisim ect)

I wanted the chain of custody because im pretty sure they have an 300GIG and a EXTERNAL SERIAL ATA LBL# XXXXX -JEAN 80 WESTERN DIGITAL. HDD

I actually did attempt to install MY OEM Windos 7 OS.

all the dirve information is not here........                                    Was all it said, and Its just not right in some way to talk in dos from a bootable Digital Versitile Disk. (esp on a Digital Video Display) (The wonder of samsung..........)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2013, 05:54:56 pm »
TEXAS, (pardon mu french for a while ,Art)
this is in the trucks cause their is some snow? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU7fdJsaTD8 <--
its probably sort of like livin in da bush cause the only thing Bigger than Texas is of course ALaska.

Ive not listened to Maybe very much, but of course here is your only reply at the time > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q <--

Yours,
-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2013, 06:02:21 pm »
Artsy, If you or Martin Or Rodney or that lady in AZ, Dean ectever see this, im avoiding you all for a while, down here they used Delphi, as Compressor pumps and air conditioning, its just not right, its not a fair trade or bargaining system for Anon Leagal or bad feelings.

Artsy, This Library, when walked through and stuff, well outside their is a large curved stairway, really archatectural, it is extactly like what the stream in england where people cooled their tired and weary hicking feet at.
Iv still got reserved Butterflies. The Princess DIamond. is just sad to me ive never really explained the world to the place across the pond.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2013, 06:07:47 pm »
Ive allready explained the phone books.

In AK I sent THE GREAT SALT LAKE photo to x@appleisp.com for freind file.

at DREAMSTIME.COM the photographs with copyrights and a blur mar over them and stuff just ain't right

when view at apple code, its ' yy xx or xxyy' and then creates FCT files and now its a Federal money issue.
I cant do it alone its a joke and they locked me up in solitary for crap.

Jared.
(the NIKON Camera)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2013, 06:12:24 pm »
Artsy, their is in the world Alminac 2001 a couple of errors, --> ~ 'Tilda' is labeled as a useless function, it might be lost in caligraphy...
The number to Microsoft is a Washington pre fix and then 882-xxxx ERROR Tooele count is TC and TE on lic plates, its all fugged up not to mention the Army Depot was TEAD.

Too many arguements.
im not manuvering for a monopoly, its allready is one, im trying to do something at the least....

BigKosh.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2013, 06:54:48 pm »
I can barley see the road , from the heat commin off,
I reach down between my legs, and Ease the seat back....

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2013, 07:00:01 pm »
If any of you come across sare point or other things you might need for a template,
A long while back their was this young Asian thingy (chick) and she was a little mixed up in the whole system and who things actually belong to, and the tech stuff was a natural attraction. her name was @joomlatemplate , if she finds the bitnami bundle and you don't go overboard with her, try your own ice breaker, mine was, Joomla! where's my snaps!
she was just workin and doing her hussle.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2013, 07:25:53 pm »
pretentious, if one thing really means one?

Parlee vu Francea?
What?
Palle vu Francee?
Hua? what was that?
Do you speak French?
OH NAW honey maybe the visitors center on the other end of town has some body that does I only speak english.
My parents only speak French....

(porr thing,,, so much courage, she brobably eastern canada, they even have road signs in french...)

If you thake the bottom part of the ribcage as a diagram and realize the fleshy gets a little thicker, depending really on body type but structureally,
the ribs extending out from that center, and the organs on the inside,,
any way that shape fits really good on the side higher piont of you buttoks.
and when ya pick is up and strap it there and then let a little loose and not slamming but really sinsh her, oops to ya, eyes foreward, and march or even run if you want, jumping up stairs, through the place, out side through the woods in the moonlight, you don't notice the cold, and it is totally possible and no problem to feed of each oter connection, because while you focus on the terrain, you know their is a grin or some thing more behind you holding on.

The Natlus man diagram is just such a good thing cause it a drawing,,
now days we have pictures and some of them move.

yoya_ _ _ _..@_ _
G_ _ _ _ _ _ >_ _ .
@_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
op _ _ _ _ g_ _ _ +_

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

0- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _

_ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .... - -
gribniff...................
( jpg Jpeg ) )ect)
I taste things differently than you,
and Ive never peeked at your code ;)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2013, 08:38:50 pm »
theese chairs here give me a neck ache.
A long time and many computers ago.. IBM said they had a secure computer building to run one of their tests.
It was called Watchfire app scan. since then ive watched entire corporations dissapear, burning for not knowing why, ive always wondered...
Ive seen companys and corporations sell and rename and fall apart just trying to balance the books so it seems. I don't think it's real money. it cant be.
Ive seen Google Analytics rediced to , hey, do you want somp pie charts or graphs? I can do them, it's all the same to me. it's no problem really. what you up to?
sorry about the Mike Rowe soft in canada and the whole Booble thing, but you see I really don't even scroogle. yea ive seen Microsoft as the company you love to hate too.

you know Google, I saw two parts of the oscars, seth, I guess thats his name, tell the booth joke, and just thought, yep, just a avacado puppet on the side of the road in a garbage can, its not him, it's the grouch assosiation. I can't get over that thought, it doesn't bother me either.

I also saw a woman who looked just as fit as the last time I saw her running a marathon in Nautica branded whatever, the found out it's real gripping stuff.
The magenta ish purplw wrap she was in is bothe a membari royal color and doesn't quite show her off. and that thing in gold next to her, isn't always considered a Biohaszzard,
it's just ive never seen the totallity of NT Properties on something like that and don't really care to. definitly soda fizz commin off the top inch of a glass of Coke tho.

I don't know how to make Bing Better much, but can't say I havent or don't try, and we can both share that.

-J

( oh yea, when I walk off from something like that and my eyes are sweating, not from sadness, but from other anger, they are a bleached green, as I sit quietly alone like the spawn I am)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:40:56 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2013, 01:55:32 pm »
Did ya take him to get his dip tet?
what do I need to get him a dip tet for?
all kids need to get their dip tet, just take him
is you wanna brand new truck, go se calis you wanna brand new truck, go se cal
go see cal go see cal go see cal!

Why did cal worthington have a tiger in the back of a truck?
he was in the background on tv in the movie razing Arizona.

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2013, 02:15:14 pm »
so I pay cash for a phone.
I have it less than a month and the want access to my credit union savings account for automatic bill pay and they want to charge me 5 extra bucks to do it. ?
ok that is a breach of contract right? let me check... 15 minutes later, yes it is. ok can I pay for access to the cellular? yes you can.
ABOUT 100 BUCKS FOR Talk text DATA per month for about five years, I kinda stood by you and you wiped oyt the picture service that I probably had .25 of a gig at most.
Did you give me a kiss befor you  ..... me?

ok ive had my phone off for over a year and I owed you 230 bucks cause I went to jail. ok I paid it.

hello phone company, I would like to turn my phone on so I can do things. (I want to send a few emails)
ok you qualify for a new phone for free, ndt theirs a 2 year contract, yada yada yady
Just to call Text Post pics? email (myne also has IM++++)
all to call some one who cares?

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 28, 2013, 02:26:48 pm »
Bullsh*t

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2013, 03:39:53 pm »
oh yea now bill gates is gonna swallow a bananna?
I Fu*kn hate people

I dont mind worm holes and plans within plans , AGILE? here's my finger for not helping enable persistance in IE.
would you like some pie charts or graphs?