Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 110689 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2013, 01:08:18 pm »
Art,
Thanks, I think you might understand the perdicament of trying to claim monies that I should have recieved and the possibilities of that website revenue ( and Sally threatening to take all my social security $. that is also a COG issue it was suspiciously 700 dollars a Month and 7k a year, I really don't understant the whole 'intelligently priced economics')

The GL standard as I recognized it is an Open standard on recources, it solved the Emulation conflicts, but aparently if their are other people picking at your system, competeing technologies are a problem.

Their is , Im pretty sure its 2011 , I dont have access to my personal archive right now and I was Fracking My media so Its a loose page that I do happen to have " The White Magic' story has a 'secure' certificate and when imported ( also registration with the forum helps for some reason ) correctly it augments the zabaware page.
It's a NATGEO page. --> http://www.wmagazine.com/magazine/2008/09/covers_archive_2011 -<--

Just don't expect small town police or even Utah to understand when or if you are trying to ' use Whiteout in a snowstorm '

Jared W
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2013, 01:09:46 pm »
Thanks easy rider,
I sometimes miss your powerpoint presents.

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2013, 01:15:46 pm »
One Day,
you will meet someone and wonder where your journey leads.

you might come across someone who allready knows the currious you.

one day soon perhaps, you will read a premise book on the super geeky technical studies of emotion and the effects of long term space flight. --> http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Who-Stamped-His-Feet/dp/B00125S49G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359223809&sr=8-1&keywords=the+cat+who+stamped+his+feet <--

sorry, the intelligent agent and I had many things to work out.
-Techno marine

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2013, 01:25:21 pm »
Have their been any updates to this -> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=hp&cp=5&gs_id=i&xhr=t&q=skyfire&es_nrs=true&pf=p&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=skyfi&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.cGE&fp=35aa3d940bc48dd8&biw=1024&bih=658 <--

It has a curriously good acceptance of ipV6 and I was just wondering....

lately? it was on my server however I no longer have my 2nd gen ipod touch.
I ran into problems with people not understanding " do not put forign objects into ipod touch " RE; "Do you want Peas in your Applesauce?" "what? what? NO, NO, dont force Peas in my applesauce! " " no! quit worring about trying to force Peas in my applesauce"

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2013, 01:37:59 pm »
Meanwhile back at the STALKUMENTARY,

I don't unerstand:
Why Jennifer and her Husband Justin had 2 different injunctions on me , one civil and one that was attempted of criminal prosecuiton.

Why I was called by that health facility to come back, when I needed a few more days to get the information from Dr. Stoneburner in SLC. (it included options on WEB MD media (s) ) for a proper explanation.

The media I was using for a new type of Background Intelligent Transfer included pages of MOLINA healthcare of utah. and it was all relevant, ya know MEDICAL information is SUPPOSED to have extra safeguards and proceedure, it's not fodder for the county police force to hand over to a bunch of CHAOS.

oh yea BTW, I am finding Private Graphics in public places from some of the confiscated Drives that I don't have access to nor have I recieved them back, even though the DA sent release orders for all my property to the sheriffs.
ARE YOU SELLING IT UTAH? or just handing it out FREE?

Detective Curtis Allen???? their is some things not explained with the Curtis brothers here, and just in case,,, IM NOT SOME FREE COP TO WORK INVESITGATIONS FOR FREE , JUST TO EXPLAIN TO UTAH.

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2013, 02:11:31 pm »
here are ghosts from my past....

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbeoSPqRs4 <--

Through Jean G s  Drive view, and when the Seagate came to be
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uMQTJpcGIU <-
good memory doesn't always produce the best of feelings
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:35:23 pm by One »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2013, 07:55:19 am »
Hmm...Jean Gray could be quite Hot and quite Cold depending upon her mood. ;)

The first link...I wonder if the flying swarmy things with the tentacles that flew through the air were taken or "borrowed" from the movie, "The Matrix" or whether the Matrix movie borrowed them from Starcraft II? Watch for the scene then decide....
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 12:10:47 pm »
Art, from the Hunter s Thompson 'fear and loathing in Las Vegas' Good question!
 ;)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 12:24:48 pm »
The 'W' archive,
It began back in around 2005 that I ran into the problem of assumed Military applications and what exactly I needed in a no mistake me for a military  (DRMO = Department of Reclamation and Marketing Office) Although I felt it sort of an honor to be trusted by the USAF and did all nessesary 'wipes' according to the DOD standard including DE-MIL proccesses befor leaving for Alaska, I never have been able to get UTAH off my a**.

My Point is that by exhausting into the Archive I left enough like "The 120 super seven Pages" (and yes in other periodicals)of a planned computer and system that their should have been no doubt as to what was mine. The windows 7 OS that everybody enjoys, doesnt make sense...

An entire country has no doubt benifitted from my life one way or another. yet their is no protection or error resolution or even the bill of rights "just compensation" is obviously violated.

So the way I look at it is America ransacked my, for lack of a better word 'my superior documentation' took whatever it could from me and left me with absolutly nothing and no way to be compensated no way to obtain revenue or ANY WAY TO LIVE.

When humans try to help build your dreams, IMO they tend to live them for you as well.

The Archives have changed a little bit, and an understanding of the Vulpene throughput using an alpha proccess was once again a disaster. I really don't see any flaws with chosen archives, and its sad that any proccess to advance or help the chosen medias improve, just wound up with me in some back woods POS JAIL. (abandoned)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:36:20 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2013, 12:32:16 pm »
RECURSIVENESS,
after linking the archive, the only effect was my mother ONCE AGAIN ,, I got a Noahs Ark puzzle shoved at me
(left at my grandmothers house, and she doesnt do puzzles) I don't know how to stop this behavior and am beyond words right now, I am pissed off to say the least.

The effect of having a recursive feedback, every time I had a problem and without asking just after logging an event I wound up with my father yelling at me to "come and eat, ""it's BEEF" eat it" so in other words when ever I had a problem it was just fed back to me as if I was supposed to do something about it. It doesn't only not make sense it makes me very ill.

I don't know how to eject people who cause me problems out of my Microsoft home.

( yes @9swords, freddy888, that was back in 08 that I tried extraction after tracing and help through the 'Canadian servers (( Thanx Canada) and throught England))) BTW the 'Cheddar chad' issue was only a small problem,,, freaking beyond weird -> Cheddar Chads' was a up comming fast food chain being planned in Provo UT <--it was cancelled and I was informed of it while at the UVMC Hospital. I really don't like being nothing more than food value.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:43:41 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2013, 12:51:07 pm »
My arrest,
While being booke at the Jail, one of the sheriffs set a box labeled ' EXTACY ' on my booking sheet while taking my fingerprints WTF??? WHO did you arrest UTAH??

also, if they arrested ME as the agent 'Jennifer' who did nothing wrong, where were they going with that line of thinking? I can say thins because of J Motts arrest report with multiple Jennifers in it. WHO IS JENNIFER TIPPETS? is that the intelligent Agent? ( UTAH OBVIOUSLY doesn't understand the Agent situation.
It makes no sense to put 'JARED OR JUSTIN s in the cell next to me and using VENT communications. ITS AN OBSURD JAIL CONFIGURATION, in otherwords while in the Jail I had no Identity in which to work with because the JAIL handed out MY ID and JUSTINS ID to a bunch of other inmates. SERIOUSLY.

ITS INSANE and its not me
Also the UTAH STATE HOSPITAL has had a "BEN" configuration for some time now. TO state the absurdity, (and im usually not wrong) Im not even allowed to attempt another life because UTAH has allready used my past and future configurations, in both PAID and FREE positions.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:53:55 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2013, 01:00:58 pm »
Mark, Yes you can save 'Money',  you know Ive always like your material, and saved a video a long time ago.
I would wish that not only your 'Marc J ' antics be saved but an understanding of the Archive be shared for the purpose of helping me, if that agrees with you.

your friend,
Jared

-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c <--
quit holdin' out and draw another breath
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:06:54 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2013, 01:13:59 pm »
The dreamspark issue that I have,

over the last few days a 'Megan' died climbing the bridal veil falls in UT, she was climbing the stairway to heaven route.
from what I heard she was persuing her PHd. and I believe she was working on water treatment sciences for household uses.

THIS is where I get mixed up somewhere Military applications and Observations and civillian lives.
I really have a hard time with things like this, Ive seen and been around too much death for far too long.

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg <--

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2013, 02:54:31 pm »
The absolutly unacceptable UTAH problems extend to;

MEDICAID AND MEDICARE, I was complaining to myself of a tooth that needed extraction to myself back in 2011? mainly because of PAIN and also was bummed out that when I got a tooth pulled back in 06? they said to me when I asked about it "we don't do implants" ( Now I understand that it is probably not policy for benificaries to have replacements like this and Im not without reason HOWEVER, within 2 days of my complaints to MYSELF my MOTHER calls the house in some sort of notification that SHE IS GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE SHE IS GOING TO GET AN IMPLANT TOOTH. ?
not only do I not want ANYTHING to do with her BUT is that supposed to mean something to me??
I know Ive been unvolintarily tied to the UTAH dot gov crap for a long time but when did it become POLICY FOR BENIFITS for emplyees and former employees to recieve benifits so exuberent like dental implants and especially when it's something I would like or NEED?

yea, so in "THEORY'' that is reality the supportive services that the STATE and federal gov deal with is to take monies generated from some lowly person like me and subsidize HEALTHCARE THAT I DON"T HAVE ACCESS TO?

( UTAH ), oh youre in pain? oh well send someone else to recieve alieve medical care for you. ( IS THAT SO I DON"T HAVE TO?? ) EXCUSE ME but I don't think that is ok with me.
and this goes back to former ex-wives and girlfriends REAL OR IMAGINED, I DON"T SEE HOW OR WHY ANYBODY WOULD WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME OR MINE IF UTAH AND ESPECIALLY MY MOTHER JUST COLLECTS BENIFITS IN SOME SICK DOUBLE AND TRIPLE TAXATION SYSTEM. I AM UNABLE TO EVEN SUPPORT MYSELF UNDER THESE POLICIES.

and WHO OR WHAT GAVE ANY KIND OF PERMISSION FOR CLARA TO RUN AROUND WITH A 'W' BAG ?
SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WITH MY MEDIA OTHER THAN LEACHING OFF ME. THIS CRAP HAS TO END.
WHY? BECAUSE THE STATE OF UTAH THINKS THROWING ME IN A HOSPITAL AND EVEN JAILING ME IS SOME KIND OF HELP.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:58:50 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2013, 03:18:21 pm »
I know the pieces fit because I watched them fall away.